Scrambled eggs with salmon is one of my favorite breakfasts of all time. In fact, I love scrambled eggs with salmon so much, I’m happy to eat them for lunch and supper too.
A step up from your everyday scrambled eggs, they’re the perfect dish for lazy weekend mornings.
Skinny on Scrambled Eggs with Salmon
I love these scrambled eggs with salmon served with hearty whole grain toast. Half a wholegrain bagel would be delicious too.
Made with a combination of whole egg and egg whites, the entire recipe has just 210 calories and *6 Weight Watchers Points Plus. To serve two, just double all of the ingredients. When I just ran this through WW Recipe Builder I was happy to discover this has just 5 SmartPoints!
(And speaking of eggs, there’s still time to enter the Eggland’s Best Giveaway!)
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 large egg
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 tablespoons nonfat milk
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 ounces smoked salmon, chopped
- Sprig of fresh dill or chopped green onion for garnish (optional)
- Melt the butter in a small skillet set over low heat. In a small bowl vigorously whisk together the egg, egg whites, milk, salt and pepper until well blended. Pour the egg mixture into the skillet and cook, constantly stirring and scraping the eggs until they begin to form soft curds. Remove from the heat when the eggs are still creamy and soft (remember, scrambled eggs are like meat—they continue to cook even after you remove them from the heat) and gently stir in the smoked salmon. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Top with dill or green onion, if desired.
*PointsPlus® for scrambled eggs with salmon calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc.
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT Weight Watchers Zero Points fruits and vegetables using the WW Recipe Builder.
If you liked scrambled eggs with salmon:
Get Your FREE Guide: 7 Secrets of Successful Weight Watchers
The best tips for weight loss success! You'll also get regular updates from Martha with easy healthy Weight Watchers friendly recipes, support & tips to help you lose weight your way.