WW Crock Pot Recipe of the Day: Easy 3-Ingredient Italian Beef
(158 calories | *2 WW SmartPoints)
This Three Ingredient Weight Watchers Crock Pot Italian Beef is everything I want in a recipe these days…
It’s incredibly easy and amazingly delicious. The meat cooks up tender and flavorful. And the jarred mild pepper rings add just the right amount of zesty tang.
Mom, Rod and I all gave it our enthusiastic approval, which doesn’t happen that often, since our tastes are so different.
Requiring no prep, it’s the perfect busy day recipe.
Just add your roast to the slow cooker. Stir together the dry pack of dressing with water and pour it over.
Then cover and cook until tender.
Soon your house will smell so good everyone will think that you slaved away in the kitchen for hours.
Skinny on 3-Ingredient Weight Watchers Crock Pot Italian Beef
The original recipe comes from Taste of Home . I cut the recipe in half, which was more than enough for our little family.
Once the meat is tender, shred it with a fork and then add it back to the slow cooker, along with 8 ounces of mild pepper rings and continue to cook until heated through.
I served this yummy 3-Ingredient Weight Watchers Crock Pot Italian Beef on hoagie rolls with carrot and celery sticks on the side.
Mom fancied hers up with melted cheese. This would be delicious stirred into pasta, or on rice, pizza or salad too.
According to my calculations, each 3-ounce serving has 158 calories and *4 Weight Watchers PointsPlus, *2 WW Freestyle SmartPoints, but this will vary depending on the cut of beef you use. Enjoy!
Curious about Weight Watchers Freestyle/Flex plan?
Watch this short video to learn more:
If you like this easy 3-Ingredient Crock Pot Italian Beef, be sure to check out some of my other easy Weight Watchers friendly crock pot recipes including Slow Cooker Balsamic Braised Beef, Crock Pot Stew Beef & Gravy, 2-Ingredient Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken, Easy Slow Cooker Pot Roast and 4-Ingredient Hawaiian Slow Cooker Kalua Pork
If you’ve made this Shredded Italian Pepperoncini Beef, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
3-Ingredient Weight Watchers Crock Pot Italian Beef Recipe
- 2 pounds boneless sirloin top roast
- 1 envelope (0.6 ounces) dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 cup water
- 8 ounces mild pepper rings, undrained
- Ideal slow cooker size: 4-Quart.
- Trim any excess fat from the roast and place it in the slow cooker.
- Stir together the salad dressing mix and water and pour over the roast.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours, or until the meat is fork tender.
- Remove the meat. Shred it with 2 forks and place it back in the cooker.
- Add the pepper rings and their juices. Cover and cook until the peppers are heated through.
Recipe Source: adapted from Taste of Home
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT Weight Watchers Zero Points fruits and vegetables using the WW Recipe Builder.
More Weight Watchers Crock Pot Italian Beef Recipes
- Slow Cooker Italian Beef (Slender Kitchen)
- Slow Cooker Italian Beef Hoagie Sandwiches (Organize Yourself Skinny)
- Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches with Caramelized Onions (SkinnyTaste)
Here’s another easy recipe for Slow Cooker Shredded Italian Pepperoncini Beef:
More Easy Delicious Slow Cooker Recipes
- Weight Watchers Italian Beef and Lentil Slow Cooker Soup
- Mom’s 3-Packet Slow Cooker Roast Beef
- Weight Watchers Easy Salsa Verde Beef
- Easy 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Chicken
- Healthy Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!