Weight Watchers Recipe of the Day: Easy Artichoke Soup
(126 calories | 3 3 3 myWW *SmartPoints value per serving)
This skinny artichoke soup is unbelievably delicious, especially when you consider just how easy it is. You just toss all the ingredients into a blender or food processor – I used my Vitamix (affiliate link), which was ridiculously expensive, but still makes me smile every time I turn it on – then heat and serve.
Skinny on Easy Artichoke Soup
It’s creamy without an ounce of cream. I’ve never been a huge fan of soups that are full of heavy cream. I’d much rather save the calories for homemade cookies or a glass of wine.
I whipped this skinny easy artichoke soup up for supper last night in a matter of minutes and everyone commented on how much they liked it.
It’s light and healthy too, with just 126 calories, 3.1 g fat and:
3 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
3 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
3 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
3 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
Curious about Weight Watchers new myWW Green, Blue and Purple plans? Watch this short video to learn more:
I adapted it from The New Holly Clegg Trim and Terrific Cookbook , a wonderful book with more than 500 fast, easy and healthy recipes. Everything I’ve tried from it so far has been really good!
Since it has a short list of ingredients, mostly coming from the pantry, it is the perfect soup to make when you want something quick and easy. Although it’s made mostly from canned ingredients, this tastes SO much better than any soup from a can or a box.
Try it. Everyone will think you spent hours in the kitchen to prepare this simple sensational soup. Enjoy!
If you’ve made this easy low-fat Artichoke Soup, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Skinny Artichoke Soup Recipe
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) 98% fat-free cream of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) 98% fat-free cream of celery soup
- 2/3 cup skim milk
- 1-1/3 cups chicken broth
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Place the artichokes in a food processor or blender and puree until smooth.
- Add the mushroom soup, celery soup, milk, chicken broth, white wine and cayenne pepper. Process until smooth and well blended.
- Transfer to a pot and warm gently over low heat.
- Taste and adjust seasonings and serve.
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
If you like this artichoke soup, you might also like:
- Slow Cooker Potato Artichoke Soup – easy, creamy and nourishing with just 134 calories and 4 WW Freestyle SmartPoints (Simple-Nourished-Living)
- Artichoke, Potato & Leek Soup
Two of my favorite soups rolled into one from Tasty Easy Healthy Green
- Italian Chicken Sausage & Artichoke Soup
hearty main dish soup with just 5 ingredients with 225 calories and 7 WW Freestyle SmartPoints found at MyRecipes
- WW Friendly Slow Cooker Lemon Chicken Artichoke Soup
Kristen from SlenderKitchen says if you love Whole Foods’ delicious Lemon Artichoke Soup, you’ll love this slow cooker soup with just 4 WW Freestyle SmartPoints per serving
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!