There Are No Shortcuts to Health!
It's a new week and another opportunity to reflect and start fresh.
So what was "New and Good" last week? This is something we like to ask here at Simple Nourished Living.
What really worked for me was seriously tracking my food. The awareness this brings is so powerful.
Actually it was so powerful that I've started tracking my spending too.
Living on a fixed monthly income, it hit me how closely my calorie tracking related to my financial spending.
Now I'm recording all my monthly expenses, and it's so empowering. I often would sit and wonder where all my money went. Now I actually know.
The one down side was the realization I had spent my food budget for the month within the first two weeks of January!
But instead of stressing, I'm actually turning it in to an opportunity to clean out the pantry and freezer.
I'm getting creative in the kitchen, and finding ways to use what I have. I've started a grocery shopping list and stopped running to the store daily.
I'm also getting creative with my approach to weight loss. I have always struggled to lose weight and then struggle even harder to keep it off.
It's hard work, and there is no shortcut.
For years I've looked for a "magic pill" that would melt the fat away. Some of the things I've tried were simply crazy not to mention unhealthy.
But this is where essential oils can really help to support you in your weight loss goal.
The Slim & Sassy Metabolic Blend from doTERRA contains 5 essential oils specifically designed as a natural way to manage hunger cravings, calm the stomach, and uplift mood.*
Key Ingredients and Benefits of Slim & Sassy
- Grapefruit Peel: provides cleansing and detoxifying benefits*
- Lemon Peel: acts as a natural cleanser and aids digestion*
- Peppermint Plant: helps manage hunger cravings*
- Ginger Root: may help support healthy digestion*
- Cinnamon Bark: supports healthy metabolic function*
Here are some ways to use doTERRA's Slim & Sassy Metabolic Blend to help you stay on track:
- Before each meal put 1 drop of Slim & Sassy essential oil in your hand, rub together and then inhale several times. Enjoy a glass of water while you reflect on the meal you are about to enjoy.
- Put 3-4 drops in a diffuser to get the benefits throughout the day.
- When your budget for the day is running low, replace one meal with a Slim & Sassy Trimshake or add 1-2 drops of the essential oil to your favorite shake recipe.
- Add 25 drops to a 2 oz glass spray bottle and fill with fractionated coconut oil. Keep it in the bathroom and then spritz trouble areas (stomach, hips and thighs for me) after each shower.
- Put 2 drops into the corner of your shower just prior to turning the water on for an easy aromatherapy experience.
- Add 2 cups epsom salt and 8-10 drops of Slim & Sassy to a warm bath.
- Chew Slim & Sassy Gum between meals.
No one weight loss or diet plan is right for all of us.
If you missed it, enter our Slim & Sassy give-a-way now.
Hope this helps,
doTERRA Wellness Advocate
Want to learn more about using essential oils in your everyday life?
Click here to get our free ebook: Intro to Essential Oils
Get your FREE ebook: Intro to Essential Oils
The Best Tips for Using Essential Oils in Your Everyday Life!