WW Recipe of the Day: Slow Cooker Cranberry Meatballs
I made these really easy 5-ingredient slow cooker cranberry meatballs for dinner last night.
Served with mashed potatoes and broccoli, they were a big hit.
They would be great as an appetizer too, served right out of your slow cooker with toothpicks on the side 🙂
You can either use store-bought meatballs, or make your own. I intended to use store bought, but ended up using premixed meatloaf mix from Sprouts to make them instead.
I didn't precook the meatballs; just placed them in the slow cooker and poured on the sauce. The cooking time will depend on whether your meatballs are frozen, thawed, or precooked.
With just 5 ingredients, these slow cooker meatballs with cranberry gravy are as easy as they are delicious.
The recipe calls for a little bit of heavy cream. You can use evaporated milk instead. If you do, according to my calculations, calories per serving are reduced by 10, but the points value stays the same.
How Many Calories and WW Points in these Cranberry Crock Pot Meatballs?
According to my calculations, each serving has about 207 calories and:
11 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
11 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
11 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
6 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
If you've made these Crock Pot Cranberry Meatballs, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Slow Cooker Cranberry Meatballs Recipe
- 1-½ pounds meatballs (about 24)
- 1 cup brown gravy (from a jar or made from a mix)
- 1 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream or evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- Ideal slow cooker size: 4-Quart.
- Spray your slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Put the meatballs in the slow cooker.
- In a bowl, mix together the gravy, cranberry sauce, milk and mustard until well blended. Pour over the meatballs
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 to 3 hours or on LOW 5 to 6 hours. (The cooking time will depend on whether your meatballs are frozen, thawed, or precooked.)
Source: Fix-It and Forget-It Big Cookbook: 1400 Best Slow Cooker Recipes by Phyllis Good
*PersonalPoints® calculated by WW. *PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
If you like slow cooker cranberry meatballs you might also like:
- Slow Cooker Mexican Meatball Soup (Simple-Nourished-Living)
- Not Your Mother's Slow Cooker Meatballs (A Year of Slow Cooking)
- Slow Cooker Sweet and Tangy Meatballs (Six Sisters Stuff)
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!