Weight Watchers Easy Recipe of the Day: Scrambled Eggs with Smoked Salmon
(210 calories | 2 2 2 myWW *SmartPoints value per serving)
Scrambled eggs with salmon is one of my favorite breakfasts of all time. In fact, I love scrambled eggs with salmon so much, I’m happy to eat them for lunch and supper too.
A step up from your everyday scrambled eggs, they’re the perfect dish for lazy weekend mornings.
Skinny on Scrambled Eggs with Salmon
I love these scrambled eggs with salmon served with hearty whole grain toast.
Half a wholegrain bagel would be delicious too.
Made with a combination of whole egg and egg whites, the entire recipe has just 210 calories and:
2 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
2 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
2 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
6 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
These delicious scrambled eggs have decreased to *2 SmartPoints on the WW Freestyle Program. Skip the butter and they become Zero!
Scrambled Eggs with Salmon Recipe Variations
No smoked salmon? Substitute chopped cooked ham, sausage or bacon
Vegetarian? Substitute veggie crumbles or just skip the salmon and add your favorite veggies. Onions, mushrooms and peppers would be nice.
To serve two, just double all of the ingredients! Enjoy!
If you like this easy recipe for skinny scrambled eggs with smoked salmon, be sure to check out some of my other easy healthy Weight Watchers friendly breakfast and brunch recipes including Make-Ahead Western Omelet Muffins, Skinny Salmon Stuffed Eggs, Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole, Easy Slow Cooker Egg & Sausage Puff Made Lighter and Light & Healthy Slow Cooker Frittata.
If you’ve made this Salmon Scrambled Eggs, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Skinny Scrambled Eggs with Smoked Salmon Recipe
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 large egg
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 tablespoons non-fat milk
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 ounces smoked salmon, chopped
- Sprig of fresh dill or chopped green onion for garnish (optional)
- Melt the butter in a small skillet set over low heat.
- In a small bowl vigorously whisk together the egg, egg whites, milk, salt and pepper until well blended.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet and cook, constantly stirring and scraping the eggs until they begin to form soft curds.
- Remove from the heat when the eggs are still creamy and soft (remember, scrambled eggs are like meat—they continue to cook even after you remove them from the heat) and gently stir in the smoked salmon.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Top with dill or green onion, if desired.
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
If You Like Skinny Scrambled Eggs with Smoked Salmon, You Might Also Like:
- Ina Garten Egg Salad Tartines
- Spinach & Feta Crustless Quiche
- Easy Healthy Easter Recipes for WW
- Scrambled Eggs, Asparagus, Salmon and Goat Cheese (Men’s Health)
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!