WW Recipe of the Day: Slow Cooker Caramel Mocha Crunch Bars
(156 calories | 8 8 8 myWW *SmartPoints value per serving)
I used my slow cooker to melt together the caramel mixture for these incredibly rich and delicious no-bake caramel mocha crunch bars, which are essentially a sophisticated variation of everybody’s favorite Rice Krispie Treats.
The Crock-Pot 2-Quart Slow Cooker is now my go-to way to melt caramel. I’m much less likely to scorch it.
And clean up is a lot easier too.
The Skinny of Crock Pot Caramel Mocha Crunch Bars
We all really loved these slow cooker caramel mocha crunch squares.
And because they’re gluten-free, Mac has been able to enjoy them too.
If you’re a fan of caramel, coffee, and chocolate, the three flavors come together deliciously in this easy recipe.
Definitely a do-over!
According to my calculations, each bars has about 156 calories and:
8 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
8 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
8 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
4 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
Curious about Weight Watchers new myWW Green, Blue and Purple plans? Watch this short video to learn more:
Caramel Mocha Crunch Bars Recipe Notes
I used white chocolate chips. But milk chocolate chips, or semisweet, would work well too.
If you’ve made these low fat No-Bake Caramel Mocha Crunch Bars, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Slow Cooker Caramel Mocha Crunch Bars
- 1 bag (14 ounces) caramels, unwrapped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso or coffee powder
- 7 cups cocoa-flavored crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup chocolate chips (white, milk or semisweet), divided
- Ideal slow cooker size: 2-Quart.
- Place the caramels, butter, water, and espresso powder in your slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 to 2 hours, stirring every 20 minutes or so, until melted, shiny and smooth.
- While the caramel is cooking, lightly spray a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with nonstick spray and set it aside.
- Add the cereal and stir until well coated. Add 1/2 cup of the chocolate chips and stir until combined.
- Using a large piece of wax paper, press the mixture evenly into the prepared pan. Let stand for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips over the mixture. Using the wax paper, gently press them into the bars. When cool, cut into 24 bars.
Source: Adapted for the slow cooker from The Ultimate Shortcut Cookie Book: More Than 800 Scrumptious Recipes that Start with Refrigerated Cookie Dough, Cake Mix, Brownie Mix, or Ready-to-Eat Cereal by Camilla Saulsbury
If you like crock pot caramel mocha crunch bars you might also like:
- Crock Pot Rice Krispie Treats
- Caramel Cranberry Slow Cooker Cookie Bars
- Nigella’s Breakfast Bars made Weight Watchers Friendly
- More WW Friendly Holiday Cookies
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!