Weight Watchers Recipe of the Day: Easy 3-Ingredient Non-Fat Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
I prefer to use a minimal amount of sugar, so the flavor of the strawberries shines through.
You can use whatever sweetener you like best. Honey or agave also would work well.
I think this non-fat strawberry frozen yogurt is best right from the food processor .
You can also store the leftovers in an airtight container in the freezer.
Once frozen it will get hard as a brick, so let it sit out on the counter for about 30 minutes to soften up before serving.
How Many Calories and WW Points in this Easy Low Fat Frozen Strawberry Yogurt?
According to my calculations this easy-peasy 3-Ingredient strawberry frozen yogurt has just 108 calories and
3 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
3 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
3 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
3 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
Substitute your favorite non calorie sweetener, such as Splenda or Truvia , and this becomes a Zero Point frozen sweet treat.
And of course, feel free to substitute whatever frozen fruit you like best:
If you like this simple recipe for non-fat frozen strawberry yogurt with only 3 ingredients, be sure to check out some of my other easy, healthy Weight Watchers dessert recipes including Easy No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits, 1-Ingredient Banana "Ice Cream", Low-Fat Slow Cooker Berry Cobbler, Skinny Berry Ricotta Tiramisu Parfaits and Skinny Summer Berry Terrine.
Here's a great video demonstrating several more yummy frozen yogurt variations...
Gemma's Frozen Yogurt Recipe:
(2 Weight Watchers SmartPoints when made with non-fat Greek yogurt)
- 2 cups (10oz/280g) frozen strawberries
- 2 tablespoons honey or agave nectar
- ¼ cup (2oz/60g) plain yogurt (Greek, non-fat or full fat)
- ½ tablespoon fresh lemon juice
If you've made this Creamy Strawberry Frozen Yogurt, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Easy 3-Ingredient Non-Fat Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Recipe
- 1 pound frozen strawberries (about 4 cups)
- 1 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup sugar, or other sweetener to taste
- Place the frozen strawberries, yogurt and sugar in the bowl of a food processor or high-powered blender.
- Process until creamy, about 5 minutes.
- Serve the frozen yogurt immediately, or transfer it to an airtight container and store it in the freezer for up to 1 month.
- Once frozen it gets really hard, so allow it to soften on the counter for 30 minutes or so before serving.
*PersonalPoints® calculated by WW. *PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
More Easy Delicious Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes
- Fro-Yo Grapesicles (HungryGirl)
- Mango Popsicles (SlenderKitchen)
- Strawberry Banana Frozen Yogurt Bites (EmilyBites)
- Mexican "Unfried" Ice Cream (SkinnyTaste)
- Cake Batter Frozen Yogurt Graham Bites (DrizzleMeSkinny)
- Raspberry Swirl Frozen Yogurt Pie (Cookin'Canuck)
- Freezy Downside-Up PB Dream Pie (HungryGirl)
- Banana Bread "Ice Cream" (SlenderKitchen)
- 5-Ingredient Chocolate Cheesecake Cups (SkinnyTaste)
- Peaches & Cream Popsicles (DrizzleMeSkinny)
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!