Weight Watchers Recipe of the Day: Easy 3-Ingredient Non-Fat Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
(108 calories | *3 WW SmartPoints)
The Skinny on Nonfat Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
I prefer to use a minimal amount of sugar, so the flavor of the strawberries shines through.
You can use whatever sweetener you like best. Honey or agave also would work well.
I think this non-fat strawberry frozen yogurt is best right from the food processor .
You can also store the leftovers in an airtight container in the freezer.
Once frozen it will get hard as a brick, so let it sit out on the counter for about 30 minutes to soften up before serving.
According to my calculations this easy-peasy 3-Ingredient strawberry frozen yogurt has just 108 calories, *3 Weight Watchers PointsPlus, *3 Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints per serving.
Non-Fat Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Recipe Variations:
And of course, feel free to substitute whatever frozen fruit you like best. Blueberries, Bananas, Pineapple and Mango would all be delicious.
If you like this simple recipe for non-fat frozen strawberry yogurt with only 3 ingredients, be sure to check out some of my other easy, healthy Weight Watchers dessert recipes including Easy No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits, 1-Ingredient Banana “Ice Cream”, Low-Fat Slow Cooker Berry Cobbler, Skinny Berry Ricotta Tiramisu Parfaits and Skinny Summer Berry Terrine.
Here’s a great video demonstrating several more yummy frozen yogurt variations…
Gemma’s Frozen Yogurt Recipe:
(2 Weight Watchers SmartPoints when made with non-fat Greek yogurt)
- 2 cups (10oz/280g) frozen strawberries
- 2 tablespoons honey or agave nectar
- 1/4 cup (2oz/60g) plain yogurt (Greek, non-fat or full fat)
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
If you’ve made this Creamy Strawberry Frozen Yogurt, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Easy 3-Ingredient Non-Fat Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Recipe
- 1 pound frozen strawberries (about 4 cups)
- 1 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup sugar, or other sweetener to taste
- Place the frozen strawberries, yogurt and sugar in the bowl of a food processor.
- Process until creamy, about 5 minutes.
- Serve the frozen yogurt immediately, or transfer it to an airtight container and store it in the freezer for up to 1 month.
- Once frozen it gets really hard, so allow it to soften on the counter for 30 minutes or so before serving.
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
More Easy Delicious Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes
- Fro-Yo Grapesicles (HungryGirl)
- Creamy Chili Mango Popsicles (SlenderKitchen)
- Strawberry Banana Frozen Yogurt Bites (EmilyBites)
- Mexican “Unfried” Ice Cream (SkinnyTaste)
- Cake Batter Frozen Yogurt Graham Bites (DrizzleMeSkinny)
- Raspberry Swirl Frozen Yogurt Pie (Cookin’Canuck)
- Freezy Downside-Up PB Dream Pie (HungryGirl)
- Banana Bread “Ice Cream” (SlenderKitchen)
- 5-Ingredient Chocolate Cheesecake Cups (SkinnyTaste)
- Peaches & Cream Popsicles (DrizzleMeSkinny)
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!