I've really been enjoying my basic yoga class. In fact I'm having so much fun my husband, Gary, decided he wanted in on it too.
The one that make a huge difference to me is doTERRA's grounding blend called Balance.
Balance is a blend of Spruce Leaf, Ho Wood Leaf, Frankincense Resin, Blue Tansy Flower, Blue Chamomile Flower, and Osmanthus Flower essential oils in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil.
It smells warm, woody and fresh, and is light blue in color due to the Blue Tansy.
This proprietary essential oil blend is primarily a combination of tree oils and roots.
Trees live in the present moment. They are not in a hurry. They are stable.
Balance strengthens a connection with the lower body and with the earth. These connections are especially important when the upper faculties have been overused due to excessive thinking, speaking, or activity.
I like to start each day with Balance. I keep it by my bedside and apply it to the back of my neck and the bottoms of my feet before they ever hit the floor.
Ways to Use Balance Grounding Blend:
- Promotes a whole-body sense of relaxation.
- For a grounding experience, breathe in deeply.
- Evokes feelings of tranquility and balance.
- Begin your day by putting doTERRA Balance on the bottom of your feet to lessen stress throughout the day.
- Use before bed for a restful night’s sleep.
- Use before bed while thinking positive thoughts to promote peaceful dreams.
- Use while meditating or practicing yoga.
- Add to Epsom salts for a comforting bath.
- Apply doTERRA Balance to your wrists or neck to help ease anxious feelings.
- Diffuse in your car during road trips to create a calm environment.
In this short video, doTERRA's Chief Medical Officer, Dr. David Hill, talks about his favorite essential oil... Balance
Give this one a try, even if you don't practice yoga. I think you'll be amazed.
Stand on one foot and note your instability.
Apply 1-2 drops of Balance to the bottoms of your feet and take a couple inhales from your palms.
Then stand on one foot again to see how your balance has improved.
To learn more about the benefits of using essential oils in your everyday life (including more uses for Balance), be sure to sign up for our essential oils newsletter. Subscribe today and get our complimentary ebook Introduction to Essential Oils and learn how to get Simple Nourished Living's 3 favorite doTERRA oils for FREE in November!
Get your FREE ebook: Intro to Essential Oils
The Best Tips for Using Essential Oils in Your Everyday Life!