This blog has evolved a lot since I launched it back in late 2007 as a personal healthy balanced living journal. I had no idea what I was doing at the time.
Over time my posts became more focused on Weight Watchers friendly recipes, a particular area of interest that seemed to resonate most with my readers.
Through the years I’ve shared many weight loss related posts, articles and tips that have become buried deep in the archives. I thought it would be helpful to isolate them on one page for any and all who are interested.
Trying to create a healthy, balanced lifestyle in today’s out of control, extreme food world is challenging.
There are so many forces working against us: Family and friends who want to maintain the status-quo.
Main stream media that focuses on the difficulty of losing weight and keeping it off, but not the powerful benefits that losing just 5% of your starting weight can provide.
The pull to over-indulge or test out yet another extreme fad diet can be so strong.
Creating a healthy sustainable lifestyle requires encouragement. Lots and lots of encouragement.
(eCourse + eBook)
(eCourse + eBook)
Encouragement invites us to create dreams of the life we desire and provides us with motivation to persevere.
I hope these articles encourage you to keep going in the direction of your dreams to lose weight and feel great! Here they are in chronological order…
Weight Loss Articles, Tips and Hints
- Following the French Lady’s Lead for Lasting Weight Loss Success
- 7 Sensible Strategies for Sustainable Weight Loss
- 7 Ways Yoga Helps with Weight Loss
- Adopting Jack La Lanne’s Timeless Philosophy for Weight Loss Success
- Clearing the Clutter from Our Diets
- The Slow Down Diet: Eating for Pleasure Energy and Weight Loss
- The #1 Rule for Weight Watchers Success: Get Tracking
- Is My Clutter Making Me Fat?
- Mindful Eating
- Reconnecting with Food Through Yoga
- My Recipe for Healthy Eating Has Changed
- Ending the Food Battle and Committing to a Healthy Lifestyle
- 12 Simple Steps for Healthy Eating & Living
- Breathe Away Stress for Weight Loss Success
- Simple Tips on Eating Healthier
- Best Way to Lose Weight
- Healthy Weight Loss Tips
- Relax and Lose Weight
- Why and How to Eat Slower
- Easy Weight Loss Tip #1 – Make One Small Change to Your Diet
- Is Stress the Reason You Can’t Lose Weight?
- Let Go of 4 Common Diet Myths
- 150 Savvy Weight Loss Tips
- Essential Weight Loss Ingredient
- The Best Exercise for Weight Loss Is Not What You Think
- 12 Ways to Think Yourself Thinner
- Why Are Diet Plans for Weight Loss So Popular?
- Tap Into Your Power – Your Thoughts & Beliefs Are Powerful
- To Lose Weight – Stop Stressing About It
- The Importance of Getting Back to Eating Real Food
Can't Decide What To Cook After A Long Day?
Weekly Meal Plans + Shopping Lists = Healthier, Happier You!
Healthy Meal Planning Made Easy allows you to create custom healthy meal plans with WW SmartPoints that fit your family size, schedule, and most importantly taste delicious.
Check Back As I add More Articles…
Get Your FREE Guide: 7 Secrets of Successful Weight Watchers
The best tips for weight loss success! You'll also get regular updates from Martha with easy healthy Weight Watchers friendly recipes, support & tips to help you lose weight your way.