(Weight Watchers Friendly Crock Pot Cooking Day 18 – Easy Slow Cooker Kielbasa Sauerkraut Potatoes)
Celebrate Crocktober with this super easy slow cooker kielbasa sauerkraut potatoes dish! It was a big hit when I made it Sunday. With just 5 ingredients, this easy slow cooker kielbasa sauerkraut potatoes dinner couldn’t be easier. Or tastier.
Skinny on Easy Slow Cooker Kielbasa Sauerkraut Potatoes
I adapted the recipe from one I found in a Gooseberry Patch Slow-Cooker Recipes Cookbook.
The only change I made was to make it more Weight Watchers friendly by substituting turkey kielbasa. If you like kielbasa and sauerkraut, I hope you’ll give this easy slow cooker kielbasa sauerkraut potatoes dish a try this Crocktober 🙂
Easy Slow Cooker Kielbasa Sauerkraut Potatoes Dinner
- 6 medium size red skin potatoes I used yukon jacks
- 16 ounces sauerkraut
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar packed
- 14 ounces turkey kielbasa cut into 8 equal pieces
- Coat your slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray (I used by 4-Quart)
- Cut the potatoes in half.
- Place the potatoes in the bottom and along sides of the slow cooker.
- Rinse and drain the sauerkraut well.
- Place the sauerkraut on top of the potatoes.
- Rinse the sauerkraut bag with a little water (about 1/4 cup) and pour it into the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the caraway seeds and brown sugar over the sauerkraut.
- Arrange the kielbasa pieces on top.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours, or until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork.
*PointsPlus® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc.
If you liked this slow cooker kielbasa sauerkraut potatoes recipe, you might also like:
I wasn’t kidding about Crocktober. Check out this perfect for fall Crock-Pot® Limited Edition Crocktober™ Themed Digital Slow Cooker available at Amazon 🙂
This post contains Affiliate Links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links, I receive a commission that helps support this site. Thanks for your purchase!
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT Weight Watchers Zero Points fruits and vegetables using the WW Recipe Builder.
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!