Weight Watchers Recipe of the Day: 15 Favorite Healthy Crock Pot Recipes under 350 Calories
As I confessed not too long ago, weekly meal planning has fallen by the wayside this summer.
My just-in-time, day-by-day approach to meal planning, which is a better way to use ingredients already on hand, is working well right now.
I spend a few minutes each evening, checking what I have in stock and planning what I’ll make the next day. If you find weekly meal planning a pain, you might want to try this easier one day at a time approach yourself.
If you’ve been following Simple Nourished Living for a while, you know I’m a huge fan of slow and easy crock pot cooking, which began in earnest back in October 2013 when I began a challenge to use my Crock Pot to make healthy Weight Watchers friendly recipes every day for a year.
Though I only made it 6 months, I learned a ton about the power of the crock pot for helping us stay on track with our healthy eating and weight loss goals.
And even wrote a slow cooker cookbook to highlight many of the favorite recipes I made along the way:
If you’re following Weight Watchers® SmartPoints™ Plan or another diet plan for weight loss, it’s hard to beat the crock pot’s ability to provide light, healthy, flavorful low points meals that don’t require hours in the kitchen.
The topic of crock pot cooking seems to come up regularly at the WW meetings I attend. Most leaders and successful members I’ve met are big fans.
I love that this style of cooking provides a steady supply of leftovers that can be reheated or repurposed for quick and easy lunches and dinners. Otherwise fattening fast food and take-out can be way too tempting at the end of a long day.
I often use my crock pots on the weekends to make light and healthy meals to warm up during the week.
If you are looking for a Healthy Meal Planning Solution (affiliate link) with lots of options including low carb and vegetarian diets with complete nutritional information and Weight Watchers SmartPoints, my WW friend Kristen, from Slender Kitchen has a really good one.
While most of you probably use your crockpots most during the cooler months, I find mine to be a life saver during hot Phoenix summers. Here’s a collection of my favorite lighter healthier summer slow cooker recipes I compiled a while ago.
Since my first week’s collection of favorite healthy crock pot recipes was such a hit with readers, for the rest of the summer, instead of posting weekly meal plans, I’ll continue to share a collection of favorite healthy crock pot recipes each week.
That way, by the time
October Crocktober rolls around you’ll have a bunch of recipes from which to get slow cooking. Enjoy!
Favorite Healthy Crock Pot Recipes with Less Than 350 Calories
From Olive Garden slow cooker pasta fagioli to hearty slow cooker beef stew here are fifteen favorite healthy crock pot recipes with less than 350 calories for you this week:
1) Olive Garden Slow Cooker Pasta Fagioli (238 cals)
2) Skinny Slow Cooker Pepperoni Pizza Chili (329 cals)
3) Skinny Slow Cooker Porcupine Meatballs (278 cals)
4) Skinny Slow Cooker Chicken and Pinto Bean Tostadas (290 cals)
5) Slow Cooker Greek Chicken Pitas (310 cals)
6) Slow Cooker Chicken Stew (333 cals)
7) Slow Cooker Vegetarian Brown Rice and Lentils (330 cals)
8) Slow Cooker French Onion Meatballs (189 cals)
9) Easy 2-Ingredient Crock Pot Salsa Chicken (187 cals)
10) Slow Cooker Chicken and Sausage Gumbo Soup (270 cals)
11) Slow Cooker Chicken Marbella (210 cals)
12) Slow Cooker Turkey and Wild Rice Casserole (291 cals)
13) Slow Cooker Tuna Noodle Casserole (300 cals)
14) Easy Slow Cooker BBQ Turkey Chili (288 cals)
15) Hearty Slow Cooker Beef Stew (276 cals)
More Light & Healthy Slow Cooker Recipes for Weight Watchers
- 50 Healthy Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes
- Favorite Asian Inspired Healthy Crock Pot Recipes
- Favorite Healthy Crock Pot Recipes of the Week #1
- Slow Cooker Jerked Pork with Caribbean Salsa
- Our Favorite Healthy Crock Pot Recipes of 2014
- Healthy Crock Pot Recipes for Summer
- 25 Slow Cooker Recipes for Weight Watchers
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!