Confession: I've been using positive affirmations for years, to assist with anything I desire in my life, including lasting successful weight loss.
My favorite weight loss affirmation is: "I'm easily and effortlessly maintaining my ideal weight through sensible eating and exercise." I've been repeating this to myself, for years, at first as something I desired and now as my reality.
So imagine my delight when I learned of this amazing Affirmations for Weight Loss Card Deck from Carol Tuttle. I couldn't wait to get them and begin using them!
We all know that lasting sustainable weight loss doesn’t start with food, exercise, or even willpower. It starts with your thoughts. Your body wants to be fit and healthy, but your mind and emotions can get in the way.
This deck of 45 affirmation cards helps you focus on daily positive thoughts, which frees up your body to reach and maintain its healthiest weight. Put these cards in places where you want reminders (such as your mirror or fridge or desk) to support your body’s powerful ability to create balance and lose weight in a way that feels natural and effortless.
Carol Tuttle's Top 10 Affirmations for Weight Loss
If you are curious to know more about Carol Tuttle, here's a great video where she shares her top 10 Weight Loss Affirmations ....
- I am healthy & lean.
- I give myself recognition beyond food.
- I love my body and fat just disappears.
- I am my ideal weight.
- I feel great in my clothes.
- I am saying NO to the foods that are not healthy for me.
- I am attracted to the food and resources that are supportive for my body.
- I am full and satisfied with the proper amount of food.
- I no longer need the extra weight to protect me.
- When I look in the mirror I see a healthy fit body that I love.
What's The Secret to Weight Loss Affirmations That Really Work?
To be most effective you want to use positive weight loss affirmations that are written in the present tense and that resonate with you, that make you feel good. Here are a few more of my favorites:
- I'm free from the desire to overeat and over-drink.
- I am happy, healthy & slim.
- I love and accept myself just as I am.
- I'm amazed at how much energy I have and how vibrant I feel.
- I am strong, confident and happy with my body.
- There is no need to overeat; I can manage my emotions in healthy ways.
- It is easy for me to lose weight and improve my health.
- I love eating healthy food and it helps me reach my ideal weight.
- Every day in every way I am getting slimmer and fitter.
- Today, I focus on all the positive things in my life.
- I choose to breathe in relaxation and breathe out stress.
- I am choosing progress over perfection.
- I am guided by my intuition. I know what to eat and how to live my life.
- I love to move my body and keep it active.
- I am peaceful and calm.
Of course, you can write these affirmations on index cards, these Affirmations for Weight Loss Cards from Carol Tuttle are SO MUCH MORE ATTRACTIVE! An investment in my health and wellness that I was happy to make.
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!