Sharing Essential Oils With Our Readers
I’m excited to share doTERRA essential oils with everyone. So excited in fact I’m doing another free product giveaway for NEW subscribers this week.
It doesn’t get any easier than this. All you need to do are two simple things:
- Just click below to get our free Introduction to Essential Oils ebook, and subscribe to our newsletter.
- After you’ve subscribed, scroll to the bottom of this page and post a comment sharing why you’re excited to try these beadlets to be entered into our drawing for a free bottle of doTERRA Peppermint Beadlets (retail value $15.33).
The winner will be announced in next week’s newsletter.
Be sure to share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in Peppermint Beadlets.
Through a unique and exclusive process, doTERRA has captured the unique benefits of Peppermint essential oil in the convenience of a soft vegetarian beadlet.
Each tiny beadlet delivers a refreshing burst of Peppermint as it dissolves in your mouth, while invigorating your senses as you breathe in the cooling aroma of pure Peppermint essential oil.
More than a breath mint, doTERRA Peppermint Beadlets can be used for oral care, respiratory health, digestive comfort, and all other situations in which Peppermint essential oil is used internally.*
Uses for Peppermint oil include:
- Dissolve one beadlet in mouth to freshen breath.
- Take after meals to promote oral health and digestion.*
- Have a bottle on hand when traveling to ease occasional stomach upset, nausea, and motion sickness.*
Historically Peppermint is known for its medicinal uses, and its impressively long history often gives it the prestigious title as the world’s oldest medicine.
It brings joy and buoyancy to the heart and soul.
It invigorates body, mind and spirit and reminds individuals that life can be happy and there is nothing to fear.
For a variety of health benefits and natural alternatives check out my latest post, 50+ Ways to Use Peppermint Essential Oil.
Here is one of my personal favorites…
Give the gift of natural health and wellness, and share this opportunity with with friends and family.
Unfortunately this opportunity is limited to US residents only at this time.
Want to learn more about using essential oils in your everyday life?
Click here to get our free ebook: Intro to Essential Oils
Get your FREE ebook: Intro to Essential Oils
The Best Tips for Using Essential Oils in Your Everyday Life!