I received an email from Cynthia R. who is hosting a Valentine's dinner gathering for 14 women looking for dinner menu ideas.
Whether you're celebrating Valentine's Day with alone, with a special someone, or group of friends, the holiday calls for an extra special meal.
The good news is that it's possible to enjoy a delicious dinner without going off the rails with your diet. I've gathered a great collection of appetizers, main dishes and desserts to prove it.
Easy Low Calorie Appetizers Perfect for Valentine's Day
- Skinny Cream Cheese Shrimp Cocktail Dip
- Easy Vegetarian Stuffed Mushrooms
- Vegetarian Chinese Dumplings
- Slow Cooker Baked Brie
- Easy Baked Artichoke Feta Dip
- Slow Cooker Artichoke Dip Made Lighter
- Skinny Smoked Salmon Pinwheels
- Ina Garten's Roasted Eggplant Spread
- Everything Bagel Parmesan Crisps
- Mediterranean Garlic Shrimp
Easy Yet Fancy Main Dish Ideas Perfect for Valentine's Day
- Easy Miso Glazed Salmon
- Baked Chicken Parmesan
- Alice Springs Chicken Made Lighter
- Spinach Artichoke Dip Chicken
- Skinny Slow Cooker Chicken Puttanesca
- Turkey Spinach Enchiladas with Goat Cheese
- One Pot Vegetable Chickpea Curry
- Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs Osso Bucco
- Chicken Marbella Three Different Ways
- Easy Oven Baked Shrimp Risotto
Special Sides & Salads for Valentine's Dinner
- Wedge Salad with Balsamic Drizzle
- Light & Luscious Pear Blue Cheese Salad
- Mixed Green Salad with Goat Cheese & Dates
- Avocado & Grapefruit Salad
- WW Orzo Salad with Vegetables
- Citrus Couscous Salad with Pistachios
- Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
Skinny Dessert Recipes for Valentine's Dinner
- WW Individual Chocolate Souffles
- Chocolaty Strawberries
- Lemon Bars
- Chocolate Pots de Creme
- 2-Ingredient Pineapple Cake with Strawberries and Whipped Cream
- Easy Chocolate Hazelnut Mousse
- WW Raspberry Cheesecake Cups
- Skinny Cookies & Cream Dessert Dip
- 3-Ingredient Instant Pot Nutella Fudge Cake
- 5-Ingredient Icebox Cake
Valentine's Day Dinner Menu Ideas
#1 - A Variety of Appetizers and Desserts
#2- Chicken Marbella - This is one of my go-to party dishes. It can be made ahead of time and reheated or served at room temperature. I'd serve it with a simple green salad and couscous.
#3 - Miso Glazed Salmon - served with roasted potatoes or rice and a green salad with citrus dressing.
#4 - Easy Oven Baked Shrimp Risotto - Another all-time favorite. Again with a simple salad.
#5 - Lasagna & Salad & Garlic Bread
If you like this Collection of Healthy Low Calorie Valentines Recipes, you might also like
- Favorite WW Friendly Low Calorie/Points Desserts for Valentine's Day
- Weight Watchers St. Patrick's Day Recipes
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes for Weight Watchers
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!