WW Recipe of the Day: Skinny No Bake Cheesecake Dessert
(170 calories | 8 7 7 myWW *SmartPoints value per serving)
Today I'm sharing a recipe fans of cheesecake are sure to love. This skinny no bake blueberry cheesecake dessert is an easier, lighter, healthier alternative to traditional cheesecake that is just as delicious.
It's a spoonable cheesecake dessert perfect anytime, but especially in summer when fresh blueberries are plentiful. While I opted to use blueberries, you could substitute whatever fruit you prefer. Strawberries, cherries, pineapple or peaches would all be delicious.
How Many Calories and WW Points in this Skinny Spoonable Cheesecake?
According to my calculations each serving has 170 calories and:
8 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
7 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
7 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
5 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
Curious about Weight Watchers new myWW Green, Blue and Purple plans? Watch this short video to learn more:
How to Make This Light & Easy No Bake Cheesecake Dessert
Step 1: Beat together the cream cheese and sweetener.
Step 2: Stir in the remaining ingredients except blueberries and graham cracker crumbs.
Step 3: Spread into a serving dish, top with blueberries and chill until serving, at least one hour.
Cooking Notes, Substitutions & Variations
While I made this using blueberries. Feel free to substitute whatever fruit you prefer. Strawberries, cherries, pineapple or peaches would all be delicious.
I used Truvia packets. Each packet is as sweet as 2 teaspoons of sugar. Substitute whatever sweetener you prefer.
This recipe makes 4 servings. It can easily be doubled to serve a crowd.
If you've made this Skinny No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Dessert, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Skinny Spoonable No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Dessert
- 6 Tablespoons reduced fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3 packets Truvia sweetener (equivalent to 2 tablespoons of sugar)
- 6 Tablespoons plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1-½ cups whipped topping
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 graham crackers, crushed (½ sheet)
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese and sweetener until smooth.
- Stir in the yogurt, whipped topping, lemon juice, vanilla, lemon zest until smooth and uniform.
- Scrape into to a serving pan or bowl and smooth out the surface. Top with blueberries. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour.
- Sprinkle with crushed graham crackers just before serving.
Recipe source: Hungry Girl
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
More Low Calorie Cheesecake Recipes for Weight Watchers
- Light & Easy No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits
- Skinny No Bake Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake
- Easy Low Calorie No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- WW Lemon Blueberry Yogurt Cheesecake Bark
- Easy Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!