Weight Watchers Recipe of the Day: Crock Pot Pork Loin with Apple Butter
Cook Yourself Slim with 50 of my favorite slow cooker recipes all with PointsPlus & SmartPoints!
(Weight Watchers Friendly Crock Pot Cooking, Day 10 – Crock Pot Pork Loin with Apple Butter)
This crock pot pork loin with apple butter, apples, and onions is based on one for skillet pork chops from the The Looneyspoons Collection: Good Food, Good Health, Good Fun!
I thought the recipe looked delicious, but decided to try to adapt it for the slow cooker.
It worked! I love when that happens 🙂
We really loved this crock pot pork loin with apple butter. It’s a recipe I definitely plan on making again.
Apple butter is like applesauce, only sweeter and spicier. Look for it with the jams and jellies at your grocery store. Enjoy!
- 3 apples peeled and cut into chunks
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 pound pork loin roast
- 1 cup apple butter
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- ¼ cup dried cranberries, optional
- ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper
- Spray your crock pot with nonstick cooking spray (I used my 4-quart). Place the apples and onion in the crock pot.
- Place the pork loin on top of the apples and onions.
- Stir together the apple butter, mustard, vinegar, dried cranberries, salt and pepper, until well blended.
- Spread apple butter mixture over the pork.
- Cover and cook on LOW 6 to 8, or until the roast is fork tender.
- Remove the pork from the crock pot and cover it with foil to keep it warm while it rests for 10 minutes.
- Slice the pork and top with the apple mixture.
Source: Adapted from The Looneyspoons Collection: Good Food, Good Health, Good Fun!
*PointsPlus® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc.
If you liked this Crock Pot Pork Loin with Apple Butter Recipe, you might also like:
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Loin with Applesauce
Easy Crock Pot Teriyaki Pork Roast
11 Favorite Pork Marinade Recipes
Thai Peanut Noodles with Pork
Miso Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Mark Bittman’s Roast Pork with Applesauce
This post contains Affiliate Links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links, I receive a commission that helps support this site. Thanks for your purchase!
Get Your FREE Guide: 7 Secrets of Successful Weight Watchers
The best tips for weight loss success! You'll also get regular updates from Martha with easy healthy Weight Watchers friendly recipes, support & tips to help you lose weight your way.