WW Recipe of the Day: Slow Cooker Beef & Mushroom Sauce
Here's an easy beef with mushroom sauce that couldn't be simpler or more delicious.
The Skinny on Slow Cooker Beef with Mushroom Sauce
It's one of those dump and stir recipes perfect for a busy day.
Served with brown rice pilaf and steamed green beans, this slow cooker beef with mushroom sauce was a meal that made my Midwest raised, beef-loving husband very happy 🙂
It would also be good with noodles or mashed potatoes and if you're watching your carbs, either zucchini noodles or cauliflower rice.
How Many Calories and WW Points in this Recipe?
The recipe makes 6 servings of slow cooker beef with mushroom sauce, each with about 247 calories and:
6 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
6 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
6 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
6 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
To see your WW PersonalPoints for this recipe and track it in the WW app or site, Click here!
I used the 4-Quart ceramic insert from my Choose-A-Crock Slow Cooker (affiliate link) to make this slow cooker beef with mushroom sauce:
If you like this easy, slow cooker beef and mushroom sauce, be sure to check out my other Weight Watchers friendly slow cooker recipes including Hearty Slow Cooker Beef Stew, Lightened Up Easy Slow Cooker Beef and Mushrooms, Crock Pot Beef & Vegetable Soup, Lightened Up Slow Cooker Coconut Beef and Skinny Slow Cooker Beefy French Onion Soup
Are You Ready To Slow Cook Yourself Slim?
If you've made this low carb Slow Cooked Beef with Mushroom Gravy, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Slow Cooker Beef with Mushroom Sauce Recipe
- 1-½ pounds lean stewing beef
- 1 medium-large onion, chopped (about 1-½ cups)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups (8 to 10 ounces) sliced mushrooms
- 1 can (10-¾ ounces) low fat reduced sodium cream of mushroom soup (such as Campbell's Healthy Request)
- ½ cup dry red wine, such as merlot
- 1-½ tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Montreal Steak seasoning (optional)
- Ideal slow cooker size: 4-Quart.
- Combine all ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours, or on HIGH for 3-½ to 5 hours, until beef is tender.
- Serve over rice or noodles if desired. (Just be sure to add the associated points.)
*Points® calculated by WW. *PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
If you liked this slow cooker beef with mushrooms, you might also like:
- Slow Cooker Balsamic Braised Beef (Simple-Nourished-Living)
- Slow Cooker Beef Machaca (SlenderKitchen)
- Mom's 3-Packet Slow Cooker Roast Beef (Simple-Nourished-Living)
- Slow Cooker Beef Meatballs with Broccoli Rabe (SkinnyTaste)
- WW Slow Cooker Italian Beef & Lentil Stew (Simple-Nourished-Living)
Martha is the founder and main content writer for Simple-Nourished-Living.
A longtime lifetime WW at goal, she is committed to balancing her love of food and desire to stay slim while savoring life and helping others do the same.
She is the author of the Smart Start 28-Day Weight Loss Challenge.
A huge fan of the slow cooker and confessed cookbook addict, when she's not experimenting in the kitchen, you're likely to find Martha on her yoga mat.
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!
Leave a Reply