This recipe for baked artichoke feta dip comes from Martha Stewart and it couldn’t be easier.
If you’re looking for a great-tasting and super-simple appetizer for your next get-together, look no further. We were having some friends over for brunch recently and this yummy dip was the perfect addition.
It does need to bake for about 40 minutes, but with only 5 minutes of prep time, it sounded too good to be true. I figured I could quickly assemble everything ahead of time and then pull it out (ready-to-serve) once everyone arrived.
This lemony artichoke feta dip tasted best when served right out of the oven, so plan accordingly.
Our Favorite Skinny Dips Recipes is currently available as part of our Ultimate Bundle of Best-Selling Weight Watchers Friendly eCookbooks!
The Skinny on Baked Artichoke Feta Dip
Each (1-ounce) serving of this dip (without crackers, chips or bread) has about 161 calories and 4* Weight Watchers PointsPlus®
I think capers and/or Kalamata olives would make a nice addition to this feta dip.
Easy Baked Artichoke Feta Dip
- 12 ounces feta cheese, one single block
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 can (13.75 ounces) no-salt added quartered artichoke hearts, drained and cut in half
- 5 strips lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat your oven to 350F degrees.
- Place feta in center of 9-inch baking dish
- Pour olive oil over the feta cheese and with sprinkle artichoke hearts. Add lemon zest, oregano and red pepper flakes.
- Cover dish with foil that has been lined with a layer of parchment paper.
- Place in oven and bake about 40 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
- Cool slightly before serving with baked crackers, pita chips, or toasted bread.
Recipe Source: Martha Stewart
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT Weight Watchers Zero Points fruits and vegetables using the WW Recipe Builder.
More Easy Delicious Weight Watchers Recipes with Artichokes
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or Craftsy links, I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thanks for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!