WW Recipe of the Day: Spiced Crock Pot Mocha
(144 calories | *7 WW SmartPoints)
Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you have a wonderful day filled with the love of family and friends and lots and lots of delicious food.
Before things get busy in the kitchen, I’m going to sit down and enjoy a mug of this skinny spiced crock pot mocha, complete with a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle of cinnamon.
The Skinny on Crock Pot Spiced Mocha
It seems like the perfect way to ring in the day.
According to my calculations, each generous 12-ounce mocha has 144 calories, *4 Weight Watchers PointsPlus, *7 WW Freestyle SmartPoints. If you’d rather use sugar-free chocolate syrup, this drops to *5 SmartPoints. Enjoy!
Curious about Weight Watchers new myWW Green, Blue and Purple plans? Watch this short video to learn more:
If you’ve made this Spiced Mocha, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it.
Skinny Spiced Crock Pot Mocha Recipe
- 2/3 cup non fat dry milk powder
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1-1/2 cups strong brewed coffee, regular or decaf
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1-1/2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 cinnamon stick, broken in half
- 4 whole cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon anise extract
- Ideal slow cooker size: 1-1/2-Quart.
- Combine the dry milk powder, water, coffee, sugar and chocolate syrup in a slow cooker.
- Stir with a whisk until blended.
- Add the cinnamon stick, cloves and anise extract and stir again.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 to 2 hours, until steaming hot.
- Fish out the cinnamon stick and cloves and discard them.
- Stir and ladle into coffee cups.
- Top with a little dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle of cinnamon if desired.
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
If you enjoy this skinny spiced crock pot mocha, you might also like:
- Skinny Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Latte (Simple-Nourished-Living)
- Slow Cooker Caramel Apple Cider (Simple-Nourished-Living)
- Slow Cooker Hot Spiced Cider (Simple-Nourished-Living)
- Slow Cooker Mocha Cocoa (Betty Crocker)
- Slow Cooker Mocha Hot Chocolate (Cooking Light)
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!