Can't Decide What To Cook After A Long Day?
Weekly Meal Plans + Shopping Lists = Healthier, Happier You!
Healthy Meal Planning Made Easy allows you to create custom healthy meal plans with WW SmartPoints that fit your family size, schedule, and most importantly taste delicious.
As soon as I saw the recipe for the Weight Watchers Chocolate Marshmallow Bark in this week’s Weight Watchers Weekly, I knew I wanted to try it for the holidays. And I’m so glad I did.
It’s a sweet treat that’s both good and good for you since dark chocolate is loaded with antioxidants.
And with just 3 PointsPlus per serving, you won’t feel guilty about eating it and sharing it.
This quick and easy recipe is a definitely a keeper as far as I’m concerned.
It calls for just a few simple ingredients, stirs together in a matter of minutes. You don’t even need to turn on the stove or oven.
The only appliance you need is a microwave to melt the chocolate.
What more could a chocolate loving woman with lazy tendencies want?
You can modify this Weight Watchers Chocolate Marshmallow Bark recipe in lots of ways too.
It was my idea to add some sliced almonds and dried cranberries and sprinkle a little coconut on top to dress it up a bit. Next time I’m planning to add some crispy rice cereal.
- 3.5 ounces 72% dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 4.5 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2-1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- ¼ cup dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- Sprinkling of shredded coconut if desired
- Line a 9- X 9-inch pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Place chocolate and butter in a microwave-safe measuring bowl and microwave at HIGH 1 minute or until chocolate melts, stirring every 15 seconds. Stir in the marshmallows, dried cranberries and sliced almonds.
- Scrape the chocolate mixture into the prepared pan using a silicon spatula; smooth into a somewhat even layer.
- Sprinkle with a light dusting of shredded coconut if desired. Cover and refrigerate until the chocolate sets, at least 1 hour and then keep refrigerated until ready to eat.
- Cut into 12 pieces and serve. Yields 1 piece per serving.
This basic recipe is very versatile: You can add your own favorite ingredients like nuts, dried fruit, crispy cereal, crisp crumbled cookies. (any additions to recipe could affect PointsPlus values, so be sure to check!).
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT Weight Watchers Zero Points fruits and vegetables using the WW Recipe Builder.
If you liked this Weight Watchers chocolate marshmallow bark you might also like:
*PointsPlus® for weight watchers chocolate marshmallow bark calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc.
Get Your FREE Guide: 7 Secrets of Successful Weight Watchers
The best tips for weight loss success! You'll also get regular updates from Martha with easy healthy Weight Watchers friendly recipes, support & tips to help you lose weight your way.