WW Recipe of the Day: Weight Watchers Raspberry Cheesecake Cups
(180 calories | 9 9 9 myWW *SmartPoints value per serving)
Cheesecake is probably one of my all-time favorite desserts. It always has been and probably always will be.
The trouble with cheese cake is that it usually makes a lot, which can be dangerous when you are trying to watch your weight.
That's where these perfectly portion-controlled Weight Watchers Raspberry Cheesecake Cups come in. Sweet and creamy cheesecake filling tops layers of raspberry fruit spread and gingersnap crust baked in individual muffin cups.
As soon as I saw the recipe for these Weight Watchers Raspberry Cheesecake Cups in the Weight Watchers One Pot Cookbook I knew I wanted to try it. And what better way to use up some of the gingersnaps hanging out in the pantry and raspberry fruit spread waiting in the fridge?
How Many Calories and WW Points in these Individual WW Raspberry Cheesecakes?
According to my calculations, each serving has 180 calories and:
9 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
9 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
9 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
5 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
Curious about Weight Watchers new myWW Green, Blue and Purple plans? Watch this short video to learn more:
I divided the recipe in half, making 6 cute little raspberry cheesecake cups instead of 12. I also added a little cream and nonfat plain Greek yogurt for extra creaminess.
These Weight Watchers Raspberry Cheesecake cups turned out sweet, creamy and delicious. I've had to cover the extras with aluminum foil and hide them in the back of the refrigerator to prevent over-indulging.
If you've made this Recipe for WW Raspberry Cheesecake Cups, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Weight Watchers Raspberry Cheesecake Cups
- ¼ cup gingersnap cookie crumbs (about 6 cookies crushed)
- 1-½ teaspoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons raspberry fruit spread
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon cream
- 1 tablespoon nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 6-cup standard muffin pan with nonstick spray. Line each cup with a 2x6-Inch strip of foil allowing the foil to extend above the rim.
- Stir together the gingersnap crumbs and butter in a small bowl until mixed well. Press to 2 teaspoons of crumb mixture onto the bottom of each cup. Refrigerate until firm, about 15 minutes.
- Spread about 1 teaspoon fruit spread over the crumb mixture of each cup and refrigerate while making filling.
- With an electric mixer on medium speed beat cream cheese in medium bowl until very smooth, about 2 minutes. Beat in egg, cream, yogurt, vanilla and lemon zest until well blended. Divide the batter evenly among the cups.
- Bake until the edges are set and and centers jiggle slightly, about 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool for 30 minutes. Cover the cakes with foil and refrigerate until chilled and set, at least 4 hours or up to 2 days. Lift the cheesecakes from their cups using the foil strips as handles.
Source: Adapted from Weight Watchers One Pot Cookbook
More Low Calorie Cheesecake Recipes for Weight Watchers
- 5-Minute Cheesecake Cups
- Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
- Lightened Up Lemon Cream Cheesecake Bars
- No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits
- Skinny No Bake Cheesecake Dessert
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake (Weight Watchers)
- No Bake Cheesecake (SkinnyTaste)
- Cherry Cheesecake Cups (Emily Bites)
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!