I’m back with another great video from The Skinny on Weight Loss Sisters, 50-year-old twin sisters – Kelly and Kim – who combined have lost over 170 pounds with Weight Watchers 🙂
Every week they share the ups and downs of their weight loss journey along with food finds, favorite things and other helpful tips and hints.
I’m a big fan and think you’ll be too. The way they have teamed up to support each other in living healthier happier lives is inspiring. And they’re a lot of fun too. I love how they are not only committed to losing weight, but also enjoying the journey….
Skinny on Weight Loss Sisters Video: Week #64 Loving What You Eat on Weight Watchers
Highlights of this week’s video:
- No weekly weigh-in because they did a fund raising walk for Epilepsy instead.
- Talking about how much they like what they eat. They like how they eat and the like what they eat. Unless you can also figure this out you are going to struggle with the weight loss journey.
- Featuring their Air Fryer which they got around Christmastime.
- Showed how to make crunchy tortilla chips with thin yellow corn tortillas and cooking spray.
- Think about how you can bring the foods you love into your eating plan. For example Kelly shares her evening snack of rice cakes with Jif whips creamy whipped peanut butter.
- Search out and find ways to maximize your satisfaction for minimal points.
- Find recipes that work for you. Like this Taco Fiesta Bubble Up Casserole and Gingerbread Banana Yogurt Muffins from Drizzle Me Skinny.
- Find restaurant selections that can work too. Like the Cool Chicken Wrap from Chick-Fil-A.
- It’s important to not feel deprived. Ask yourself, “Is it worth it?” Bring your own foods to gatherings so you can eat your favorites and not feel left out. It’s about learning to love food and enjoy food in a way that enables you to live how you choose, healthy manner. Sometimes that means you are going to have to learn to make food to fit your desires. You may not find it all pre-made.
- One of the goals this year was to make new things even though cooking is not their favorite. Kim is not picking things to make that are overly complicated or time consuming because that would be setting herself up for failure and she would say, “Forget it.”
- Breakfast for dinner is one of the things they both love so much. Kodiak cakes make them happy.
- If you feel like you are missing out on something, find a way to give it to yourself in a way that stays on plan or find a substitute that is just as satisfying.
- Skinny on Weight Loss Sisters Weeks #45 & 46, #47 & 48 and #49
- Skinny on Weight Loss Sisters Videos Holiday Past & Present
- Weight Loss Success Stories
- My Success Story
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or Craftsy links, I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thanks for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!