WW Recipe of the Day: Slow Cooker Artichoke Dip Made Lighter
(140 calories | 5 5 5 myWW *SmartPoints value per serving)
Slow cooker artichoke dip, made lighter.
I love hot artichoke dip. It’s one of those things that I could eat till I burst. So to save myself from myself, I made a small batch of lightened-up slow cooker artichoke dip.
The Skinny on Slow Cooker Artichoke Dip
If you were having a party this slow cooker artichoke dip recipe would be easy to double. It would be good with the addition of chopped spinach, crabmeat, smoked salmon, chopped pickled jalapenos and/or red pepper flakes too.
Rod and I enjoyed this yummy slow cooker artichoke dip and a glass a wine while sitting out on the patio Friday night. Heaven.
According to my calculations, each 1/4 cup serving has about 140 calories and:
5 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
5 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
5 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
4 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
Curious about Weight Watchers new myWW Green, Blue and Purple plans? Watch this short video to learn more:
If you’ve made this Crock Pot Artichoke Dip, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Skinny Slow Cooker Artichoke Dip
- 1/2 can (about 7 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup skim mozzarella, shredded
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 2-3 drops hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Ideal slow cooker size: 2-Quart.
- In a bowl combine the artichoke hearts, cream cheese, mozzarella, Parmesan, mayonnaise, hot pepper sauce, garlic powder until creamy and well blended.
- Coat the inside of a mini crock pot warmer, or coat a small oven safe baking dish, with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread the dip mixture into the dish. Place the dish in your crock pot.
- Heat on LOW 1-2 hours.
- Serve with your favorite chips, veggies and/or bread cubes.
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
If you liked this Lightened Up Artichoke Dip, you might also like:
Favorite Skinny Dips Recipes is currently included with our Ultimate Bundle of Best-Selling
Weight Watchers Friendly eCookbooks!
I made this slow cooked artichoke dip using my:
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!