This slow cooker vegetarian frittata was my first attempt cooking eggs in the crockpot, but it won't be my last.
Made with an assortment of chopped fresh vegetables, this slow cooked frittata makes an easy, healthy and delicious dish suitable for breakfast, lunch or supper.
We enjoyed it with a tossed green salad for dinner.
And we warmed the leftovers in the microwave for a quick and easy breakfast the following morning.
This frittata is versatile too.
Use whatever vegetables you have on hand. I used a combination of chopped artichoke hearts (leftover from my slow cooker artichoke dip), green onion, yellow bell pepper and tomato.
Chopped cooked bacon, sausage, ham or veggie crumbles would be good in it too.
How Many Calories and WW Points in this Frittata?
Each serving of this easy healthy frittata has 141 calories and:
4 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
1 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
1 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
4 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
And if you used non-fat cheese or skipped it, I think this would work for Simply Filling too. Enjoy!
If you've made this low carb Crock Pot Frittata, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Healthy Low Carb Slow Cooker Frittata Recipe
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- Salt and pepper
- ¾ cup chopped artichoke hearts
- ½ chopped seeded tomato
- ¼ cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- ¼ cup grated reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- Ideal slow cooker size: 6-Quart.
- Coat the slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Whisk together the eggs and vegetables and pour into the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 1 to 2 hours, or until set.
- Sprinkle evenly with grated cheese.
- Cover and turn off the slow cooker. Let sit until the cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Cut into 4 equal pieces.
*PersonalPoints® calculated by WW. *PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
If you like this healthy frittata, you might also like:
- Weight Watchers Individual Ham, Cheese and Veggie Frittatas (Simple-Nourished-Living)
- Easy Egg Salad Tartines (Simple-Nourished-Living)
- Skinny Slow Cooker Frittata with Spinach and Mozzarella (SkinnyMs)
- Healthy Breakfast Egg Sandwiches (Simple-Nourished-Living)
- Easy Egg Salad (Simple-Nourished-Living)
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!