Weight Watchers Recipe of the Day: Skinny Salmon Stuffed Eggs
(54 calories | 2 0 0 myWW *SmartPoints value per serving)
Have you finished your Easter leftovers yet? Thanks to all Mom's delicious cooking last Sunday, I haven't had to cook all week!
Today's recipe is perfect if you've got a few leftover Easter eggs hanging around. Salmon stuffed eggs are an easy, healthy and delicious way to transform hard boiled eggs into a satisfying breakfast, brunch, lunch, appetizer or snack.
Skinny on Salmon Stuffed Eggs
More budget friendly than a lot recipes for salmon stuffed eggs calling for smoked salmon, I used a small packet of pink salmon I had tucked into the pantry instead.
Each of these tasty salmon stuffed eggs has just 54 calories and:
2 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
0 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
0 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
1 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
Curious about Weight Watchers new myWW Green, Blue and Purple plans? Watch this short video to learn more:
If you've made these Salmon Deviled Eggs, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Skinny Salmon Stuffed Eggs Recipe
- 6 peeled hardboiled eggs
- 1 pouch (2.5 ounces) salmon, drained if necessary and flaked
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh dill
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- Cut the eggs in half lengthwise and remove the yolks to a medium bowl.
- Set the egg whites aside.
- Add the salmon, mayonnaise, yogurt, dill and pepper to the bowl. Stir until well combined and creamy.
- Spoon or pipe the salmon mixture back into the egg whites.
- Top with additional fresh dill if desired.
- Serve or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Source: Fix-It and Enjoy-It Healthy Cookbook: 400 Great Stove-Top And Oven Recipes by Phyllis Good
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
If you like salmon stuffed eggs you might also like:
- How to Hard Boil Eggs
- Simple Deviled Egg Recipes
- Easy Egg Salad Recipe
- WW Zero Freestyle SmartPoint Recipes
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!