WW Recipe of the Day: Skinny Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
(108 calories | 4 4 4 myWW *SmartPoints value per serving)
Today I’m excited to share a recipe for easy blueberry cheesecake bars made lighter and healthier. These homemade cheesecake bars embellished with a blueberry jam and fresh blueberries are a family favorite.
If you want an easy dessert with all the flavors of cheesecake you’re going to love this recipe.
Cooking Notes, Substitutions and Variations
I love cheesecake but sometimes a whole cheesecake is more than our family wants or needs. That’s where homemade cheesecake bars come in. You get all the great flavor of cheesecake but in a more manageable amount. Cheesecake bars are easier too since they don’t need to be baked in a water bath.
I lightened the recipe by using a thinner layer of graham cracker crumbs and using a combination of fat free and reduced fat cream cheese.
Next time I want to try them with strawberry fruit spread and a cup of chopped fresh strawberries or raspberries and raspberry fruit spread.
How Many Calories and Weight Watchers SmartPoints in these Lightened Up Blueberry Cheesecake Bars?
According to my calculations, each enlightened cheesecake bar has about 108 calories and:
4 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
4 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
4 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
3 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
Curious about Weight Watchers new myWW Green, Blue and Purple plans? Watch this short video to learn more:
If you like these easy cheesecake dessert bars, be sure to check out my other WW friendly cheesecake recipes including Skinny Lemon Blueberry No-Bake Cheesecake, Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Yogurt Bark, Ninja Cheesecake, No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits and No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie
If you’ve made these low calorie Blueberry Cheesecake Bars, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Easy Blueberry Cheesecake Bars Made Lighter
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 6 whole graham crackers)
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 jar (10 ounces) blueberry fruit spread
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Mix butter and graham cracker crumbs in a 9x13-inch baking pan. Press the mixture firmly into the bottom of the pan creating a thin even layer. Refrigerate while you prepare the filling.
- In a large mixing bowl beat the cream cheeses with an electric mixer on medium high until creamy. Add sugar, eggs, vanilla, and lemon juice and beat until creamy and well blended.
- Stir the fruit spread around in the jar until it is spreadable and then spread it evenly over the crust. Sprinkle blueberries over the jam. Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the blueberries.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until set and slightly puffed.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool to room temperature before covering with plastic wrap and placing in the refrigerator to chill completely.
- Cut into 32 bars before serving.
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
More Easy Dessert Recipes for Weight Watchers
- Enlightened Lemon Cream Cheesecake Bars
- Skinny Blueberry Cheesecake Dessert
- Skinny No Bake Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Cheesecake
- WW Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Yogurt Bark
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!