Weight Watchers Recipe of the Day: Slow Cooker Goddess Chicken with Artichokes & Sun-dried Tomatoes
(218 calories | 4 3 2 myWW *SmartPoints value per serving)
It was a huge hit with everyone.
This 4-Ingredient Skinny Slow Cooker Goddess Chicken with Artichokes and Sundried tomatoes is even easier and just as – or maybe even more – delicious.
The secret to the savory lusciousness of this simple crock pot chicken recipe is the Annie’s Naturals Goddess Dressing , which has a delectable creamy tahini-lemon flavor.
The Skinny on Slow Cooker Goddess Chicken with Artichokes and Sundried Tomatoes
I started by turning an oven-based recipe into one for the slow cooker.
Then to save a ton of calories/points, I substituted Annie’s Light Goddess Dressing , which has 50% less fat and 50% less calories than their regular Goddess. (If you can’t find Annie’s Light Goddess where you live, you might try another brand or substitute a light creamy Italian or Caesar dressing you like.)
Moist, tender and packed with flavor, everyone loved this easy dinner.
According to my calculations each serving has 218 calories and:
4 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
3 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
2 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
6 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
Curious about Weight Watchers new myWW Green, Blue and Purple plans? Watch this short video to learn more:
Skinny Slow Cooker Goddess Chicken Serving Suggestions:
To round out the meal serve with low calorie mashed potatoes, couscous, white or brown rice or cauliflower rice (if you are watching your carbs) and your favorite green vegetable or a simple green salad.
If you like this Slow Cooker Goddess Chicken, be sure to check out some of my other Weight Watchers friendly slow cooker recipes including 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Chicken, Easy 2-Ingredient Salsa Chicken, Slow Cooker Chicken Marbella, Crock Pot Artichoke Chicken and Slow Cooker Caribbean Jerk Chicken
If you’ve made this 4-Ingredient Goddess Chicken, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it.
Slow Cooker 4-Ingredient Goddess Chicken with Artichokes & Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can (14-ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 ounces julienne-cut sun dried tomatoes (or cut sun dried tomatoes into strips)
- 1 cup Annie's Naturals Lite Goddess salad dressing (or use Light Creamy Italian or Ceasar dressing)
- Ideal slow cooker size: 4-Quart.
- Coat your slow cooker insert with non-stick spray.
- Place chicken in the slow cooker and top with chopped artichoke hearts and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Pour the salad dressing over the the top of the chicken and vegetables.
- Cover and cook on LOW 4 to 6 hours, or until the chicken is tender.
Source: adapted for the slow cooker from this recipe at BakeSpace
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
Watch how Gayle makes her own low carb herbed artichoke crock pot chicken:
More Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes
- Crock Pot Chicken Cacciatore (SkinnyTaste)
- Slow Cooker Hawaiian Chicken (HungryGirl)
- Slow Cooker Kickin’ Chicken Pasta (EmilyBites)
- Slow Cooker Tomato Balsamic Chicken (SlenderKitchen)
- Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps (SkinnyTaste)
- Slow Cooker Adobo Chicken (Cookin’Canuck)
- Slow Cooker Sweet & Tangy Chicken (EmilyBites)
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!