WW Recipe of the Day: Slow Cooker Ninja Cheesecake
(190 calories | *10 WW SmartPoints)
I made this cute little low fat cheesecake using the Ninja Cheesecake Recipe in Ninja Cooking Easier, Healthier and Better Cooking System 150 Recipe Book , the cookbook Mom gave me to go with her gift of a Ninja 3-in-1 Cooking System , last year for Christmas.
The directions said to use the steam/bake function, but I adapted this Ninja Cheesecake Recipe for the slow cooker setting instead.
As a long time lover of cheesecake, this low-fat Ninja Cheesecake recipe, made me very very happy!
First, it made a little cheesecake, so I didn’t have the opportunity to overindulge. And it turned out deliciously rich and creamy and not too sweet. Everyone who tried it, liked it.
I think using the slow cooker to make cheesecake is definitely the way to go. By adding water to the bottom and making a water bath (bain marie), it turns out rich and creamy and is a lot less likely to overcook and/or crack.
According to my calculations, each serving of this slow cooker cheesecake has 190 calories, *5 Weight Watchers PointsPlus, *10 WW Freestyle SmartPoints. Enjoy!
Curious about Weight Watchers Freestyle/Flex plan?
Watch this short video to learn more:
If you’ve made this slow cooker Ninja Cheesecake, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it.
Ninja Cheesecake Recipe
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup , plus 3 tablespoons sugar
- 12 ounces (1-1/2 packages) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt or nonfat sour cream.
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries, for garnish, if desired
- I made used my Ninja 3-in-1 slow cooker, but any large 6-quart slow cooker should work.
- Find a round heat resistant dish that will fit in your slow cooker. I used a 6-inch round cake pan. Spray the bottom of the pan with cooking spray.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter and 1 tablespoon of the sugar. Press the mixture evenly into the bottom of the pan.
- Beat the cream cheese, remaining 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in the egg and egg white until well blended. Stir in the yogurt.
- Pour mixture into the prepared pan.
- Add 1 to 2 cups water to the bottom of slow cooker.
- Place the cheesecake pan in the crock-pot, being careful not to slosh water onto it. Cover the slow cooker with a triple layer of paper towels and the lid.
- Cook on HIGH for 2 to 2-1/2 hours, checking after 1-1/2 hours. The cheesecake is done when the center of cheesecake barely moves when pan is touched.
- Turn the slow cooker OFF, and run a knife around outside edge of the cheesecake. Let cheesecake stand in slow cooker for 1 hour. Then remove cheesecake from slow cooker and place it on a wire rack to cool to room temperature.
- Cover and chill at least 6 hours. Cut into 10 wedges. Garnish with raspberries, if desired.
Source: Ninja Cheesecake Recipe in Ninja Cooking Easier, Healthier and Better Cooking System 150 Recipe Book
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT Weight Watchers Zero Points fruits and vegetables using the WW Recipe Builder.
If you liked this Slow Cooked Ninja Cheesecake Recipe, you might also like:
- Easy Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
- Ellie Krieger’s Light Creamy Cheesecake
- Weight Watchers Mini Raspberry Cheesecakes
- Lightened Up Lemon Cream Cheesecake Bars
Here’s what I used to make this easy and delicious ninja cheesecake recipe!
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or Craftsy links, I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thanks for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!