Looking for an easy, delicious, no-bake dessert recipe that will please Weight Watchers and non-Weight Watchers alike? Look no further than these light and delicious no-bake strawberry cheesecake parfaits, which were a big hit when I took them to dinner with friends recently.
When invited to my friend Beth's house for dinner a couple weeks ago, I asked what I could bring for dessert that her kids would like.
As soon as I spied these strawberry cheesecake parfaits in Holly Clegg's Trim and Terrific Kitchen 101 Cookbook , I knew I had a winner.
How Many Calories and WW Points in these Skinny Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits?
According to my calculations each serving has 188 calories and
7 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
7 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
7 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
5 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
A light and luscious twist on strawberry cheesecake requiring minimal effort. Just assemble and layer sliced strawberries, graham cracker crumbs and "cheesecake" cream into single-serving dishes for perfectly portion controlled individual desserts.
Instead of using fancy wine or martini glasses, I chose clear plastic disposable cups to make transportation to our dinner destination as painless as possible.
I tweaked the original recipe a bit, doubling the amount of strawberries and skipping almond extract, which can be overpowering for many people, especially kids.
The combination of berries, graham cracker crumbs and cheesecake-like cream was a winner with both kids and adults. Enjoy!
lower calories/points - fat free cream cheese instead of reduced fat, zero calorie sweetener in place of sugar, fewer/no graham cracker crumbs
no strawberries - use any berry or combination you prefer
lemon - I love to add a bit of lemon juice to both strawberries and cheesecake. I added about 1 teaspoon to each the strawberries and cream cheese mixture. This is totally optional.
almond - the original recipe suggested 1 teaspoon almond extract in the cream cheese mixture.
no graham cracker crumbs - substitute your favorite cookie crumbs. Shortbread, biscotti, animal crackers, oreos, etc.
no plain Greek yogurt - any flavor yogurt you prefer would work. Or skip it and use more whipped topping.
If you like these lightened up strawberry cheesecake parfaits, be sure to check out my other easy, healthy Weight Watchers friendly dessert recipes with strawberries including Skinny Strawberry Shortcake Waffle, 3-Ingredient Nonfat Frozen Strawberry Yogurt, Strawberry Rhubarb Dessert Soup, Weight Watchers Frozen Strawberry Layer Cake and Easy Strawberry Shortcake Cookies
If you've made this Individual Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Skinny No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Parfaits Recipe
- 2 pounds strawberries, stemmed and sliced
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- ½ cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup confectioner's sugar
- 1-½ cups frozen non-fat whipped topping, thawed, divided
- ⅔ cup graham cracker crumbs
- In bowl, sprinkle the stemmed and sliced strawberries with sugar. Gently toss to combine and set aside while you make the "cheesecake cream."
- In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, yogurt, and confectioners sugar until smooth. Gently stir in ½ cup whipped topping.
- To assemble parfaits, divide the ingredients among 8 dishes or glasses. Layer graham cracker crumbs, cream cheese filling, and strawberries.
- Repeat layers and end with a dollop of whipped topping.
- lower calories/points - fat free cream cheese instead of reduced fat, zero calorie sweetener in place of sugar, fewer/no graham cracker crumbs.
- no strawberries - use any berry or combination you prefer.
- lemon - I love to add a bit of lemon juice to both strawberries and cheesecake. I added about 1 teaspoon to each the strawberries and cream cheese mixture. This is totally optional.
- almond - the original recipe suggested 1 teaspoon almond extract in the cream cheese mixture.
- no graham cracker crumbs - substitute your favorite cookie crumbs. Shortbread, biscotti, animal crackers, oreos, etc.
- no plain Greek yogurt - any flavor yogurt you prefer would work. Or skip it and use more whipped topping.
*PersonalPoints® calculated by WW. *PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
This video shows a British variation of low-fat strawberry cheesecake pots you might like as well. The ingredients are slightly different, but basic process very similar. Because it calls for jam, The SmartPoints are probably higher, but it sure looks delicious...
In this video, see how you can make easy, no-bake mini strawberry cheesecakes:
More Weight Watchers Friendly Dessert Recipes
- Strawberry Shortcake Mug Cake (HungryGirl)
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries (SkinnyTaste)
- Strawberry Shortcake Lasagna (RecipeDiaries)
- Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp Lightened Up (SnackGirl)
- Strawberry Cake Roll (LaaLoosh)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Parfaits (EmilyBites)
- Upside-Down Strawberry Pretzel Pie (HungryGirl)
- "No Bake" Strawberry Shortcake Trifle (SkinnyTaste)
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!