Weight Watchers Recipe of the Day: Slow Cooker Goddess Chicken with Artichokes & Sun-dried Tomatoes
It was a huge hit with everyone.
This 4-Ingredient Skinny Slow Cooker Goddess Chicken with Artichokes and Sundried tomatoes is even easier and just as – or maybe even more – delicious.
The secret to the savory lusciousness of this simple crock pot chicken recipe is the Annie’s Naturals Goddess Dressing , which has a delectable creamy tahini-lemon flavor.
The Skinny on Slow Cooker Goddess Chicken with Artichokes and Sundried Tomatoes
I started by turning an oven-based recipe into one for the slow cooker.
Then to save a ton of calories/points, I substituted Annie’s Light Goddess Dressing , which has 50% less fat and 50% less calories than their regular Goddess. (If you can’t find Annie’s Light Goddess where you live, you might try another brand or substitute a light creamy Italian or Caesar dressing you like.)
Moist, tender and packed with flavor, everyone loved this easy dinner.
According to my calculations each serving has 218 calories, *6 Weight Watchers PointsPlus, *4 Weight Watchers SmartPoints, and *3 WW Freestyle SmartPoints.
Curious about Weight Watchers Freestyle/Flex plan?
Watch this short video to learn more:
Skinny Slow Cooker Goddess Chicken Serving Suggestions:
To round out the meal serve with low calorie mashed potatoes, couscous, white or brown rice or cauliflower rice (if you are watching your carbs) and your favorite green vegetable or a simple green salad.
If you like this Slow Cooker Goddess Chicken, be sure to check out some of my other Weight Watchers friendly slow cooker recipes including 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Chicken, Easy 2-Ingredient Salsa Chicken, Slow Cooker Chicken Marbella, Crock Pot Artichoke Chicken and Slow Cooker Caribbean Jerk Chicken
If you’ve made this 4-Ingredient Goddess Chicken, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it.
Slow Cooker 4-Ingredient Goddess Chicken with Artichokes & Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can (14-ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 ounces julienne-cut sun dried tomatoes (or cut sun dried tomatoes into strips)
- 1 cup Annie's Naturals Lite Goddess salad dressing (or use Light Creamy Italian or Ceasar dressing)
- Ideal slow cooker size: 4-Quart.
- Coat your slow cooker insert with non-stick spray.
- Place chicken in the slow cooker and top with chopped artichoke hearts and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Pour the salad dressing over the the top of the chicken and vegetables.
- Cover and cook on LOW 4 to 6 hours, or until the chicken is tender.
Source: adapted for the slow cooker from this recipe at BakeSpace
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT Weight Watchers Zero Points fruits and vegetables using the WW Recipe Builder.
Watch how Gayle makes her own low carb herbed artichoke crock pot chicken:
More Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes
- Crock Pot Chicken Cacciatore (SkinnyTaste)
- Slow Cooker Hawaiian Chicken (HungryGirl)
- Slow Cooker Kickin’ Chicken Pasta (EmilyBites)
- Slow Cooker Tomato Balsamic Chicken (SlenderKitchen)
- Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps (SkinnyTaste)
- Slow Cooker Adobo Chicken (Cookin’Canuck)
- Slow Cooker Sweet & Tangy Chicken (EmilyBites)
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or Craftsy links, I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thanks for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!