Private Coaching is Currently Unavailable
Looking for One-one-One Coaching by Phone or Email?
- Are you having trouble sticking with your weight loss goals?
- Do you find yourself giving up after a few days of healthy eating and/or exercising again and again and again?
- Do you believe it’s just “too hard” and you just don’t have enough “willpower” to lose weight?
- Do you find yourself throwing in the towel every time you “screw up” and “fall off the wagon”?
- Are you fed up with the never ending cycle of going on another “diet” that only leads to feelings of frustration and deprivation when the scale fails to move the way you expect it to?
- Do you feel like a square-peg trying to force yourself into a round hole every time you try to live the latest “diet” program of the moment?
- Are you sick and tired of the way you look and feel every time you look in the mirror or step into the closet to get dressed?
- Does the idea of sharing your weight loss challenges in a group setting make you feel uncomfortable?
Losing Weight and Feeling Great is Easier Than You Think!
I was stuck in the never ending diet cycle for decades. Imprisoned by my never-ending struggles with food and my weight.
I’m here to tell you that it is possible to stop fighting with yourself, with your body, with food and your weight.
It’s not has hard as you think once you begin to relax, slow down, breathe and trust yourself.
The truth is that losing weight and feeling great is easier than you think.
I did it and so can you!
I’m Here to Help
We all know (or think we know) what we “should be doing.”
Getting started and then sticking with it is where things get tough.
And why it can be so powerful to have your own personal weight loss coach.
As a personal weight loss coach, I’m ALWAYS there for you…
Cheering you on.
And holding you accountable.
Had a stressful week at work, and went completely overboard at happy hour Friday night?
It happens! I’m there to talk with you about your challenges and triggers, so you can begin to recognize and avoid the situations that trip you up.
Need assistance with strategies for staying on track during your next business trip or family vacation?
I can help you outline a realistic plan of action.
Reached your goal and wondering about next steps?
Maintenance can be as challenging as losing. It certainly was for me. I can help you navigate this period of transition.
As we work together I’ll get to know you and your likes and dislikes, your lifestyle and your challenges. So when you find yourself struggling, I’ll be able to offer insightful guidance.
So, if you are in need of a little support, motivation, someone with whom to discuss your options, be a sounding board, offer suggestions, help you set goals, work through a plateau, assist with recipes and meal plans, support you, hold you accountable, and/or challenge you, I’m just a phone or email consultation away.
Lose Weight Your Way
Lasting weight loss requires a mind-body-soul approach that looks beyond the scale to your thoughts, habits, environment, emotions and beliefs.
One-size-fits-all is a big fat lie. You’ve got to customize an approach based on your likes, dislikes, temperament and lifestyle.
Exercise shouldn’t feel like punishment.
Strict diets are not sustainable long-term.
You don’t have to be miserable or deprived. If you’re struggling with your weight and not getting the results you want, there’s a good chance you are trying too hard.
Before undertaking anything ask yourself: Is it Simple? Is it Sensible? Is it sustainable?
Stick to the basics: focusing on eating well and moving more in a way that feels good to YOU.
It pays to think like “Goldilocks.” Not too hard. Not too easy. Just right.
After decades of trial and error I’ve created my own perfect recipe for living the happy, healthy slim life I always dreamed of.
Losing weight and feeling great is easier than you think.
Just because someone has had success with a particular diet or workout program doesn’t mean it’s the best option for you. So I’m not going to tell you to do it my way. I’m here to guide and support you to lose weight YOUR WAY. And find your own “just right” by learning to listen to your body, do what works for you and trust yourself.
What Our Sessions Will Be Like
We can work either by phone or by email. In fact, many of my clients prefer connecting by email.
The process begins with you completing a detailed questionnaire, which helps me get to know you and provides a starting point for working together.
In our sessions, we’ll discuss (either by phone or email) your goals and your challenges and how to address them with small, incremental adjustments that are achievable. We’ll address how to replace your less-than-healthy habits with healthier ones. And I’ll share lots of simple tricks and strategies I’ve accumulated over the past 20 years to help you lose weight in a gentle way and then keep it off.
No longterm contracts or commitments are required. We can talk/email as often or infrequently as you like.
It would be an honor to support you in your desire to get slim and healthy. If you are interested in scheduling a session or just have more questions, feel free to contact me here.
One-on-one weight loss coaching with me is designed to be as flexible as possible to meet YOUR needs. It basically begins with you completing a detailed questionnaire to get to know you. The next step is to “chat” either by phone or by email, where we work together to set up a winning game plan.
- Some clients opt for just a one-time email consultation, where I provide an assessment of what the questionnaire revealed to me along with weight loss suggestions/strategies. This service is $60.
- Ongoing monthly support via email after the initial consultation is $49 per month.
- Some clients prefer to talk regularly by phone – weekly, biweekly or monthly. The choice is yours
- Completion of the initial questionnaire with a $30 minute assessment/strategy call is $75. Completion of the initial questionnaire with a 50 minute assessment/strategy call is $95.
- Follow up 30 minute calls are $35. Follow up 50 minute calls are $55.
Purchase a Private Phone or Email Consultation with Martha
Private Coaching is Currently Unavailable
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!