Have you ever noticed how easy it is to get so busy focusing on the next goal or desire we forget to pause and give thanks for all the good that has already happened?
It’s a mistake that can lead to lack of contentment in life and eventual burnout.
Taking time to pause, reflect and celebrate your success on and off the scale is an important part of enjoying a happy healthy balanced life. So, this morning right after finishing my “to do” list, I took a few minutes to reflect on all the good that has transpired on the blog and in my life this year…
- After years of talking about it, Rod and I joined my friend, Hallie, on her Savoring Provence Maison Mollans Culinary Tour. I still want to write up my notes and share my recipes from this enriching experience with you.
- We added to more WW friendly eCookbooks (Skinny Dips and Favorite Ways to Use Rotisserie Chicken) to our best selling eCookbook bundle.
- We updated all the bundle’s eCookbooks with the new WW Freestyle Plan SmartPoints values. (Because of the expanded list of 0 SmartPoints Foods on the new WW Freestyle Plan (launched in early December) many of the SP values had changed. (Click here for a list of all the recipes and their updated SP values.)
- In response to lots of requests, we published our first Month of Meal Plans eBook.
- My sister, Brenda, joined us here on the blog to share more about her experiences with supporting health and wellness by incorporating essential oils into your everyday life, something I’m doing too, but didn’t have time to write about.
- Our email list has grown to over 60,000 subscribers, something I never would have predicted in my wildest dreams, when I set out to share easy recipes and tips for living a happy, healthy, balanced life!
- Thousands have completed the 28-Day Smart Start Weight Loss Challenge eCourse/eBook to firmly plant themselves on the path to slow and steady lasting weight loss success!
- We also received more than a dozen incredible Weight Loss Success Stories submissions which provide a steady supply of inspiration and constant reminder that there’s no one way to lose weight.
- Peter created an AMAZING CUSTOMIZED RECIPE SEARCH! which brings back only results from my favorite WW friendly recipe sites.
- Peter also created a catalog of testimonials we have received from readers that make my heart sing every time I sneak a peek.
- And best of all, Peter adopted two adorable dogs – Bentley and Fenway!
Before the year is over and you find yourself charging ahead with your goals for 2018, be sure to take a few minutes to sit down and write out all the positive changes that have occurred in your life this year and see how far you have come! If you are so inclined, please let us know in a comment below 🙂
Do you have a weight loss success story of your own to share? Click here to submit it to us so you can inspire others!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!