WW Recipe of the Day: Slow Cooker Artichoke Dip Made Lighter
(140 calories | *5 WW SmartPoints)
Slow cooker artichoke dip, made lighter.
I love hot artichoke dip. It’s one of those things that I could eat till I burst. So to save myself from myself, I made a small batch of lightened-up slow cooker artichoke dip.
The Skinny on Slow Cooker Artichoke Dip
If you were having a party this slow cooker artichoke dip recipe would be easy to double. It would be good with the addition of chopped spinach, crabmeat, smoked salmon, chopped pickled jalapenos and/or red pepper flakes too.
Rod and I enjoyed this yummy slow cooker artichoke dip and a glass a wine while sitting out on the patio Friday night. Heaven.
According to my calculations, each 1/4 cup serving has about 140 calories,*4 Weight Watchers PointsPlus, *5 WW Freestyle SmartPoints. Enjoy!
Curious about Weight Watchers new myWW Green, Blue and Purple plans? Watch this short video to learn more:
If you’ve made this Crock Pot Artichoke Dip, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it.
Skinny Slow Cooker Artichoke Dip
- 1/2 can (about 7 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup skim mozzarella, shredded
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 2-3 drops hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Ideal slow cooker size: 2-Quart.
- In a bowl combine the artichoke hearts, cream cheese, mozzarella, Parmesan, mayonnaise, hot pepper sauce, garlic powder until creamy and well blended.
- Coat the inside of a mini crock pot warmer, or coat a small oven safe baking dish, with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread the dip mixture into the dish. Place the dish in your crock pot.
- Heat on LOW 1-2 hours.
- Serve with your favorite chips, veggies and/or bread cubes.
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
If you liked this Lightened Up Slow Cooker Artichoke Dip, you might also like:
Favorite Skinny Dips Recipes is currently included with our Ultimate Bundle of Best-Selling
Weight Watchers Friendly eCookbooks!
I made this slow cooked artichoke dip using my:
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!