WW Recipe of the Day: Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pie Pudding
(174 calories | 8 7 7 myWW *SmartPoints value per serving)
Everyone declared this slow cooked pumpkin pie pudding, “Better than pumpkin pie,” when I served it last week.
Rod, Mom, Sis and I all loved it. So much so that we have decided to have this slow cooker pumpkin pie pudding instead of pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving!
Sweet and creamy, with just the right amount of spice, serve this slow cooker pumpkin pie pudding with a sprinkling of crushed ginger snaps and dollop of whipped cream to really dress it up.
Skinny on Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pie Pudding
Each serving of this low fat pumpkin pie pudding has 174 calories and:
8 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
7 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
7 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
5 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
Add an extra point if you dress it up with gingersnap crumbs and a small dollop of whipped cream.
Freshen up this pumpkin pudding even more by substituting homemade pumpkin puree for the canned. Enjoy!
Curious about Weight Watchers new myWW Green, Blue and Purple plans? Watch this short video to learn more:
If you’ve made this low fat Crock Pot Pumpkin Pie Pudding, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pie Pudding Recipe
- 15 ounces (2 cups) pumpkin puree
- 14 ounces fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground salt
- Gingersnap crumbs and whipped cream, if desired, for garnish
- Ideal slow cooker size: 2-Quart.
- Grease the interior of your slow cooker crock.
- Add the pumpkin puree, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, spices and salt to the slow cooker.
- Mix with a whisk until smooth.
- Cover and cook on LOW 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 hours, until the pudding is set.
- Remove the crock from the slow cooker and let cool before serving.
- Serve sprinkled with gingersnap crumbs and a dollop of whipped cream, if desired.
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
More Weight Watchers Friendly Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
- Healthy Pumpkin Pie Recipes
- Easy Low Calorie No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Low Calorie Slow Cooker Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Skinny Healthy Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
- 2 Ingredient Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins
- Low Fat Impossible Pumpkin Pie
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!