WW Recipe of the Day: Easy Slow Cooker Rosemary Chicken & Potatoes
The inspiration for this recipe comes from an old packet of McCormick Recipe Inspirations Spices I found in the cupboard here in the cabin. I converted an oven recipe into one for the slow cooker and was really happy with how tasty it turned out for such little effort.
The spice packet included dried garlic, paprika, rosemary, salt and pepper. Substitute whatever herb and spice combination you like best.
How Many Calories and WW Points in this Slow Cooked Chicken & Potatoes?
According to my calculations each serving has 298 calories and:
7 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
7 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
4 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
8 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
To round out the meal serve with your favorite green vegetable or a simple green salad. Enjoy!
If you liked this easy slow cooker chicken and potatoes recipe, be sure to check out some of my other Weight Watchers friendly slow cooker recipes including 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Chicken, Easy 2-Ingredient Salsa Chicken, Crock Pot Artichoke Chicken, Slow Cooker Caribbean Jerk Chicken and Easy Slow Cooker Chicken & Gravy
If you've made this Simple Crock Pot Chicken and Potatoes, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Easy Slow Cooker Chicken & Potatoes Recipe
- 4 bone-in chick thighs, skin removed (about 1-½ pounds)
- 1.5 pounds red potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Ideal Slow Cooker Size: 4- to 5-Quart
- Place the potatoes and chicken in the slow cooker.
- Add the spices and toss well to coat the chicken and potatoes.
- Cover and cook on LOW until the chicken is done and the potatoes are tender, 6 to 8 hours.
*Points® calculated by WW. *PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
Here's a quick video from the Hodgepodge Mommy showing another variation of slow cooker chicken and potatoes. To keep in Weight Watchers friendly just cut way back on the olive oil or skip it altogether...
More Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes from Other Favorite Weight Watchers Recipe Sites:
- Crock Pot Chicken Cacciatore (SkinnyTaste)
- Slow Cooker Hawaiian Chicken (HungryGirl)
- Slow Cooker Kickin' Chicken Pasta (EmilyBites)
- Slow Cooker Tomato Balsamic Chicken (SlenderKitchen)
- Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps (SkinnyTaste)
- Slow Cooker Adobo Chicken (Cookin'Canuck)
- Slow Cooker Sweet & Tangy Chicken (EmilyBites)
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!