WW Recipe of the Day: Crock Pot Pork Loin with Apple Butter
(293 calories | 9 9 9 myWW *SmartPoints value per serving)
This crock pot pork loin with apple butter, apples, and onions is based on one for skillet pork chops from the The Looneyspoons Collection: Good Food, Good Health, Good Fun! by Janet Podleski and Greta Podleski.
I thought the recipe looked delicious, but decided to try to adapt it for the slow cooker.
It worked! I love when that happens 🙂
We really loved this crock pot pork loin with apple butter. It’s a recipe I definitely plan on making again.
Apple butter is like applesauce, only sweeter and spicier. Look for it with the jams and jellies at your grocery store.
According to my calculations, each serving has about 293 calories and:
9 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
9 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
9 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
7 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
Curious about Weight Watchers new myWW Green, Blue and Purple plans? Watch this short video to learn more:
If you’ve made this Slow Cooked Pork Loin with Apple Butter, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Crock Pot Pork Loin with Apple Butter
- 3 apples peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 pound pork loin roast
- 1 cup apple butter
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- Ideal slow cooker size: 4-Quart.
- Spray your crock pot with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the apples and onion in the crock pot. Place the pork loin on top of the apples and onions.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the apple butter, mustard, vinegar, dried cranberries, salt and pepper, until well blended.
- Spread apple butter mixture over the pork.
- Cover and cook on LOW 6 to 8, or until the roast is fork tender.
- Remove the pork from the crock pot and cover it with foil to keep it warm while it rests for 10 minutes.
- Slice the pork and top with the apple mixture.
Source: The Looneyspoons Collection: Good Food, Good Health, Good Fun! by Janet Podleski and Greta Podleski
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
If you like this Roasted Pork Loin with Apple Butter Recipe, you might also like:
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Loin with Applesauce
- Easy Crock Pot Teriyaki Pork Roast
- 11 Favorite Pork Marinade Recipes
- Thai Peanut Noodles with Pork
- Miso Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- Mark Bittman’s Roast Pork with Applesauce
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!