WW Recipe of the Day: Slow Cooker Beef & Mushroom Sauce
(247 calories | *6 WW SmartPoints)
Here’s an easy beef with mushroom sauce that couldn’t be simpler or more delicious.
The Skinny on Slow Cooker Beef with Mushroom Sauce
It’s one of those dump and stir recipes perfect for a busy day.
Served with brown rice pilaf and steamed green beans, this slow cooker beef with mushroom sauce was a meal that made my Midwest raised, beef-loving husband very happy 🙂
The recipe makes 6 servings of slow cooker beef with mushroom sauce, each with *6 Weight Watchers PointsPlus, *6 WW Freestyle SmartPoints.
Curious about Weight Watchers Freestyle/Flex plan?
Watch this short video to learn more:
I used the 4-Quart ceramic insert from my Choose-A-Crock Slow Cooker (affiliate link) to make this slow cooker beef with mushroom sauce:
If you like this easy, slow cooker beef and mushroom sauce, be sure to check out my other Weight Watchers friendly slow cooker recipes including Hearty Slow Cooker Beef Stew, Lightened Up Easy Slow Cooker Beef and Mushrooms, Crock Pot Beef & Vegetable Soup, Lightened Up Slow Cooker Coconut Beef and Skinny Slow Cooker Beefy French Onion Soup
If you’ve made this low carb Slow Cooked Beef with Mushroom Gravy, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Slow Cooker Beef with Mushroom Sauce Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds lean stewing beef
- 1 medium-large onion, chopped (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups (8 to 10 ounces) sliced mushrooms
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) low fat reduced sodium cream of mushroom soup (such as Campbell's Healthy Request)
- 1/2 cup dry red wine, such as merlot
- 1-1/2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Montreal Steak seasoning (optional)
- Ideal slow cooker size: 4-Quart.
- Combine all ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours, or on HIGH for 3-1/2 to 5 hours, until beef is tender.
- Serve over rice or noodles if desired. (Just be sure to add the associated points.)
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT Weight Watchers Zero Points fruits and vegetables using the WW Recipe Builder.
If you liked this slow cooker beef with mushrooms, you might also like:
- Slow Cooker Balsamic Braised Beef (Simple-Nourished-Living)
- Slow Cooker Beef Machaca (SlenderKitchen)
- Mom’s 3-Packet Slow Cooker Roast Beef (Simple-Nourished-Living)
- Slow Cooker Beef Meatballs with Broccoli Rabe (SkinnyTaste)
- WW Slow Cooker Italian Beef & Lentil Stew (Simple-Nourished-Living)
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!