WW Recipe of the Day: Easy Crock Pot Peach Crisp
(236 calories | 10 10 8 myWW *SmartPoints value per serving)
I got the idea for this low fat crock pot peach crisp in one of those Rival Crock Pot cookbooks. You know the ones with the plastic comb binding that you can usually find in the “Bargain” section of the bookstore?
The Skinny on Crock Pot Low Fat Peach Crisp
The short ingredient list and pretty photo caught my eye. As desserts go, this low fat peach crisp seems relatively light and healthy, with oats, little added fat and a reasonable amount of sugar.
It’s easy too. (I made it easier by using defrosted frozen sliced peaches, instead of fresh.)
I guess this low fat crock pot peach crisp, isn’t really a crisp come to think of it. The recipe instructs you to stir everything together, instead of layering the topping over the peaches.
Since Mac was joining us for dinner, I made this low fat crock pot peach crisp gluten-free so he could have some too. We all enjoyed it warm with a little low fat vanilla ice cream for dessert.
And don’t tell, but I ate the leftovers with Greek yogurt for breakfast.
According to my calculations, each serving has 236 calories and:
10 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
10 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
8 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
6 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
Curious about Weight Watchers new myWW Green, Blue and Purple plans? Watch this short video to learn more:
If you’ve made this Slow Cooked Peach Crisp, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Low Fat Crock Pot Peach Crisp
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup buttermilk baking mix (I used gluten-free)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 pound frozen peach slices, thawed
- Ideal slow cooker size: 2- to 3-Quart.
- Coat a CrockPot inster with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine the oats, sugar, brown sugar, baking mix, cinnamon and nutmeg. Stir in the peaches until well coated.
- Dump the mixture into the prepared crockpot. Cover and cook on LOW 4 to 6 hours, or until the fruit is tender and bubbly and looks like the juice has caramelized a bit.
- To dry the topping, remove the lid about 30 minutes before the end of cooking, trying to avoid letting any of the condensation from the lid to drip onto the crisp.
- Serve warm with a little light whipped cream or light ice cream, if desired.
Source: Rival Crock Pot Cookbook
If you like this low fat crock pot peach crisp recipe, you might also like:
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!