WW Recipe of the Day: Individual Chocolate Soufflés
(119 calories | 6 6 6 myWW *SmartPoints value per serving)
This great Weight Watchers Individual Chocolate Soufflé looks delicious enough to satisfy my inner French woman. A lightened up version of a classic, this little portion controlled dessert provides maximum pleasure with minimal calories.
Speaking of pleasure, I just got back from my Weight Watchers meeting a little bit ago, where the topic for the week was the importance of pleasure and how taking time our for yourself can help you succeed!
I saw the recipe on Facebook, was impressed by all the positive reviews. I love chocolate desserts and the fact that this recipe makes just two servings.
Skinny on Weight Watchers Individual Chocolate Soufflés
Soufflés are light and delicious. Made using mostly egg whites, they're naturally low in fat and calories. And they are easy to make, so don't let their fancy sounding title intimidate you.
Just be aware that they will begin to fall/sink within 5 to 10 minutes of being removed from the oven, so you need to enjoy them as soon as you can.
Give this chocolate dessert an interesting twist with a pinch of cayenne pepper, cinnamon or instant coffee, if desired.
How Many Calories/WW Points in Individual Chocolate Souffles
According to my calculations, each little soufflé has just 119 calories and:
6 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
6 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
6 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
3 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
Quite the bargain for something so easy, soft, and chocolatey.
The next time you are craving chocolate cake, why not whip up little chocolate soufflés instead? Plain or dressed up for guests with a tiny scoop of low fat vanilla bean ice cream and some fresh raspberries, they're sure to be a hit. Enjoy!
Curious about Weight Watchers new myWW Green, Blue and Purple plans? Watch this short video to learn more:
If you've made this chocolate soufflé, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it.
If you've made this Individual Chocolate Soufflé, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Weight Watchers Individual Chocolate Soufflé
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 3 tablespoons low-fat chocolate milk
- 1 large egg whites
- ½ tsp powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Coat two 6 oz ramekins with cooking spray and set them aside.
- In a small saucepan, whisk together the cocoa, flour and 2 tablespoons of the granulated sugar. Add the milk and cook, over medium heat stirring constantly, until smooth and warm, about 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and let cool for about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk the egg white until soft peaks start to form. Slowly add remaining the tablespoon of granulated sugar and continue beating until soft peaks form.
- Fold the cooled chocolate mixture into egg whites, a little at a time, until no white streaks appear. Be careful because you don't want to deflate the egg white.
- Pour the batter into the prepared ramekins. Bake until the shuffles appear set and the tops look slightly dry, 14 to 16 minutes. (Do not open oven until soufflés are done. Cold air can cause them to sink.)
- Remove from the oven and dust with the powdered sugar. Serve right away. If they sit too long they will sink/deflate.
Source: Weight Watchers
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
To Make These Personal Chocolate Soufflés, You'll Need:
If You like this recipe for Weight Watchers Individual Chocolate Soufflé Dessert, check out:
- Lightened Up Chocolate Mousse (Simple-Nourished-Living)
- Weight Watchers Chocolate Peanut Butter Dip (Simple-Nourished-Living)
- Crock Pot Chocolate Tapioca (Simple-Nourished-Living)
- Chocolate Banana Souffles (SkinnyTaste)
- Chocolate Banana Microwave Mug Cake (Slender Kitchen)
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!