WW Recipe of the Day: Oven Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
Few things are as comforting and delicious as roasted potatoes. There's something about this dish that takes us to toasty afternoons in the comfort of our home, no matter when and where you're eating them.
This Oven Roasted Rosemary Potatoes Recipe is Perfect for Any Diet!
Skinny on Rosemary Roasted Potatoes Recipe
There are plenty of ways to make roasted potatoes but it's rosemary roasted potatoes that make just about any dish feel familiar, even if it's the first time we've had it.
The best thing about this recipe, in addition to it being so easy to make?
It goes with just about anything!
The key to keeping these roasted potatoes Weight Watchers friendly is going easy on the olive oil.
Try serving these delicious potatoes with meat, chicken and even some kinds of fish. We promise your guests and family will love them.
How Many Calories/WW Points in these Rosemary Roasted Potatoes?
According to my calculations each serving has 99 calories and:
3 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
3 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
1 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
3 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
To see your WW PersonalPoints for this recipe and track it in the WW app or site, Click here!
This recipe can easily be halved for fewer servings. Enjoy!
Oven-Roasted Rosemary Potatoes Recipe Variation:
If you're looking for a new twist on the old rosemary potatoes recipe, why not add some lemon?
All you need to do to achieve this is to add the juice of 1 lemon to step 2 and toss everything so it’s properly mixed and follow the rest of the recipe.
Looking for more Weight Watchers friendly side dishes?
Check out Roasted Carrots A Variety of Ways, Slow Cooker Roasted Broccoli, Parmesan Roasted Asparagus, Creamy Low Calorie Mashed Potatoes
Please note: to adjust the servings for this recipe, click inside the servings box and simply enter the desired number of servings and the recipe ingredients will adjust accordingly. Or, you can use the up/down arrows in the servings box to make your adjustment.
If you've made these Roasted Rosemary Potatoes, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
WW Rosemary Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- 2 pounds red potatoes, halved or quartered depending on size
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Fresh rosemary sprigs for garnish (if desired)
- Preheat your oven to 400F degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy clean up.
- Place your halved/quartered potatoes in a large bowl. Drizzle with the olive oil. Add the garlic, rosemary and salt and pepper to taste. Toss until their evenly coated with the oil and seasonings.
- Spread your potatoes on your prepared baking sheet in a single layer and roast them in the oven until fork tender. This should take 45 minutes to 1 hour, depending on the size of your potato pieces.
- From time to time, flip your potatoes with a spatula to make sure the potatoes are browning evenly.
- Once the potatoes are tender and golden brown, carefully take them out of the oven, and place on a platter or in a bowl.
- Garnish with rosemary sprigs if desired.
*Points® calculated by WW. *PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
More WW Friendly Roasted Potato Recipes
- Roasted Fingerling Potatoes (EmilyBites)
- Simple Garlic Roasted Potatoes (SlenderKitchen)
- Crispy Parmesan Garlic Roasted Baby Potatoes (TheYummyLife)
- One Pan Roasted Potatoes, Sausage & Peppers (SkinnyTaste)
- Perfectly Roasted Broccoli & Sweet Potatoes (EatYourselfSkinny)
Martha is the founder and main content writer for Simple-Nourished-Living.
A longtime lifetime WW at goal, she is committed to balancing her love of food and desire to stay slim while savoring life and helping others do the same.
She is the author of the Smart Start 28-Day Weight Loss Challenge.
A huge fan of the slow cooker and confessed cookbook addict, when she's not experimenting in the kitchen, you're likely to find Martha on her yoga mat.
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!
Love it...have cooked it for years with a lot more olive oil, but less is still great!!