WW Recipe of the Day: Chocolate Marshmallow Bark
(117 calories | 8 8 8 myWW *SmartPoints value per serving)
As soon as I saw the recipe for the Weight Watchers Chocolate Marshmallow Bark in this week's Weight Watchers Weekly, I knew I wanted to try it for the holidays. And I'm so glad I did.
It's a sweet treat that's both good and good for you since dark chocolate is loaded with antioxidants.
And with just 117 calories per serving, you won't feel guilty about eating it and sharing it.
This quick and easy recipe is a definitely a keeper as far as I'm concerned.
It calls for just a few simple ingredients, stirs together in a matter of minutes. You don't even need to turn on the stove or oven.
The only appliance you need is a microwave to melt the chocolate.
What more could a chocolate loving woman with lazy tendencies want?
How Many Calories and WW Points in this No-Bake Chocolate Dessert?
According to my calculations, each serving has 117 calories and:
8 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
8 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
8 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
3 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
Curious about Weight Watchers new myWW Green, Blue and Purple plans? Watch this short video to learn more:
You can modify this WW chocolate bark recipe in lots of ways too.
It was my idea to add some sliced almonds and dried cranberries and sprinkle a little coconut on top to dress it up a bit. Next time I'm planning to add some crispy rice cereal.
If you've made this Cranberry Chocolate Marshmallow Bar, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Weight Watchers Chocolate Marshmallow Bark Recipe
- 3.5 ounces 72% dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 4.5 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2-½ cups mini marshmallows
- ¼ cup dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- Sprinkling of shredded coconut, if desired
- Line a 9X9-inch pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Place chocolate and butter in a microwave-safe measuring bowl and microwave at HIGH 1 minute or until chocolate melts, stirring every 15 seconds.
- Stir in the marshmallows, dried cranberries and sliced almonds.
- Scrape the chocolate mixture into the prepared pan using a silicon spatula; smooth into a somewhat even layer.
- Sprinkle with a light dusting of shredded coconut if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate until the chocolate sets, at least 1 hour, and then keep refrigerated until ready to eat.
- Cut into 12 pieces and serve. Yields 1 piece per serving.
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
If you liked this Weight Watchers chocolate marshmallow bark you might also like:
- Skinny Cranberry Chocolate Truffles
- Weight Watchers Friendly Chocolate Coconut Cake Mix Cookie Bars
- French Women Don't Get Fat Chocolate Mousse
- Cranberry Pistachio Dark Chocolate Bark (SkinnyTaste)
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!