Happy Valentine’s Day!
For me, Valentine’s Day wouldn’t be complete without a glass (or two) of champagne and a little chocolate indulgence (the richer and darker the better).
I believe that it is important to include healthy doses of pleasure in your life for optimal well-being.
And for me high quality chocolate, enjoyed in moderation, is one of life’s most simple and delicious pleasures!
So, here is a roundup of 14 of my favorite Weight Watchers Friendly Chocolate Treats
1. Easy Slow Cooker Black Forest Cake: an easy 2-ingredient dessert perfect for lovers of chocolate covered cherries.
2. Weight Watchers Friendly Chocolate Marshmallow Bark – I made this yummy no-bake treat for the first time over the holidays. It’s a keeper.
3. Weight Watchers Friendly Chocolate Dipped Apricots – I love all kinds of chocolate dipped fruit. Apricots are a particular favorite since I can make them in minutes for only 1 PointsPlus
4. Chocolate Stout Cake with Ganache – An easy and delicious holiday worthy dessert it there ever was one.
5. French Women Don’t Get Fat Weight Watchers Friendly Chocolate Mousse – Creamy, rich, delicious and oh, so satisfying
6. Weight Watchers Friendly Chocolate Topped Oat Peanut Butter Cookie Bars – These little mini cookie bars are the perfect combination of crunchy and chewy with 2 PointsPlus
7. Weight Watchers Friendly Chocolate Cranberry Truffles – Who knew truffles could be this good and good for you?
8. No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies – Old-fashioned boiled cookies that are part cookie and part candy and always make me think back to my childhood
9. Chewy Chocolate Cookies with Espresso – A splurge that’s definitely worth the PointsPlus, especially if you are a cookie lover like me
10. Weight Watchers Friendly Chocolate Peanut Butter Dip – A creamy and delicious way to dress up your favorite fresh fruit
11. Weight Watchers Friendly Chocolate Banana Muffins – Perfect for when you want a lighter healthier way to indulge in chocolate for breakfast
12. Skinny Black Bean Brownies – Moist and dense with a healthy dose of fiber, nobody will ever guess how easy and/or healthy these decadent tasting treats are
13. Weight Watchers Friendly Chocolate Mint Whipped Cream Pie – Light and creamy, it’s the kind of luscious dessert you never want to end
14. Weight Watchers Friendly Coconut Hot Cocoa – A luscious sweet treat perfect for cold weather
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT Weight Watchers Zero Points fruits and vegetables using the WW Recipe Builder.
More Weight Watchers Friendly Chocolate Treats
- Greek Yogurt & Cocoa
- Recipe Roundup: Chocolate Treats (Weight Watchers)
- Skinny Chocolate Chip Buttermilk Scones (SkinnyTaste)
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or Craftsy links, I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thanks for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!