Weight Watchers Recipe of the Day: Crock-Pot Refried Bean Dip
(68 calories | *0 WW Freestyle SmartPoints)
This easy crock pot bean dip made with refried beans is a great addition to any party spread (think Cinco de Mayo, 4th of July picnics, Super Bowl Sunday, family gatherings, potlucks at work, etc.)
Unfortunately, traditional party food is usually far from Weight Watchers friendly.
But with a little planning and a few ingredient substitutions, it’s possible to partake in the party food without blowing your points budget.
This crock pot refried bean dip is a great example…
The Skinny on Crock Pot Refried Bean Dip
Thanks to fat-free refried beans, cheese and salsa, this simply delicious crock pot refried bean dip has only *1 Weight Watchers PointPlus per serving and meets the guidelines for Simply Filling too, provided you enjoy it with raw veggies.
So, get out your slow cooker so you can savor this yummy dip! Enjoy!
Curious about Weight Watchers Freestyle/Flex plan?
Watch this short video to learn more:
If you like this fat-free crock pot refried bean dip, be sure to check out some of my other easy, healthy Weight Watchers friendly recipes including Crock Pot Chili Cheese Dip, Crock Pot Corn Dip, Slow Cooker Artichoke Dip, Baked Artichoke Feta Dip and Skinny Greek Herb Dip
If you’ve made this refried bean dip, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it.
Easy Crock Pot Refried Bean Dip Recipe
- 1 can (16 ounces) fat-free refried beans
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup fat-free cheddar or Monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Optional garnishes: chopped green onion, fresh cilantro
- Ideal slow cooker size: 1-1/2-Quart.
- Combine the refried beans, salsa, cheese, chili powder and garlic powder in your crock pot.
- Stir well.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 to 3 hours, until the mixture is hot and the cheese is melted. Give the mixture a quick stir every hour or so to check on it's progress.
- Serve this easy crock pot refried bean dip right from your slow cooker or dump it into a serving dish.
- If desired, you can doll it up by sprinkling chopped green onion and/or cilantro on top.
- Serve with corn chips and/or raw vegetables for dipping.
Adapted from: Fix-It and Forget-It Big Cookbook: 1400 Best Slow Cooker Recipes by Phyllis Good.
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
If you liked this crock pot refried bean dip you might also want to check out my Favorite Skinny Dips and Spreads eCookbook that is included with my best-selling Slow Cook Yourself Slim eBook Bundle filled with more than 40 delicious dips that don’t taste diet-y!!
Inside you’ll find some of my favorite recipes for dips such as 7-Layer Taco Dip, Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip, 5-Layer Greek Dip, Slow Cooker Pizza Dip, and the to-die-for Creamy Pumpkin Pie Dip which is a perfectly satisfying sweet ending to any meal or stand-alone snack.
More Easy Dip Recipes for Weight Watchers
- Slow Cooker Pizza Dip
- Creamy Chocolate Peanut Butter Dip
- Red, White + Blue Fruit Skewers with Enlightened Lemon Cheesecake Dip
- Skinny Peanut Butter Dip
- Favorite Slim & Healthy Low-Fat Dip Recipes
This is how the Real Housemoms make their easy 3-ingredient crock pot bean dip:
WW Recipe Roundup: Zero Freestyle SmartPoints
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!