WW Recipe of the Day – 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Chicken
(133 calories | *1 WW SmartPoint)
Here’s a super simple slow cooker chicken recipe with only 3 ingredients, that cooks up moist and flavorful.
I’m a sucker for those little cooking magazines at the grocery store check out counters. So, when I saw one last week titled, “Slow Cooker So Easy!” from the folks at Prevention I decided I had to bring it home with me.
The cover promised 33 No-Fail recipes (with nutrition information to make calculating Weight Watchers Points that much easier).
This 3 ingredient slow cooker chicken is the first recipe I’ve tried. It certainly lived up to its title: Easiest Chicken.
Skinny on Weight Watchers Friendly 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Chicken Recipe
This super-simple slow cooker chicken calls for:
- Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Dry Italian dressing mix
- Reduced sodium chicken broth
I used Good Seasons dry Italian dressing because it’s what was in the pantry. But when I was at Sprouts the other day, I noticed that Simply Organic has dry Italian dressing mix that I may try next time.
Chicken breasts can dry out in the crockpot if you cook them too long. Mine were done after 4 hours on LOW.
If you’re going to be away from home longer than that, you’ll want a slow cooker that can automatically flip to warm or substitute boneless skinless thighs—which hold up better to long hours of cooking.
Serve this easy slow cooker chicken with your favorite sides.
Or use it in your favorite recipes calling for cooked chicken.
According to my calculations each serving has 133 calories, *3 Weight Watchers Points Plus.
Following Weight Watchers Freestyle, this is now just *1 Freestyle SmartPoint. Enjoy!
Curious about Weight Watchers Freestyle/Flex plan?
Watch this short video to learn more:
If you’ve made this Low Carb 3-Ingredient Chicken, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Easy 3 Ingredient Slow Cooker Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 5 ounces each)
- 1 packet (0.7 ounces) dry Italian dressing mix
- 1 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- Ideal slow cooker size: 2- to 3-Quart.
- Coat the slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Place the chicken breasts on the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle on the dressing mix.
- Pour broth over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW 4 to 6 hours, until the chicken registers 165F degrees on an instant read thermometer stuck into the centers of the breasts.
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT Weight Watchers Zero Points fruits and vegetables using the WW Recipe Builder.
Watch this video from Mind Over Munch for more easy, healthy 3-ingredient slow cooker recipe ideas:
More Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes for the Slow Cooker:
- Easy Slow Cooker Chicken and Gravy
- 3-Ingredient Creamy Slow Cooker Italian Chicken
- Skinny and Delicious Slow Cooker Southwestern Chicken
- Slow Cooker Cider Braised Chicken Thighs with Sweet Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs with Beer and Herbes de Provence
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or Craftsy links, I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thanks for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!