WW Recipe of the Day: Slow Cooker Turkey Kielbasa with Sauerkraut and Potatoes
(357 calories | *11 WW Freestyle SmartPoints)
Celebrate Crocktober with this super easy slow cooker kielbasa dish with sauerkraut and potatoes!
With just 5 ingredients, this kielbasa dinner couldn’t be easier. Or tastier.
It was a big hit when I made it Sunday.
Skinny on Easy Slow Cooker Kielbasa Sauerkraut Potatoes
I adapted the recipe from one I found in the Gooseberry Patch Slow-Cooker Recipes Cookbook .
The only change I made was to make it more Weight Watchers friendly by substituting turkey kielbasa.
If you like kielbasa and sauerkraut, I hope you’ll give this easy slow cooker kielbasa sauerkraut potatoes dish a try this Crocktober 🙂
According to my calculations, each serving has 357 calories, *9 Weight Watchers PointsPlus, *11 WW Freestyle SmartPoints. Enjoy!
If you’ve made this Crock Pot Turkey Kielbasa Dinner with Potatoes and Sauerkraut, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Easy Slow Cooker Kielbasa Sauerkraut Potatoes Dinner
- 6 medium red skin potatoes (I used yukon jacks)
- 16 ounces sauerkraut
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 14 ounces turkey kielbasa (cut into 8 equal pieces)
- Ideal slow cooker size: 4-Quart.
- Coat your slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut the potatoes in half. Place the potatoes in the bottom and along sides of the slow cooker.
- Rinse and drain the sauerkraut well. Place the sauerkraut on top of the potatoes.
- Rinse the sauerkraut bag with a little water (about 1/4 cup) and pour it into the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the caraway seeds and brown sugar over the sauerkraut.
- Arrange the kielbasa pieces on top.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours, or until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork.
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
If you like this slow cooker kielbasa sauerkraut potatoes recipe, you might also like:
- Spanish Rice Beans Sausage One Pot Meal
- Sausage, Onions, Peppers and Potatoes in the Oven
- Slow Cooker Lentil and Chicken Sausage Stew
- Lentils Sausage and Kale
I wasn’t kidding about Crocktober. Check out this perfect for fall Crock-Pot® Limited Edition Crocktober™ Themed Digital Slow Cooker available at Amazon!
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!