Weight Watchers SmartPoints Recipe: 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Chicken
I made this 3-ingredient slow cooker creamy Italian chicken recently. It couldn’t have been easier or more delicious.
I just cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts in a little light Italian dressing until they were tender, and then added some reduced-fat cream cheese until it was melty and creamy.
It’s a lighter, healthier, more Weight Watchers friendly variation of a popular crock pot recipe called Cream Cheese Chicken, which usually involves a can of cream-of-something soup, a package of dry Italian salad dressing mix, and an entire block or two of cream cheese and sounds delicious, but which I have yet to try.
Skinny on 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Chicken Made Lighter
This is a super easy recipe that’s perfect for a busy day. Just 3 ingredients and about 5-minutes of hands-on cooking and you’ve got dinner.
Well, almost. You can serve it as is, or over rice or noodles to catch all the yummy sauce.
Add a green vegetable and/or simple side salad and you’ve got a healthy balanced Weight Watchers family-friendly meal.
For best results use a light Italian dressing with lots of flavor.
Add crushed red pepper flakes for a hit of spice.
We really really liked this Easy Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Chicken.
According to my calculations each serving has 177 calories and *4 Weight Watchers PointsPlus, *5 Weight Watchers SmartPoints, *3 WW Freestyle SmartPoints.
Curious about Weight Watchers Freestyle/Flex plan?
Watch this short video to learn more:
Kitchen Tools I used to make this recipe:
Watch how to make another version of Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Chicken:
If you enjoy this 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Chicken, be sure to check out some of my other easy healthy Weight Watchers friendly slow cooker chicken recipes including WW Slow Cooker Goddess Chicken, Easy 2-Ingredient Salsa Chicken, Slow Cooker Chicken Marsala, Slow Cooker Sesame Chicken and Cheesy Chicken & Rice Casserole
If you’ve made this Creamy Italian Crock Pot Chicken, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it.
3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Chicken Recipe
- 1-1/4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup favorite reduced-fat Italian vinaigrette dressing (use one with a lot of flavor that you really like)
- 4 tablespoons reduced-fat cream cheese (2 ounces)
- Ideal slow cooker size: 1-1/2- to 2-1/2-Quart.
- Place the chicken breasts in the slow cooker.
- Season the chicken well with salt and pepper and Pour over the dressing.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours, or until the chicken breasts are tender.
- Cut the cream cheese into cubes. Turn the slow cooker to HIGH. Add the cream cheese and stir until melted and well blended.
- Serve over rice or pasta or with mashed potatoes, and a veggie and/or salad for a complete meal.
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT Weight Watchers Zero Points fruits and vegetables using the WW Recipe Builder.
Have you seen this Cuisinart 3.5-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker ?
It’s on my wishlist!
More Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Kickin’ Chicken Pasta (EmilyBites)
- Slow Cooker White Chicken & Quinoa Chili (EatYourselfSkinny)
- Scoopable Slow Cooker Chicken Burritos (HungryGirl)
- Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan (EmilyBites)
- Crock Pot Santa Fe Chicken (SkinnyTaste)
- Slow Cooker Coconut Basil Chicken (SlenderKitchen)
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!