WW Recipe of the Day: Spiced Crock Pot Mocha
Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you have a wonderful day filled with the love of family and friends and lots and lots of delicious food.
My mom and sister are helping out with the cooking, but I'm making the turkey, gravy, slow cooker stuffing and slow cooker pumpkin pie pudding.
Before things get busy in the kitchen, I'm going to sit down and enjoy a mug of this skinny spiced crock pot mocha, complete with a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle of cinnamon.
The Skinny on Crock Pot Spiced Mocha
It seems like the perfect way to ring in the day.
How Many Calories and WW Points in this Crock Pot Spiced Mocha Recipe?
According to my calculations, each generous 12-ounce mocha has 144 calories and:
7 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
7 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
7 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
4 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
If you'd rather use sugar-free chocolate syrup, this drops to *5 SmartPoints. Enjoy!
To see your WW PersonalPoints for this recipe and track it in the WW app or site, Click here!
Are You Ready To Slow Cook Yourself Slim?
If you've made this Spiced Mocha, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Skinny Spiced Crock Pot Mocha Recipe
- ⅔ cup non fat dry milk powder
- 1-½ cups water
- 1-½ cups strong brewed coffee, regular or decaf
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1-½ tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 cinnamon stick, broken in half
- 4 whole cloves
- ⅛ teaspoon anise extract
- Ideal slow cooker size: 1-½-Quart.
- Combine the dry milk powder, water, coffee, sugar and chocolate syrup in a slow cooker.
- Stir with a whisk until blended.
- Add the cinnamon stick, cloves and anise extract and stir again.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 to 2 hours, until steaming hot.
- Fish out the cinnamon stick and cloves and discard them.
- Stir and ladle into coffee cups.
- Top with a little dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle of cinnamon if desired.
*Points® calculated by WW. *PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
If you enjoy this skinny crock pot spiced mocha, you might also like:
- Skinny Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Latte (Simple-Nourished-Living)
- Slow Cooker Caramel Apple Cider (Simple-Nourished-Living)
- Slow Cooker Hot Spiced Cider (Simple-Nourished-Living)
- Slow Cooker Mocha Cocoa (Betty Crocker)
- Slow Cooker Mocha Hot Chocolate (Cooking Light)
Martha is the founder and main content writer for Simple-Nourished-Living.
A longtime lifetime WW at goal, she is committed to balancing her love of food and desire to stay slim while savoring life and helping others do the same.
She is the author of the Smart Start 28-Day Weight Loss Challenge.
A huge fan of the slow cooker and confessed cookbook addict, when she's not experimenting in the kitchen, you're likely to find Martha on her yoga mat.
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!
Loved this spiced mocha. Going to make it really soon 🙂