Looking for easy slow cooker recipes with ww points? You've come to the right place.
I'm an avid Lifetime Weight Watcher and Slow Cookerer 🙂
In addition to the 100+ favorite recipes featured in this article, you will find hundreds more delicious easy recipes for crockpot meals and Instant Pot Recipes the entire family will love here on my blog.
Some of the most popular easy dinners include: easy slow cooker chicken and gravy, skinny slow cooker southwest chicken soup, crockpot Santa Fe chicken, and 4-Ingredient Goddess chicken.
Back in October of 2013 I challenged myself to use my slow cooker to make easy crock-pot recipes that would work with the Weight Watchers Program every day for a year.
I only made it 6 months but learned a ton about slow cooking and what a boon it is for weight loss in the process.
The experiment was so successful I even wrote a best selling Skinny Slow Cooker Recipes eCookbook filled with easy healthy recipes all with 350 calories or less...
Best Selling Skinny Slow Cooker Recipes eCookbook!
For anyone on Weight Watchers or trying to eat better, the slow cooker is a great way to make flavorful, easy, low calorie meals that don't require much time in the kitchen all year long.
While some gravitate to the slow cooker during the winter, I've found it just as useful spring, summer and fall. The best part? I love that this style of cooking usually provides great healthy food leftovers for easy lunches and dinners.
These hundred plus slow cooker recipes with Weight Watchers SmartPoints and PersonalPoints are some of my favorites. Enjoy!
Here are 100+ of my favorites...
WW Slow Cooker Chicken and Turkey Recipes with Cooking Tips
You can cook any cut of chicken in the slow cooker: thighs, breasts, legs, even whole chickens. Bone-in and boneless chicken have different cooking requirements. Here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Chicken cooked on the bone takes longer to cook and is also less likely to overcook.
- Boneless, skinless chicken breast meat can become tough and dry when cooked for longer than six hours on low and can sometimes be done in as little as four hours.
- Boneless, skinless chicken thighs are less likely to dry out.
- It's usually best to remove the skin since it doesn't crisp during cooking and can make the dish too greasy. If you do leave the skin on during cooking you will want to remove and discard it before serving.
- Vegetables in crockpot recipes should go into the bottom of the crockpot, with the meat on top, because vegetables cook more slowly than meat. This arrangement will also help prevent the chicken from overcooking.
- Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Breasts and Gravy - Just 3 ingredients are all you need to make this simple slow cooker meal the whole family will love.
- 2-Ingredient Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken - This simple, 2-ingredient Weight Watchers Friendly recipe could NOT be easier. It's one of my go-to weight watchers crock-pot (affiliate link) chicken recipes perfect for busy days when you want a delicious meal for minimal effort. And a great way to make shredded chicken with zero points for meal prep.
- Slow Cooker Rosemary Chicken - This Weight Watchers crockpot recipe was my first attempt cooking a whole chicken in the crock-pot (affiliate link). And, now I'm thinking maybe it's the best way because I ended up with moist delicious chicken.
- Slow Cooker Sausage with Peppers - They key to keeping this Italian American classic low in calories and points is to use Italian Style turkey or chicken sausage. I also love to use a variety of colorful - red, yellow, orange and green - bell peppers.
- 3-Ingredient Creamy Italian Chicken - I made this easy delicious recipe of boneless skinless chicken breasts cooked in a little bit of light Italian dressing until tender. I then added a little reduced-fat cream cheese until it was melty and creamy. Definitely worth the extra point or two.
- Crock Pot Artichoke Chicken - I think this is the best Weight Watchers crock-pot (affiliate link) recipe I've made so far that's both low carb and low fat. It turned out so tender and flavorful. You could always use all chicken broth in place of the wine and add little garlic powder too if you wanted.
- Slow Cooker Caribbean Jerk Chicken - Here's another winning Weight Watchers crock-pot (affiliate link) chicken recipe. It results in well-seasoned chicken with just a hint of heat for very little effort. If you prefer more spice use extra cayenne pepper and/or chili powder.
- Slow Cooker Chicken Marsala - This healthy dinner of lightly coated chicken breasts slow cooked with with Marsala wine and mushrooms, is easy enough for a weeknight dinner, and impressive enough to serve to company.
- Slow Cooker 3-Ingredient Chicken - Boneless skinless chicken breasts, dry Italian dressing and chicken broth combine to create one of my favorite WW Crock Pot Recipes for busy days. With good reason. The chicken cooks up moist and flavorful and is low in Points.
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken Broccoli and Rice Recipe - A good idea when you're craving a comforting creamy casserole you can make in the crock pot that's low in calories and works with the Weight Watchers point system. To keep the family happy you could always add a little more cheddar cheese.
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken and Pineapple - Here's a super easy recipe for slow cooker teriyaki chicken. With just 5 ingredients dinner doesn't get much easier or more delicious.
- Slow Cooker Szechuan Chicken and Broccoli - Easy, healthy and delicious this mama loves satisfying a Chinese food craving with a simple slow cooker meal that's low in Weight Watchers points. This is the first time I ever combined picante sauce (affiliate link) and soy sauce but it won't be the last.
- Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs Osso Buco - Simple and delicious slow cooker skinless chicken thighs braised in tomatoes, carrots, onions and celery. Substitute your favorite tomato sauce for the canned diced tomatoes if you prefer.
- Slow Cooker Cuban Citrus Chicken - Fresh orange and lime juice combine with garlic, onion, and bay leaf, for an easy fresh and flavorful main dish that's light and healthy.
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Apple Chicken - Boneless, skinless chicken breasts, simmered with apples, cranberries, and apple juice in the slow cooker until tender. This this low fat one-pot wonder couldn't be easier, more delicious, or more perfect for fall or winter.
- Slow Cooker Creole White Beans and Chicken - This easy, healthy and delicious recipe for skinny slow cooker creole white beans with chicken is adapted from this one on Budget Bytes, which the talented Beth Moncel made on her stovetop. It looked so simple and good the only thing I did was adapt it for the crock pot.
- Easy Slow Cooker Chicken and Potatoes - I converted an oven recipe into one for the slow cooker and was really happy with how tasty it turned out for such little effort.
- Crock Pot Santa Fe Chicken - Made with just six ingredients—is an easy and healthy dinner your whole family will love. This dump and go slow cooker recipe is a complete one-dish meal perfect for busy days. Use whatever beans: pinto beans, kidney beans, black beans, chili beans, you prefer. My personal preference is to fancy this up with a sprinkling of chopped fresh cilantro. If you like you good also spice things by serving with your favorite hot sauce.
- Slow Cooker Turkey Breast - My favorite way for how to make turkey breast in the slow cooker. It is so simple and delicious. Rubbed with a little olive oil and spices and cooked with a little broth and/or wine, it couldn't be easier.
- Slow Cooker Turkey and Wild Rice Casserole - This slow cooker turkey and wild rice was a big hit with my casserole loving husband. I really liked it too. A great way to use leftover turkey or chicken.
- Slow Cooker Tamale Pie - All the flavors of tamales in an easy to assemble, slow cooker, family-favorite meal. Though I prefer to use lean ground turkey, lean ground beef works well too.
- Slow Cooker Chicken Puttanesca - Boneless, skinless chicken topped with tomatoes, garlic, olives, and capers and cooked in the CrockPot until tender. This is an easy, healthy, low carb, flavor packed recipe that was an immediate hit with everyone.
- Low Fat CrockPot Italian Chicken and Peppers - This easy low fat chicken recipe is a simple way to create a very low/zero Point Weight Watchers family-friendly meal.
Slow Cooker Sausage Spaghetti Sauce - Now that I've begun making my meat sauce and marinara sauce in the slow cooker, I don't think I'll ever use the stovetop again! It's quick. It's easy. It makes cleanup a breeze 🙂
WW Slow Cooker Beef Recipes with Points and Cooking Tips
Beef and the slow cooker are a match made in heaven, especially for cooking pot roast and beef stew. The long slow cooking turn cheap tough cuts of beef into tender melt-in-your-mouth morsels. Though not as lean as other options my favorite cut of beef for the slow cooker is chuck roast.
Low and Slow is the key for cooking most beef recipes, with many taking 8 to 10 hours to reach the desired level of tenderness. If you slow cooker cooks "hot" and many of the newer ones do, you meat may be done in less time.
- 3-Ingredient WW CrockPot Italian Beef - This Three Ingredient Weight Watchers Crock Pot Italian Beef is everything I want in a recipe these days. It's incredibly easy and amazingly delicious. The meat cooks up tender and flavorful. And the jarred mild pepper rings add just the right amount of zesty tang. Increase the size of your roast if you need to feed a lot of people.
- Slow Cooker Balsamic Braised Beef - A big hit when I made this easy recipe several weeks ago. Lean beef roast and onions combined with balsamic vinegar, tomato paste and a bit of instant tapioca for thickening. Delicious!
- Frontera Slow Cooker Beef Barbacoa - Super easy and delicious slow cooker 3-ingredient barbacoa beef with Frontera Beef Barbacoa Slow-Cooking sauce.
- Asian Braised Slow Cooker Beef - This WW Slow Cooker Asian Beef is an easy healthy delicious variation on sukiyaki with just 310 calories that the whole family enjoyed. Plan ahead as the beef should marinate at least 8 hours before proceeding with the recipe.
- Easy Peasy Slow Cooker Pot Roast - This simple slow cooker pot roast is a winner, which explains why the recipe has been around for decades. Perfect when you want to serve up a tasty satisfying dinner with minimal effort.
- Slow Cooker Beef with Mushroom Sauce - Slow cooker beef with mushroom sauce, an easy, hearty and satisfying dish perfect for beef loving Weight Watchers.
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Meatballs - Meatballs cooked in a creamy cranberry gravy, these slow cooker cranberry meatballs are a family favorite
- Classic Homestyle Slow Cooker Meatloaf - Moist and juicy, this classic homestyle slow cooker meatloaf became an instant family favorite the first time I made it. Be sure to use lean ground beef to keep this low in calories and WW friendly.
WW Slow Cooker Seafood Recipes with Points
I love cooking fish in the slow cooker. It is actually easier than in the oven or on the grill because you have more of a window to catch the fish at the correct doneness. So the results are more likely to stay moist and tender.
- Slow Cooker Manhattan Clam Chowder - We all loved this slow cooker Manhattan clam chowder recipe when I made it recently. It's definitely one I'll be making again.
- Crock Pot Salmon Fillets with Asian-Style Vegetables - Easy, healthy and delicious crock pot salmon fillets and vegetables in a tasty Asian style sauce.
- WW Crock Pot White Beans and Shrimp - Here's an easy, light, healthy and delicious recipe perfect for summer, or any time of year. Served with a simple tossed green salad and warm crusty bread, it makes for a simple satisfying supper.
- Slow Cooker Foil Wrapped Fish - A great technique for those intimidated by cooking fish. You just place each serving of fish on a sheet of aluminum foil. Season it as you like. Wrap up the fish in the foil, creating a packet. Then cook in your crockpot on low for 3-4 hours.
Are You Ready to Slow Cook Yourself Slim?
WW Slow Cooker Pork Recipes with Points
Pork and the slow cooker are a match made in heaven. Let these easy healthy slow cooker pork recipes cook while you go about your day. You'll find pulled pork loin with applesauce, pineapple pork, easy pork chops, Italian pork roast and so much more.
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Loin with Applesauce - A simple 3-ingredient slow cooker pulled pork loin with applesauce that is as easy as it is delicious!
- Crock Pot Pineapple Pork - This crock pot pineapple pork is another one of those ridiculously easy crock pot recipes that you can put together in a few minutes and then forget about for hours.
- Crock Pot Pork Loin with Apple Butter - This crock pot pork loin with apple butter is a keeper in my book. A hearty and delicious slow cooker dish perfect for fall.
- Easy Slow Cooker Kielbasa Sauerkraut Potatoes - This simple kielbasa sauerkraut potatoes recipe is an easy healthy and delicious meal perfect for fall with just 5 ingredients. Use pork kielbasa or substitute turkey kielbasa for a lower calorie alternative.
- 4-Ingredient Kalua Pork and Cabbage - This Hawaiian slow cooker kalua pork recipe has just four ingredients and takes less than 10 minutes of prep. It turns out amazingly delicious; just like the Kalua pork slow-roasted underground all day in Hawaii. You gotta try it to believe it!
- Mel's Easy Slow Cooker Pork Chops - It's really hard to believe that the simple ingredients in these easy slow cooker pork chops combine to create such amazing deeply satisfying flavor.
- Honey Mustard Orange Slow Cooker Spiral Cut Ham -Honey mustard orange slow cooker spiral cut ham, perfect for holidays, parties and family gatherings where you need to feed a crowd but want to keep things in the kitchen slow and easy!
- Skinny Slow Cooker Italian Pork Roast - Simple and delicious, this easy skinny low-carb Italian pork roast is a winner with the entire family. Substitute your favorite tomato sauce for the diced tomatoes if you prefer.
- Italian Slow Cooker Pork and White Bean Stew - This Italian slow cooker pork and white beans stew is easy, healthy, hearty and delicious. Perfect when the weather turns cool.
WW Slow Cooker Vegetarian Recipes with Points
- Vegetable Crock Pot Pizza - Easy, healthy and delicious vegetable crock pot pizza your whole family will love. Who knew you could make pizza in your slow cooker?
- Caribbean Black Beans with Mango - Easy and delicious, low fat and full of fiber, these slow cooker plant-based black beans were a hit with everyone who tried them.
- Slow Cooker Pasta Primavera - This slow cooker pasta primavera, is an easy, healthy and delicious dish we really loved and plan to make again.
- Spinach Lasagna - Here's a perfect recipe for Meatless Mondays that proves you can make healthy lasagna in the slow cooker.
- 3-Ingredient BBQ Lentils - If you're looking for an easy, hearty and delicious vegetarian dish with just 3-ingredients (plus water) that requires at least 7 hours of slow cooking, I think you're gonna love these slow cooker barbecue lentils.
- Savory Slow Cooker Brown Rice and Lentils - This easy, hearty, and flavorful savory slow cooker brown rice and lentils was a surprise hit with the whole family when I made it recently.
- Vegetarian 2-Bean Burritos - This simple and delicious this recipe is a fresh and healthy way to satisfy a Mexican craving for a lot less calories and points than your favorite Mexican restaurant meal.
- Slow Cooker Vegetarian Lentil Chili - This is a hearty, tasty vegetarian chili recipe that is so good, you won't even miss the meat. It calls for lentils, which have a TON of protein and fiber, so in addition to being tasty, this chili is incredibly filling and satisfying.
WW Slow Cooker Soup Recipes with Points
Soup is my magical weight loss food. In addition to being comforting and delicious, soup is usually naturally low in fat and packed with nutritious ingredients including colorful vegetables, lean proteins and high-quality carbs, making it easy to get a healthy balanced meal in a single bowl.
They are pretty foolproof to make too.
I love to make a big batch in my slow cooker on Sundays so we have plenty leftover for weekday lunches and dinners… or to freeze for meals on time-crunched days or anytime hunger strikes.
With leftover soup always available, I’m much less likely to dive into the cookie jar or bag of chips.
Here are some of my all-time favorites...
- Healthy Taco Soup for the Crock Pot or Stovetop - Weight Watchers taco soup is a classic for good reason. It's an easy, tasty and filling soup the whole family will love.I love mine topped with a little shredded cheddar cheese, dollop of light sour cream and sprinkling of crushed tortilla chips.
- Slow Cooker Baked Bean Soup (Vegetarian/Vegan)- Super simple with just 5 ingredients, this slow cooker baked bean soup is easy, healthy and deliciously satisfying.
- Easy Slow Cooker BBQ Turkey Chili - Packed with flavor without being too spicy, this easy slow cooker BBQ turkey chili is like a cross between traditional southwest-style chili and sloppy joe's. Using convenient no-prep ingredients, it's as easy as it is delicious.
- Slow Cooker Bean Barley Soup (Vegetarian/Vegan) - Healthy and satisfying, this easy slow cooker bean barley soup makes a great no-fuss family meal that even your kids will love. Use vegetable broth (affiliate link) to make this work with vegetarian and vegan plant-based diets.
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Sausage Gumbo - Though not authentic this slow cooker chicken and sausage gumbo is an easy, healthy and delicious dish the whole family enjoyed.
- Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Posole Soup - Easy to make, healthy and delicious, with just 174 calories and *3 WW Freestyle SmartPoints. What's not to love?
- Olive Garden Slow Cooker Pasta Fagioli - This WW friendly recipe got rave reviews when I made it recently. I love how easy it is thanks to the crock-pot (affiliate link).
- Corn and Shrimp Chowder - This easy, healthy and delicious slow cooker corn and seafood chowder was a big hit when I made it recently.
- Fennel White Bean Soup (Vegetarian/Vegan) - This simple soup with white beans, fennel and spinach is a deliciously healthy meal with just 160 calories.
- Caribbean Crock Pot Pepper Pot Soup - Delicious. This soup has such great flavor. This is something I will be making often throughout the fall and winter.
- Slow Cooker Curried Carrot Soup (Vegetarian/Vegan) - A fresh batch of this soup was waiting for me when I came home from work Saturday evening. I didn't add milk and it was still creamy. I was looking for a bit more flavor, though, so I added a few shakes of sweet, hot chili pepper and some allspice from the spice cabinet.
- Mom's Crock Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup - I have Mom to thank for this tasty soup which she adapted from a Kraft recipe.
- Slow Cooker Creamy Potato Cauliflower Soup (Vegetarian/Vegan) - This creamy cauliflower potato soup recipe proves that it's possible to create a rich tasting potato soup thats's low in calories, fat and points.
- Slow Cooker Stuffed Pepper Soup - This soup is easy, healthy and delicious. It calls for a package of Spanish rice mix instead of plain cooked rice, which adds more flavor.
- WW Slow Cooker Bean and Cabbage Soup (Vegetarian/Vegan) - This Weight Watchers Crock-Pot (affiliate link) Recipe for bean and cabbage soup is easy, healthy and satisfying.
- Slow Cooker Squash Apple Soup (Vegetarian/Vegan) - Slow cooker squash apple soup, a healthy, deliciously easy recipe perfect for fall.
- Slow Cooker Saint Nicholas Soup (Vegetarian/Vegan) - I adapted this simple pureed root vegetable soup, from the delightful 12 Months of Monastery Soups Cookbook.
- Skinny Southwest Slow Cooker Chicken Soup - Easy to make and flavorful without being too spicy, this lightened up chicken soup is a winner in my book.
- Easy Chai Crock Pot Pumpkin Soup (Vegetarian/Vegan) - Warming and delicious, this easy chai pumpkin soup is perfect for chilly fall days and makes a great start to Thanksgiving dinner. Double this recipe for a 4-Quart slow cooker (affiliate link).
- Slow Cooker Root Vegetables and Sausage Stew - Simple, hearty and satisfying this stoup was a big hit with the whole family.
- Crock Pot Sweet and Sour Cabbage Soup (Vegetarian/Vegan) - Hearty and satisfying, this tasty soup tastes like meatless stuffed cabbage you eat with a spoon.
- Slow Cooker Toscana Soup (Lightened Up) - This slow cooker soup is an easy, light and healthy adaptation of Olive Garden's famous Zuppa Toscana.
- Crock Pot Turkey Broth - An easy, healthy and delicious way to make homemade stock from leftover turkey bones.
- Crock Pot Turkey Vegetable Barley Soup -This soup is an easy, healthy, and delicious way to use up some of your leftover Thanksgiving turkey. Or substitute cooked chicken if you prefer.
WW Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes with Points
These easy side dishes are perfect if you're looking for a healthy and delicious accompaniment to your meal with minimal effort. Let your slow-cooker do the work. From baked potatoes to green bean casserole and corn on the cob these easy fix-it-and-forget-it recipes are sure to please.
- Slow Cooker Acorn Squash with Mango Chutney and Coconut (Vegetarian/Vegan)- A flavorful twist on a fall favorite!
- Slow Cooker Baked Beans - New England Style Slow Cooker Baked Beans, cook up hearty, satisfying and delicious.
- Cranberry Orange Slow Cooker Beets (Vegetarian/Vegan)- This cranberry orange beets recipe is a light and tasty way to jazz up cooked beets.
- Creole-Style Slow Cooker Green Beans (Vegetarian/Vegan) - Easy, healthy and flavorful, these creole slow cooker green beans are a simple way to liven them up with a simple sauce made from jarred salsa and brown sugar
- Crock Pot Potatoes Dijonnaise - An easy, healthy and delicious alternative to hash browns.
- Crock Pot Wild Rice (Vegetarian/Vegan) - Easy, healthy and delicious, this simple wild rice is a keeper in my book.
- Slow Cooker Brussels Sprouts Dijon - (Vegetarian/Vegan) Easy, healthy and delicious, these Brussels sprouts with dijon are delicious hot or at room temperature.
- Easy Crock Pot Baked Potatoes - Easy, healthy and delicious, these "bake" up moist and creamy and save you from having to heat up the oven.
- Corn on the Cob - Make perfect corn on the cob without boiling water or turning on your grill! Use your crock pot instead.
- Slow Cooker Green Bean Casserole - Slow Cooker Green Bean Casserole with fresh green beans is a great alternative to baking them in the oven
- Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes with Spinach and Dill - Deliciously different these were an instant family favorite. Perfect for the holidays!
- Slow Cooker Mashed Sweet Potatoes - A perfect side dish for turkey, chicken or ham that will make a delicious addition to your holiday table.
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Apple Casserole - Adapted from the Fix-It and Forget-It New Cookbook and my latest favorite slow cooker sweet potato recipe.
- Slow Cooker Sausage Apple Stuffing - This is a great example of the joy of Thanksgiving slow cooking. A personal favorite, I love the boost of flavor provided by the turkey sausage and chopped apple. And because the slow cooker retains more moisture than the oven you don’t need to add any additional butter or oil, saving calories and points without sacrificing taste or texture.
Crock Pot Appetizer and Snack Recipes with WW Points
Take the stress out of your next get together. Prepare a tasty appetizer or two in your slow cooker. With their set and forget convenience you can enjoy more fun with your friends and family and less time in the kitchen.
- Easy 3-Ingredient Crockpot Corn Dip - This cheesy crock pot corn dip is a real crowd pleaser and couldn't be easier!
- CrockPot Refried Bean Dip - Low in fat and full of flavor this easy dip is a great addition to any picnic, party, potluck or family gathering.
- Slow Cooker Artichoke Dip - This recipe makes a small batch, about 1 cup, of delicious skinny slow cooker artichoke dip. Perfect for portion control.
- Slow Cooker Baked Brie - I made this slow cooker baked brie yesterday. It was the perfect accompaniment to a glass of wine, while relaxing on the patio. And a wonderful way to start the weekend. I love that I didn't over bake it the way I often do in the oven.
- Slow Cooker Chex Party Mix - This is just as delicious as the original, but so much easier and less prone to burning in the crock pot.
- 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Spicy Nuts - A quick and easy snack or last minute gift, these slow cooker spicy nuts are flavorful, without being overpowering and much less prone to burning.
- Easy 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker BBQ Smokies - tasty and always a hit.
Slow Cooker Breakfast Recipes with WW Points
With these easy healthy Crockpot breakfast recipes, mornings have never been simpler. Instead of getting up extra early to make breakfast, cook it the night before. The crockpot is here to help. Make oatmeal, frittata, granola and more.
- Crock Pot Almond Date Oatmeal - Four common ingredients (along with some water) and a few hours cooking time are all that's needed for a big batch of porridge-style oatmeal that reheats well.
- Crock Pot Dried Fruit Compote - Feel free to use whatever combination of dried fruits you like best when making this fruit compote.
- Crock Pot Apple Oatmeal - An easy, healthy and delicious way to start the day.
- Crock Pot Baked Oatmeal - My new favorite way to enjoy oatmeal for breakfast, it's like eating a warm from the oven muffin or cookie only healthier.
- Slow Cooker Eggnog French Toast - An easy and delicious baked breakfast casserole perfect for holiday and winter weekend mornings.
- Slow Cooker Eggnog Oatmeal - An easy, healthy and delicious way to begin your day, perfect for the holidays and eggnog lovers.
- Easy Slow Cooker Frittata - This slow cooker frittata makes an easy low carb breakfast, lunch or supper and can be modified lots of ways.
- Orange-Sauced Slow Cooker Hot Fruit Salad - Orange-sauced slow cooker hot fruit makes a delicious accompaniment for breakfast pancakes, waffles, french toast or dessert topping for ice cream, pound or angel food cake.
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal - With all the flavors of pumpkin pie, this slow cooker pumpkin pie oatmeal with streusel topping is an easy, healthy, warm and delicious way to start your day.
- Slow Cooker Peanut Butter Granola - Crunchy, delicious and filled with all my favorite things, like coconut, sunflower seeds and peanuts, this recipe is a winner in my book.
- Roasted Pepper Crock Pot Strata - This savory bread and egg strata makes an easy and delicious meatless main dish perfect for breakfast, brunch, lunch or supper.
Slow Cooker Bread Recipes with Weight Watchers Points
Did you know you can make bread in the slow cooker? Baking in the slow cooker can be easy, healthy and fun. Because the crockpot creates a moist environment it's possible to make moist and flavorful quick breads that are low in fat. Here are a few of my favorites.
- Easy Cranberry Nut Bread in the Slow Cooker - This easy quick bread is a perfect way to use up leftover cranberry sauce and a breeze to make in the slow cooker.
- Slow Cooker Cornbread - Easy, moist, healthy, and delicious, this is my new go-to cornbread recipe. Made with a combination of equal parts cornmeal and white whole wheat flour, I don't think I'll make cornbread in the oven again. It bakes up denser and moister than corn bread from the oven.
- Healthy Slow Cooker Pumpkin Bread - This healthy pumpkin bread is a winner in my book. Made with whole wheat flour, it baked up moist, sweet and delicious.
- Slow Cooker Whole Wheat Bread - This slow cooker whole wheat bread with molasses bakes up dark moist and hearty with just the right touch of sweetness from the molasses.
Slow Cooker Dessert Recipes with WeightWatchers Points
The Crock Pot can be a real lifesaver. If you've only been using this handy device to make dinner you are missing out.These easy slow cooker desserts are designed to satisfy your sweet tooth with minimal effort.
You can make cakes, cobblers, brownies, puddings and even crispy rice treats in your slow cooker. Great anytime you don't have access to an oven or want to avoid turning it on and heating up the house.
- Skinny Slow Cooker Chocolate Pudding Cake - Here's a skinny slow cooker chocolate pudding cake I think you're gonna love. I certainly did! It's perfect for chocolate lovers who want to indulge a bit, without getting crazy.
- Slow Cooker Apple Cake - Chock full of apples, this apple cake recipe bakes up moist, dense and delicious.
- Crock Pot Apple Compote - This easy chunky apple compote is a great way to satisfy an apple pie craving for WAY fewer calories and/or Weight Watchers Points..
- Low Fat Crock Pot Peach Crisp - This peach crisp, is an easy, healthy and delicious low fat fruit-filled slow cooker dessert your family will love.
- Easy Slow Cooker Gingerbread with Chocolate Chips - A deliciously satisfying old-fashioned dessert your family will love!
- Slow Cooker Baked Apples with Gingersnaps - Easy, healthy and delicious this is a perfect fall dessert that's low in calories, fat and points.
- Easy Slow Cooker Brownies - A simple and delicious, these easy brownie mix brownies are a rich chocolate splurge-worthy treat.
- Slow Cooker Caramel Mocha Crunch Bars - Caramel, coffee and chocolate stirred together into rich and irresistible snack time treat.
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Caramel Cookie Bars - A sweet and crunchy delicious no bake cookie we all loved.
- Ninja Cheesecake Recipe - I think using the slow cooker to make cheesecake is definitely the way to go. By adding water to the bottom and making a water bath (bain marie), it turns out rich and creamy and is a lot less likely to overcook and/or crack.
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Apple Cake - This is delicious served warm with a little vanilla ice cream and could even be served for a special breakfast or brunch.
- Light Creme Brûlé Made in the Crock Pot - This light creme brulee is never going to be mistaken for real creme brulee, but it's not bad if you think of it as flan or custard.
- Slow Cooker Mini Yogurt Bundt Cake - This slow cooker yogurt bundt cake is one of the best tasting cakes I've ever made!
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pie Pudding - Everyone declared this slow cooked pumpkin pie pudding, "Better than pumpkin pie," when I served it last week.
- Crock Pot Rice Krispie Treats - These low fat Rice Krispie Treats taste just like the good old Rice Krispie Treats you make on the stove top. The real "treat" is that there's a lot less mess! And these crispy treats don't need your undivided attention to prevent scorching, either - since they are made in a crock pot!
- Slow Cooker Tapioca Pudding - Slow Cooker tapioca, old-fashioned creamy comfort food that is as easy as it is delicious.
- Creamy CrockPot Rice Pudding - Creamy slow cooker rice pudding, an old-fashioned family favorite made lighter for Weight Watchers with fat free evaporated milk and almond milk.
- 2-Ingredient CrockPot Chocolate Rice Pudding (Vegetarian/Vegan) - Super Simple 2-Ingredient Low Fat and Vegan this is surprisingly creamy and delicious. It's not too sweet with a light chocolate flavor.
CrockPot Beverages and Drinks with WW Points
Did you know that your crock pot is perfect for making warm drinks for family get togethers and holiday parties? From cider to hot chocolate to cozy coffee drinks.
- Slow Cooker Hot Spiced Cider - This simple hot spiced apple cider is a delicious way to celebrate fall with only 4 Points.
- Skinny Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Latte - This skinny latte is an easy, healthy and delicious way to indulge your fall-flavored coffee craving for just 90 calories and 4 Points.
- Slow Cooker Caramel Apple Cider -from the great cookbook, More Make it Fast Cook It Slow this is a cold weather winner!
- Caramel Crock Pot Hot Cocoa - Rich, sweet, and creamy, this caramel crock pot hot cocoa is a delicious way to warm up on a cold winter night.
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Punch - Sweet and tart, this punch is a wonderful way to chase away a winter chill.
- Skinny Spiced Crock Pot Mocha - a light and tasty way for flavored coffee lovers to welcome in the holiday season.
BEST SELLING SKINNY SLOW COOKER RECIPES ECOOKBOOK!
Check Out My Best Selling Weight Watchers Crock Pot Recipes eCookbook - All with nutritional information and links to WW Personal Points!
Martha is the founder and main content writer for Simple-Nourished-Living.
A longtime lifetime WW at goal, she is committed to balancing her love of food and desire to stay slim while savoring life and helping others do the same.
She is the author of the Smart Start 28-Day Weight Loss Challenge.
A huge fan of the slow cooker and confessed cookbook addict, when she's not experimenting in the kitchen, you're likely to find Martha on her yoga mat.
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!
Cooking a whole chicken overnight to give me delicious chicken for sandwiches or casserole dishes is my favorite way to use my crockpot. It only takes minutes to put it in with whatever spices you like (I just did one with lots of curry) and the meat falls off the bone and skin falls off the chicken in the morning. You also then have chicken stock for soup if you want it.
Rita, your description of whole chicken cooked in the crockpot has my mouth watering. It's something that is on my list to try very very soon.
I love making anything in the crockpot and im always looking for new recipes! This site is so wonderful
I love making pozole in the crock pot! My whole family loves it!
Pozole is one of my favorites too!
I love the 3-ingredient slow cook chicken. Super easy and tastes great!!!
I hope it's not too late to win the crock pot! I could really use a new one. Thanks for the recipes. I am lifetime, but then gained a few pounds back....have 5.4 to go to be lifetime again! Good luck! Thanks for the recipes!
Hi Becky, unfortunately the giveaway is over, but I wanted to leave the comments open in case anyone wants to share more of their favorite recipes! I've loved reading all the great ideas and want to try many of the dishes that were suggested. Best of luck with your return to goal! It's always so much easier when you only have a few pounds to lose!!
My favorite dis so far has ben BBG ribs.... done right the meal is so tender it falls away from the bones, and the non-existent basting is a blessing! ;D I'm OK that I missed this contest because I already own this slow-cooker and LOVE IT!!! ;D I am thankful to have found your site to add to my variety of choices and thank you heartily for offering so many alternatives!
Thanks, Tzinorah! Your ribs sound delicious!! I appreciate you taking the time to comment!!
I would love to try this , but I am a diabetes person, can I still do these lovely meals.
Thanks for your comment. I guess that all depends on how you are managing your diabetes. I include carb counts with all the nutritional estimates which should help. I know many people have lost weight and decreased and/or eliminated their diabetes medications by following the Weight Watchers plan. I would suggest you talk to your doctor and/or nutritionist for guidance. Hope this helps.
My new favorite crockpot soup recipe I made up and it takes literally five minutes to put in the crockpot so yummy. Beef Stew Soup
1lb beef stew meat (I use the diet lean that is cut in small pieces already)
1 package Mrs. Grass Beef Stew Mix by the soup mixes (Schnuck’s has it)
2 cups water
32 oz of beef stock
1 can petite diced tomatoes undrained and one can rotel if you like spicy
1 tablespoon Jamison’s soup base or beef better than bouillon in a jar (if you don’t have these no big deal
Put in crockpot for 4 hours on low or 8 on high stir to mix together
Before you are ready to serve cook one cup mini pasta shells, penne, or macaroni whatever you might have cook as directed mix into soup. We like mini penne the best.
Thanks, Jill. Your beef stew sounds delicious. I'm adding it my list of recipes to try. Have added Mrs. Grass' Beef Stew Mix to my grocery shopping list!!
Martha, I am thankful to have won the giveaway,I received the crockpot today. Thank you so much. Now I need to see what recipe I will make 1st with it. It will definitely be 1 from here, as I need it to be WW friendly.
I'm so glad it arrived Susan! May it bring you many easy, healthy, delicious WW friendly slow and easy meals!!
So glad i found this website. I do freezer meals. Have you ever tried freezing any of these?
I'm not huge into freezer meals, but I've frozen some of the leftovers from these recipes from time to time with good success: Baked oatmeal, Chicken and gravy, Teriyaki pork roast, baked bean soup, bean barley soup, BBQ turkey chili and pork and white bean stew. Hope this helps!
Do you prep the raw ingredients and then freeze them till you are ready to cook or cook and then portion out and freeze for quick easy meals later???
I have just started WW and am in a bit of a daze. I stumbled onto your site and am I glad I did. You are one generous soul! To put this amount of recipes together, with the points plus, AND sooooo organized making it easy to use, I have to tip my hat to you!!
Thank you sooooooo much for helping me get a good start and stay with it!
Thanks Karen. I appreciate your kind words more than you know!! I'm a big believer in WW and realize just how hard it is in the beginning. Learning to figure out points plus gets easier with time and practice. All you need to do is stick with it. And in the meantime I'm here to help 🙂
I LOVE to use my crockpots (notice that was with an s as I have 5 crockpots of different sizes and features). Thanks so much for all your yummy sounding recipes, I can't wait to try them. I've already printed several off to start using next week. When I first started cooking with crockpots, I had to let them soak in the sink after using them. Then, I started using cooking spray, but since the invention of the crockpot liners, I've never used anything else. They are WONDERFUL and save so much time in clean up. The only thing I usually have to wash is the lid, and occasionally wipe out the condensation from the crock. I buy the bags online (50 bags for $25) instead of the ones in the stores (4 bags for $2.58)
Thhanks for the auspicious writeup. It if truth be told used to be a enjoyment account it.
Glance complicated to far introduced agreeable from you!
By the way, how can we communicate?
Hi there to every body, it's my first visit of this website; this weblog includes
awesome and genuinely excellent information for visitors.
Your understanding of this subject is astounding.
It really touched me and I am seriously happy I discovered this
content. Thanks to you.
I'm gone to tell my little brother, that he should also visit this weblog on regular basis to get
updated from most recent reports.
For such a diet to be effective you must be disciplined and strict
aiming to your goal which is weight loss. Our body like a machine is actually mature,
it knows what must be done to outlive, of course, if you try to deny your
body's needs, the entire body will just stock up extra fat.
Everyone knows how to lose weight fast - But what will work for you.
Useful info. Lucky me I found your web site unintentionally, and I am stunned why this coincidence did not happened in advance! I bookmarked it.