This blog has evolved a lot since I launched it back in late 2007 as a personal healthy balanced living journal. It began as an outlet to share my varied interests in yoga, healthy eating/cooking, weight loss/maintenance and simple living. Over time my posts became more focused on Weight Watchers friendly recipes, a particular area of interest that seemed to resonate most with my readers.
Through the years I’ve shared many weight loss related posts, articles and tips that have become buried deep in the archives. I thought it would be helpful to isolate them on one page for any and all who are interested…
- Weekly Weight Loss Devotional: Breathe
- Ten Habits That Mess Up A Woman’s Diet
- Weekly Weight Loss Devotional: Look Within
- Weekly Weight Loss Devotional: Courage & Connection
- Weekly Weight Loss Devotional: Forgiving Yourself
- You Are More Powerful Than You Think
- Weekly Weight Loss Devotional: Perspective
- Weekly Weight Loss Devotional: Positive Self Talk
- Weekly Weight Loss Devotional: Smile
- Weekly Weight Loss Devotional: Now is the Time
- Weekly Weight Loss Devotional: Time Management
- Clever Ways to Curb the Nighttime Snacking Urge
- Mental Strength is Critical to Lasting Weight Loss Success
- 4 Ways to Show Yourself Love This Year
- What’s the Best Breakfast for Energy & Weight Loss
- Confession: My Latest Low Carb Attempt Lasted Just One Day!
- 3 Tips to Help You Achieve Your New Years Weight Loss Fitness Goals
- Best Weight Loss Success Stories of 2018
- Why A Gradual Approach to Healthy Eating & Weight Loss Is Best
- Changes to the WW Program for 2019
- 5 Nutrition Trends to Get Your Healthy Eating Back on Track
- Common Food & Exercise Myths That Can Hinder Weight Loss
- Your Body Talks to You
- Are Bananas Free Zero Points on Weight Watchers
- How To Motivate Yourself to Go to the Gym After Work
- Trusting Yourself
- 100 Ways to Simplify Your Life
- The Connection Between Breath, Fat & Weight Loss
- Healthy Weight Loss Foods for People with IBS
- 4 Signs You Are Not Getting Enough Protein & What to Do About It
- Sowing & Reaping Good Health
- Why September is the Best Time to Recommit to Your Weight Loss Goals
- 5 Weight Watchers Tips & Tricks from a Successful Maintainer
- WW Freestyle Program: Too Restrictive, Too Free or Just Right?
- 6 Week Mindless Eating Challenge
- What to Do When You Reach a Plateau?
- What Does a Non-Typical Vegan Eat on WW?
- How to Guesstimate Your Portions
- Get Happy Lose Weight: The Mind Body Connection That Matters!
- 4 Easy Strategies to Simplify Your Weight Loss Efforts
- 7 Tips for Celebrating in Moderation for Lasting Success
- Where Will You Live???
- Manage Cravings with This Simple Video Tip
- Lasting Weight Loss is About More Than the Right Recipes
- Be Sure to Pack These Essentials For Your Next Trip
- 33 Ways to Use Lavender Essential Oil
- Tips & Hints for Weight Watchers from My Weekly Meeting
- Grocery Shop on Line to Save Time & Money While Whittling Your Waistline
- Letting Go for Lasting Weight Loss Success
- Do You Worry Too Much About What Other People Think???
- Get Empowered with Essential Oils and Tracking
- Choosing Change with Slim & Sassy
- All About the New Weight Watchers Freestyle Program
- How to Slow Cook Yourself Slim
- Why Humility and Kindness are Critical for Lasting Weight Loss Success
- Best Weight Loss Success Stories of 2017
- 7 Secrets of Successful Weight Watchers: The Best Tips for Winning at Weight Loss
- Following the French Lady’s Lead for Lasting Weight Loss Success
- 7 Sensible Strategies for Sustainable Weight Loss
- 7 Ways Yoga Helps with Weight Loss
- Take Time to Celebrate Your Successes
- Target 100: The World’s Simplest Weight Loss Program by Liz Josefsberg
- Discover the Magic of Support for Lasting Weight Loss Success
- Give Optimism a Try
- Confession: It Took Me a Long Time to Appreciate the Gift of WW Lifetime Membership
- WW 101: All About SmartPoints & How to Track Them with Video
- Overcome One of the Biggest Weight Loss Challenges with Tiny Bits of Exercise
- Letting Go of Tension
- Letting Go of Digestive Discomfort
- 3 Reasons Smart People Struggle with Weight Loss
- Why Carbs Make Us Fat by Eat Stop Eat’s Brad Pilon
- Why September is the Best Time to Recommit to Your Health & Weight Loss Goals
- Letting Go of Sleepless Nights with Essential Oils
- Letting Go of Excess Weight with Essential Oils
- Calming Craving with Grapefruit Oil Instead of Food
- 3 Essential Oils for Motivation, Weight Management and Help with Cravings
- 6 Ways Weight Watchers Can Stay Motivated Beyond Meetings
- Is Poor Sleep Backstabbing Your Weight Loss?
- 6 Week Mindless Eating Challenge
- Get Grounded with Balance Essential Oil
- Stop Expecting Perfection with Weight Loss
- 4 Powerful Truths No One Tells You About Weight Loss
- Slimming Bites: Inspiration & Recipes for Weight Watchers
- The Skinny on Weight Loss Sisters: Loving What You Eat on Weight Watchers (Videos)
- 7 Steps to a Winning Weight Loss Mindset
- Measure Weight Loss Success by Your Integrity Not By Your Scale
- The #1 Diet Mistake and How to Avoid It
- Adopting Jack La Lanne’s Timeless Philosophy for Weight Loss Success
- Clearing the Clutter from Our Diets
- The Slow Down Diet: Eating for Pleasure Energy and Weight Loss
- The #1 Rule for Weight Watchers Success: Get Tracking
- Is My Clutter Making Me Fat?
- Mindful Eating
- Reconnecting with Food Through Yoga
- My Recipe for Healthy Eating Has Changed
- Ending the Food Battle and Committing to a Healthy Lifestyle
- 12 Simple Steps for Healthy Eating & Living
- Why Home Cooking is Essential for Weight Loss for this Weight Watcher
- Breathe Away Stress for Weight Loss Success
- Simple Tips on Eating Healthier
- Best Way to Lose Weight
- Healthy Weight Loss Tips
- Relax and Lose Weight
- Why and How to Eat Slower
- Easy Weight Loss Tip #1 – Make One Small Change to Your Diet
- Is Stress the Reason You Can’t Lose Weight?
- Let Go of 4 Common Diet Myths
- 150 Savvy Weight Loss Tips
- Essential Weight Loss Ingredient
- The Best Exercise for Weight Loss Is Not What You Think
- 12 Ways to Think Yourself Thinner
- Why Are Diet Plans for Weight Loss So Popular?
- Tap Into Your Power – Your Thoughts & Beliefs Are Powerful
- To Lose Weight – Stop Stressing About It
- The Importance of Getting Back to Eating Real Food
- Stop Creating New Year’s Resolutions and What To Do Instead
My 28-Day Smart Start Weight Loss eCourse and eBook may be just what you are looking for.
Over four weeks, you'll begin establishing habits and routines that you can stick with forever.You'll lay the groundwork to create a health promoting empowering lifestyle that supports you in being the best version of you without guilt, shame or deprivation.
"Hi Martha - I purchased your 28-Day Smart Start Challenge and I love it!!" I don't know how to thank you." ~ Debra S.
"Hi Martha, I bought your Slow Cooker eBook Bundle today... I have been skimming through them and it comes to me just how much work you have put into this and just what a bargain I got!! I want to thank you for all you do and I am excited to begin your 28-Day Smart Start - Day 1 is tomorrow! "
~ Robin B.
"Martha - My biggest a-ha moment was when I joined your 28-Day Smart Start Weight Loss Challenge. It helped me look at life and weight loss realistically! " ~ Cathy
"I know you are very busy, but I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate your encouraging emails. I am really inspired again to eat healthy and lose some weight. I love your 28-day course and all your recipes, tips and hints. My husband loves everything we have tried so far. A big thank you!! " ~ Sandy M.
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!