Easy + Healthy Ways To Use Leftover Ham
This year Mom insisted on cooking both ham and turkey for Easter dinner. It was wonderful.
And now we’ve got a fridge full of delicious leftover ham.
I’m guessing I’m not the only one looking for easy Weight Watchers Friendly leftover ham recipes about now. I need to use up what remains of the slow cooker spiral ham I cooked up for the holidays.
So, I did a little digging and came up with a great collection of yummy ways to put your leftover ham to good use.
Skinny on Leftover Ham Recipes
All these leftover ham recipes include calorie and Weight Watchers SmartPoints values.
Do you have a favorite recipe for leftover ham? I’d love to hear it!
In this brief video, Martha talks a little more about Weight Watchers Freestyle Plan…
2. Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes and Ham – A classic made lighter and easier thanks to the slow cooker. Every time I dig into a dish of creamy scalloped potatoes and ham I ask myself why I don’t make them more often.
3. Weight Watchers Individual Ham Cheese Veggie Frittatas – Perfectly portion controlled and brimming with tasty colorful ingredients, I love ’em for breakfast, lunch and snacks.
4. Slow Cooker Ham & Split Pea Soup – A long-time family favorite, this easy healthy and delicious soup makes a satisfying meal. You just combine everything in the crock pot and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours. How easy is that?
5. Slow Cooker Ham and Wild Rice Soup (4 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Just toss together a few ingredients into your slow cooker in the morning and this creamy comforting bowl of deliciousness will be waiting for you at dinnertime.
6. Skinny Ham Salad Spread – Just chop up the ham, stir in a few seasonings and make a fabulous salad that you can stuff into sandwiches or use to top Triscuits, or cucumber slices!
7. Fried Rice with Vegetables and Ham – Leftover ham and rice are a winning combination. Amazingly tasty and satisfying, both Rod and I rated this quick and easy fried rice with vegetables and ham a winner.
8. Peas and Ham Pasta Salad – The great thing about pasta salad is that you can make a big batch of it on the weekend and eat it all week. It’s one of the keys to simplifying lunch and dinner planning all week.
9. Leftovers for Breakfast Slow Cooker Casserole – Casseroles are a great use for leftover ham and this tasty leftovers for Breakfast (Lunch or Supper) casserole is no exception.
More Weight Watchers Friendly Ways to Use Leftover Ham:
- Sandwiches (hot and cold)
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Scrambled Eggs
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
If you liked these leftover ham recipes you might also like:
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!