I received an email from Cynthia R. who is hosting a Valentine's dinner gathering for 14 women looking for dinner menu ideas.
Whether you're celebrating Valentine's Day with alone, with a special someone, or group of friends, the holiday calls for an extra special meal.
The good news is that it's possible to enjoy a delicious dinner without going off the rails with your diet. I've gathered a great collection of appetizers, main dishes and desserts to prove it.
Easy Low Calorie Appetizers Perfect for Valentine's Day
- Skinny Cream Cheese Shrimp Cocktail Dip
- Easy Vegetarian Stuffed Mushrooms
- Vegetarian Chinese Dumplings
- Slow Cooker Baked Brie
- Easy Baked Artichoke Feta Dip
- Slow Cooker Artichoke Dip Made Lighter
- Skinny Smoked Salmon Pinwheels
- Ina Garten's Roasted Eggplant Spread
- Everything Bagel Parmesan Crisps
- Mediterranean Garlic Shrimp
Easy Yet Fancy Main Dish Ideas Perfect for Valentine's Day
- Easy Miso Glazed Salmon
- Baked Chicken Parmesan
- Alice Springs Chicken Made Lighter
- Spinach Artichoke Dip Chicken
- Skinny Slow Cooker Chicken Puttanesca
- Turkey Spinach Enchiladas with Goat Cheese
- One Pot Vegetable Chickpea Curry
- Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs Osso Bucco
- Chicken Marbella Three Different Ways
- Easy Oven Baked Shrimp Risotto
Special Sides & Salads for Valentine's Dinner
- Wedge Salad with Balsamic Drizzle
- Light & Luscious Pear Blue Cheese Salad
- Mixed Green Salad with Goat Cheese & Dates
- Avocado & Grapefruit Salad
- WW Orzo Salad with Vegetables
- Citrus Couscous Salad with Pistachios
- Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
Skinny Dessert Recipes for Valentine's Dinner
- WW Individual Chocolate Souffles
- Chocolaty Strawberries
- Lemon Bars
- Chocolate Pots de Creme
- 2-Ingredient Pineapple Cake with Strawberries and Whipped Cream
- Easy Chocolate Hazelnut Mousse
- WW Raspberry Cheesecake Cups
- Skinny Cookies & Cream Dessert Dip
- 3-Ingredient Instant Pot Nutella Fudge Cake
- 5-Ingredient Icebox Cake
Valentine's Day Dinner Menu Ideas
#1 - A Variety of Appetizers and Desserts
#2- Chicken Marbella - This is one of my go-to party dishes. It can be made ahead of time and reheated or served at room temperature. I'd serve it with a simple green salad and couscous.
#3 - Miso Glazed Salmon - served with roasted potatoes or rice and a green salad with citrus dressing.
#4 - Easy Oven Baked Shrimp Risotto - Another all-time favorite. Again with a simple salad.
#5 - Lasagna & Salad & Garlic Bread
If you like this Collection of Healthy Low Calorie Valentines Recipes, you might also like
- Favorite WW Friendly Low Calorie/Points Desserts for Valentine's Day
- Weight Watchers St. Patrick's Day Recipes
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes for Weight Watchers
Martha is the founder and main content writer for Simple-Nourished-Living.
A longtime lifetime WW at goal, she is committed to balancing her love of food and desire to stay slim while savoring life and helping others do the same.
She is the author of the Smart Start 28-Day Weight Loss Challenge.
A huge fan of the slow cooker and confessed cookbook addict, when she's not experimenting in the kitchen, you're likely to find Martha on her yoga mat.
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!
Leave a Reply