WW Recipe of the Day: Impossible Ham & Swiss Pie Made Lighter
Lighter than your typical quiche—which is usually made with heavy cream—this simple Bisquick-based impossible pie is made with lean ham, Swiss cheese and sliced green onion.
It mixes together in minutes and can be made gluten-free by substituting gluten-free Bisquick baking mix for the Original version.
How Many Calories and WW Points in this Bisquick Pie?
To keep this low in calories and WW friendly I opted for reduced fat Swiss cheese and milk.
According to my calculations, each serving has 203 calories and:
5 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
4 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
4 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
5 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
How to Make Ham & Swiss Bisquick Pie
Step 1: Gather and prepare all ingredients.
Step 2: Preheat oven to 400F degrees. Lightly grease a 9-inch pie dish and set aside.
Step 3: Layer ham, cheese and green onion in pie dish.
Step 4: In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the Bisquick, milk, salt, pepper and eggs until well mixed. Pour evenly over layer ingredients in pie dish.
Step 5: Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean. Allow dish to cool on wire rack for at least 5 minutes before cutting.
Step 6: Cut into 6 equal wedges and serve.
Possible Original Bisquick substitutes include Bisquick Heart Smart or gluten-free Bisquick. Or you could also make your own healthy Bisquick Baking Mix replacement
What to Serve with this Quick & Easy Bisquick Impossible Pie?
Ways to Use Leftovers
This Bisquick pie is as easy to reheat as it is to make. Simply place the pieces near the center of a microwavable dish and cover with a paper towel. Microwave on medium for 2 to 3 minutes per slice. Let stand for 1 to 2 minutes before serving.
If you've made this Ham and Swiss Pie, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Impossibly Easy Ham & Swiss Pie
- 1-½ cups chopped fully cooked lean ham
- 1 cup shredded reduced fat Swiss cheese (4 ounces)
- 4 medium green onions, sliced (¼ cup)
- ½ cup Bisquick baking mix(or Heart Smart Bisquick)
- 1 cup low-fat milk (I used unsweetened almond milk)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees. Lightlu grease a 9-inch pie dish and set aside.
- Layer ham, cheese and green onion in pie dish.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together Bisquick, milk, salt, pepper and eggs until well mixed. Pour evenly over layered ingredients in pie dish.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean. Allow dish to cool on wire rack for at least 5 minutes before cutting.
- Cut into 6 equal wedges and serve.
Recipe source: Betty Crocker’s Bisquick Cookbook
*PersonalPoints® calculated by WW. *PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
More Bisquick Impossible Pies for Weight Watchers
- Impossible Turkey Taco Pie
- Impossibly Easy Bisquick Zucchini Pie
- Turkey Cheeseburger Pie for Two
- Impossible Chicken & Broccoli Pie
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!