WW Recipe of the Day: Slow Cooker Turkey Kielbasa with Sauerkraut and Potatoes
(357 calories | *11 WW Freestyle SmartPoints)
Celebrate Crocktober with this super easy slow cooker kielbasa dish with sauerkraut and potatoes!
With just 5 ingredients, this kielbasa dinner couldn’t be easier. Or tastier.
It was a big hit when I made it Sunday.
Skinny on Easy Slow Cooker Kielbasa Sauerkraut Potatoes
I adapted the recipe from one I found in the Gooseberry Patch Slow-Cooker Recipes Cookbook .
The only change I made was to make it more Weight Watchers friendly by substituting turkey kielbasa.
If you like kielbasa and sauerkraut, I hope you’ll give this easy slow cooker kielbasa sauerkraut potatoes dish a try this Crocktober 🙂
According to my calculations, each serving has 357 calories, *9 Weight Watchers PointsPlus, *11 WW Freestyle SmartPoints. Enjoy!
If you’ve made this Crock Pot Turkey Kielbasa Dinner with Potatoes and Sauerkraut, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Easy Slow Cooker Kielbasa Sauerkraut Potatoes Dinner
- 6 medium red skin potatoes (I used yukon jacks)
- 16 ounces sauerkraut
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 14 ounces turkey kielbasa (cut into 8 equal pieces)
- Ideal slow cooker size: 4-Quart.
- Coat your slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut the potatoes in half. Place the potatoes in the bottom and along sides of the slow cooker.
- Rinse and drain the sauerkraut well. Place the sauerkraut on top of the potatoes.
- Rinse the sauerkraut bag with a little water (about 1/4 cup) and pour it into the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the caraway seeds and brown sugar over the sauerkraut.
- Arrange the kielbasa pieces on top.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours, or until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork.
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT Weight Watchers Zero Points fruits and vegetables using the WW Recipe Builder.
If you like this slow cooker kielbasa sauerkraut potatoes recipe, you might also like:
- Spanish Rice Beans Sausage One Pot Meal
- Sausage, Onions, Peppers and Potatoes in the Oven
- Slow Cooker Lentil and Chicken Sausage Stew
- Lentils Sausage and Kale
I wasn’t kidding about Crocktober. Check out this perfect for fall Crock-Pot® Limited Edition Crocktober™ Themed Digital Slow Cooker available at Amazon!
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!