WW Recipe of the Day: Pumpkin Mousse Fluff
(65 calories | 2 2 2 myWW *SmartPoints value per serving)
This recipe for WW Pumpkin Mousse (aka Pumpkin Fluff) has been floating around Weight Watchers meetings/workshops for years. It's a deliciously sweet and creamy low calorie/WW Points alternative to pumpkin pie.
Quick and easy to make, all you need is a bowl, whisk and 5 ingredients to whip up a batch of pumpkin mousse/fluff in minutes.
If you are a pumpkin spice lover following Weight Watchers or just interested in keeping your calories in check, this is a great go to dessert for fall, perfect for Halloween or Thanksgiving.
You can serve it as a dip with graham crackers or apple slices.
Or spoon it into little dessert dishes.
There are tons of variations of this quick and easy Pumpkin Fluff floating around the internet. Some use vanilla pudding. Some butterscotch. Some use milk and some don't.
The amount and kind of Cool Whip can vary a lot too. If you are concerned about keeping the SmartPoints low, you'll want to choose your ingredients carefully.
How Many Calories and WW Points in this WW Pumpkin Mousse Fluff?
According to my calculations, each serving has 65 calories and:
2 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
2 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
2 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
2 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
Curious about Weight Watchers new myWW Green, Blue and Purple plans? Watch this short video to learn more:
When using a 1 ounce package of sugar-free instant pudding, 2 cups fat-free Cool Whip and ¾ cup skim milk.
If you opt for a different kind of Cool Whip/whipped topping and/or non-sugar-free pudding, the calories and points will be higher.
How to Make WW Pumpkin Mousse Fluff Step-by-Step
Step 1: Gather Your Ingredients
- Canned pumpkin (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
- Vanilla or butterscotch flavored sugar free instant pudding
- Pumpkin pie spice (or your favorite blend of spices such as cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, etc.)
- Cool Whip (Use fat free for lowest SmartPoints)
- Skim Milk (or your favorite dairy alternative)
Step 2: Whisk together the pumpkin, dry pudding mix, milk and spice(s)
Step 3: Gently fold in the whipped topping
Skinny Pumpkin Mousse/Fluff Recipe Notes
Pumpkin Mousse Recipe Variations
- Use a different flavor of pudding such as cheesecake, white chocolate, etc.
- For a richer mousse, beat ½ cup light tub-style cream cheese into the pudding mix before adding the milk. (This will add 30 calories and 2 grams of fat per serving.)
WW Pumpkin Mousse/Fluff Serving Suggestions
What should I serve with my pumpkin fluff? The options are plentiful...
Fresh fruit such as apple or pear slices are a great choice because they are Zero SmartPoints
Serve the pumpkin "mousse" in small sundae cups or dessert shot glasses garnished with graham cracker crumbs.
Use as an icing for pumpkin cupcakes or muffins.
Pumpkin Whoopie Pies: Make pumpkin whoopie pies by spreading the pumpkin fluff between two tiny cookies or cakes.
Pumpkin Cannolis: Substitute pumpkin fluff for the filling in these pizelle cannolis.
Pumpkin Mousse Pie: Fill a pre-made graham cracker pie crust with the fluff. Place in the freezer for a few hours to set up. Let the pie sit out for a bit before serving so it softens some.
Pumpkin Mousse Tartlets: Fill mini fillo dough shells with the mousse fluff and then refrigerate before serving. Add a dollop of whipped topping and sprinkle of ground cinnamon to each tartlet before serving.
Pumpkin Mousse Trifle: For a fancier holiday dessert, layer the pumpkin mousse with whipped topping, cake, muffin or cookie crumbs and/or fruit.
If you've made this low fat Pumpkin Mousse Fluff, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Skinny WW Pumpkin Mousse Fluff Recipe
- 1 package (4-serving size) fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla or butterscotch pudding mix
- ¾ cup skim milk
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups fat free whipped topping, thawed (such as Cool Whip or Tru-Whip)
- In a large bowl, whisk together the pudding mix milk, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice until well blended.
- Gently fold in the whipped topping, one third at a time.
- Pour the mixture into a large bowl or small serving dishes.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
If you like this Skinny Pumpkin Fluff, you might also like
- 5 Ways to Slim Down with Pumpkin Spice
- Skinny WW Friendly Pumpkin Desserts
- WW Friendly Pumpkin Cake Recipes
- 2-Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Cake Mix Muffins
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!