WW Recipe of the Day: Slow Cooker Ninja Cheesecake
(190 calories | *10 WW SmartPoints)
I made this cute little low fat cheesecake using the Ninja Cheesecake Recipe in Ninja Cooking Easier, Healthier and Better Cooking System 150 Recipe Book , the cookbook Mom gave me to go with her gift of a Ninja 3-in-1 Cooking System , last year for Christmas.
The Skinny on Slow Cooker Cheesecake
The directions said to use the steam/bake function, but I adapted this Ninja Cheesecake Recipe for the slow cooker setting instead.
As a long time lover of cheesecake, this low-fat Ninja Cheesecake recipe, made me very very happy!
First, it made a little cheesecake, so I didn’t have the opportunity to overindulge. And it turned out deliciously rich and creamy and not too sweet. Everyone who tried it, liked it.
I think using the slow cooker to make cheesecake is definitely the way to go. By adding water to the bottom and making a water bath (bain marie), it turns out rich and creamy and is a lot less likely to overcook and/or crack.
According to my calculations, each serving of this slow cooker cheesecake has 190 calories, *5 Weight Watchers PointsPlus, *10 WW Freestyle SmartPoints. Enjoy!
Curious about Weight Watchers Freestyle/Flex plan?
Watch this short video to learn more:
If you’ve made this Ninja Slow Cooker Cheesecake, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Ninja Cheesecake Recipe
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup , plus 3 tablespoons sugar
- 12 ounces (1-1/2 packages) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt or nonfat sour cream.
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries, for garnish, if desired
- I made used my Ninja 3-in-1 slow cooker, but any large 6-quart slow cooker should work.
- Find a round heat resistant dish that will fit in your slow cooker. I used a 6-inch round cake pan. Spray the bottom of the pan with cooking spray.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter and 1 tablespoon of the sugar. Press the mixture evenly into the bottom of the pan.
- Beat the cream cheese, remaining 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in the egg and egg white until well blended. Stir in the yogurt.
- Pour mixture into the prepared pan.
- Add 1 to 2 cups water to the bottom of slow cooker.
- Place the cheesecake pan in the crock-pot, being careful not to slosh water onto it. Cover the slow cooker with a triple layer of paper towels and the lid.
- Cook on HIGH for 2 to 2-1/2 hours, checking after 1-1/2 hours. The cheesecake is done when the center of cheesecake barely moves when pan is touched.
- Turn the slow cooker OFF, and run a knife around outside edge of the cheesecake. Let cheesecake stand in slow cooker for 1 hour. Then remove cheesecake from slow cooker and place it on a wire rack to cool to room temperature.
- Cover and chill at least 6 hours. Cut into 10 wedges. Garnish with raspberries, if desired.
Source: Ninja Cheesecake Recipe in Ninja Cooking Easier, Healthier and Better Cooking System 150 Recipe Book
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
If you liked this Slow Cooked Ninja Cheesecake Recipe, you might also like:
- Easy Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
- Ellie Krieger’s Light Creamy Cheesecake
- Weight Watchers Mini Raspberry Cheesecakes
- Lightened Up Lemon Cream Cheesecake Bars
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!