WW Recipe of the Day: Slow Cooker Caramel Mocha Crunch Bars
I used my slow cooker to melt together the caramel mixture for these incredibly rich and delicious no-bake caramel mocha crunch bars, which are essentially a sophisticated variation of everybody's favorite Rice Krispie Treats.
The Crock-Pot 2-Quart Slow Cooker (affiliate link) is now my go-to way to melt caramel. I'm much less likely to scorch it.
And clean up is a lot easier too.
We all really loved these slow cooker caramel mocha crunch squares.
And because they're gluten-free, Mac has been able to enjoy them too.
If you're a fan of caramel, coffee, and chocolate, the three flavors come together deliciously in this easy recipe.
Definitely a do-over!
How Many Calories and WW Points in this Slow Cooker Dessert Bars?
According to my calculations, each bars has about 156 calories and:
8 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
8 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
8 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
4 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
To see your WW PersonalPoints for this recipe and track it in the WW app or site, Click here!
I used white chocolate chips. But milk chocolate chips, or semisweet, would work well too.
Are You Ready To Slow Cook Yourself Slim?
If you've made these low fat No-Bake Caramel Mocha Crunch Bars, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Slow Cooker Caramel Mocha Crunch Bars
- 1 bag (14 ounces) caramels, unwrapped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso or coffee powder
- 7 cups cocoa-flavored crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup chocolate chips (white, milk or semisweet), divided
- Ideal slow cooker size: 2-Quart.
- Place the caramels, butter, water, and espresso powder in your slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 to 2 hours, stirring every 20 minutes or so, until melted, shiny and smooth.
- While the caramel is cooking, lightly spray a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with nonstick spray and set it aside.
- Add the cereal and stir until well coated. Add ½ cup of the chocolate chips and stir until combined.
- Using a large piece of wax paper, press the mixture evenly into the prepared pan. Let stand for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips over the mixture. Using the wax paper, gently press them into the bars. When cool, cut into 24 bars.
Source: Adapted for the slow cooker from The Ultimate Shortcut Cookie Book: More Than 800 Scrumptious Recipes that Start with Refrigerated Cookie Dough, Cake Mix, Brownie Mix, or Ready-to-Eat Cereal (affiliate link) by Camilla Saulsbury
If you like crock pot caramel mocha crunch bars you might also like:
- Crock Pot Rice Krispie Treats
- Caramel Cranberry Slow Cooker Cookie Bars
- Nigella's Breakfast Bars made Weight Watchers Friendly
- More WW Friendly Holiday Cookies
Martha is the founder and main content writer for Simple-Nourished-Living.
A longtime lifetime WW at goal, she is committed to balancing her love of food and desire to stay slim while savoring life and helping others do the same.
She is the author of the Smart Start 28-Day Weight Loss Challenge.
A huge fan of the slow cooker and confessed cookbook addict, when she's not experimenting in the kitchen, you're likely to find Martha on her yoga mat.
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!
Leave a Reply