WW Recipe of the Day: Easy Chocolate Hazelnut (Nutella) Mousse
I love to splurge on a good dessert, and find when you're enjoying something delicious a couple spoonfuls will leave you satisfied.
This no-bake pots-de-creme is usually my go to recipe when we are having company. It's easy to make and looks impressive in little stemmed serving dishes. Plus who can resist a little chocolate at the end of a meal!
But after making this Easy Egg Free Nutella Mousse, I may have a new favorite. My husband raved about this one. His only issue was I didn’t make enough.
How Many Calories and WW Points in this Easy Low Calorie Nutella Mousse?
According to my calculations, each serving has 200 calories and:
9 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
9 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
9 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
5 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
How to Make Nutella Mousse, Step-by-Step
Step 1: Gather and prepare all ingredients.
Step 2: Add the chocolate hazelnut spread and cream cheese to a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until combined.
Step 3: Beat in the sweetener, milk and hazelnut extract until smooth. **See note below.
Step 4: Add the whipped topping, a half cup at a time, and gently fold in with spatula or wooden spoon (do not beat in or the mouse will be too dense).
Step 5: Divide into four serving dishes. Chill for 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
**I only used 1 packet of sweetener. I strongly recommend you add them one at a time until your desired sweetness is reached.
Use vanilla extract if you don't have hazelnut extract.
Replace one tablespoon of milk with a tablespoon of cold coffee.
- Top with a dab of whipped topping and chocolate shavings.
- Add a few fresh berries and a sprig of mint.
If you've made this Chocolate Hazelnut Mousse, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Easy Skinny Chocolate Hazelnut (Nutella) Mousse
- ¼ cup chocolate hazelnut spread (I used Nutella)
- ¼ cup light tub-style cream cheese, at room temperature
- ¼ cup fat-free cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3 packets no calorie sweetener**
- 2 tablespoons low-fat milk
- ¼ teaspoon hazelnut extract
- 1-½ cups light whipped topping, thawed
- Add the hazelnut spread and cream cheese to a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until combined.
- Add the sweetener, milk, and extract, beat until smooth. **See note below
- Add the whipped topping, a half cup at a time, and gently fold in with a spatula or wooden spoon (do not beat in or the mouse will be too dense).
- Divide into four serving dishes. Chill for 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
Recipe source: Eat What You Love by Marlene Koch
*Points® calculated by WW. *PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
More Low Calorie Mousse and Fluff Recipes for Weight Watchers
- Dark Chocolate Avocado Mousse
- Creamy Low-Fat Strawberry Mousse
- Skinny Chocolate Mousse
- Pumpkin Mousse Fluff
- Easy Chocolate Cheesecake Dessert Cups
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!