Weight Watchers Recipe of the Day: Easy Artichoke Soup
This skinny artichoke soup is unbelievably delicious, especially when you consider just how easy it is. You just toss all the ingredients into a blender or food processor – I used my Vitamix (affiliate link), which was ridiculously expensive, but still makes me smile every time I turn it on – then heat and serve.
Skinny on Easy Artichoke Soup
It’s creamy without an ounce of cream. I’ve never been a huge fan of soups that are full of heavy cream. I’d much rather save the calories for homemade cookies or a glass of wine.
I whipped this skinny easy artichoke soup up for supper last night in a matter of minutes and everyone commented on how much they liked it. With just 126 calories, 3.1 g fat and *3 WW Freestyle SmartPoints, *3 Weight Watchers PointsPlus value per serving, it’s light and healthy too.
I adapted it from The New Holly Clegg Trim and Terrific Cookbook , a wonderful book with more than 500 fast, easy and healthy recipes. Everything I’ve tried from it so far has been really good!
Since it has a short list of ingredients, mostly coming from the pantry, it is the perfect soup to make when you want something quick and easy. Although it’s made mostly from canned ingredients, this tastes SO much better than any soup from a can or a box.
Try it. Everyone will think you spent hours in the kitchen to prepare this simple sensational soup. Enjoy!
Curious about Weight Watchers Freestyle/Flex plan?
Watch this short video to learn more:
If you’ve made this easy artichoke soup, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it.
Skinny Artichoke Soup Recipe
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) 98% fat-free cream of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) 98% fat-free cream of celery soup
- 2/3 cup skim milk
- 1-1/3 cups chicken broth
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Place the artichokes in a food processor or blender and puree until smooth.
- Add the mushroom soup, celery soup, milk, chicken broth, white wine and cayenne pepper. Process until smooth and well blended.
- Transfer to a pot and warm gently over low heat.
- Taste and adjust seasonings and serve.
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT Weight Watchers Zero Points fruits and vegetables using the WW Recipe Builder.
If you like this artichoke soup, you might also like:
- Slow Cooker Potato Artichoke Soup – easy, creamy and nourishing with just 134 calories and 4 WW Freestyle SmartPoints (Simple-Nourished-Living)
- Artichoke, Potato & Leek Soup – 2 of my favorite soups rolled into one from Tasty Easy Healthy Green
- Italian Chicken Sausage & Artichoke Soup – a hearty main dish soup with just 5 ingredients with 225 calories and 6 WW PointsPlus value found at MyRecipes
- Weight Watchers Creamy Spinach & Artichoke Soup – Kristen from SlenderKitchen says if you love spinach and artichoke dip you’ll love this soup with just 3 WW PointsPlus value per serving
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or Craftsy links, I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thanks for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!