Homemade vegetable soup is hard to beat. It’s a great easy delicious way to get more vegetables into your diet. I love to make a big pot of vegetable soup on Saturday or Sunday to enjoy during the week.
If you are a Weight Watcher, you are probably familiar with their 0 Points Plus Garden Vegetable Soup, a healthy weight loss staple.
Can't Decide What To Cook After A Long Day?
Weekly Meal Plans + Shopping Lists = Healthier, Happier You!
Healthy Meal Planning Made Easy allows you to create custom healthy meal plans with WW SmartPoints that fit your family size, schedule, and most importantly taste delicious.
But there are many great vegetable soup recipes from delicate to hearty. Here’s a lis of my favorite Weight Watchers Friendly Vegetable Soup Recipes all with points plus details.
Favorite Weight Watchers Friendly Vegetable Soup Recipes
More Great Vegetable Soups from around the Web…
- Easy Hamburger Macaroni Vegetable Soup Recipe – a quick and easy soup using frozen mixed vegetables that has been one of my go-to recipes for several years
- Garden Vegetable Soup Recipe – from Alton Brown
- Italian Chicken and Vegetable Soup – from Paula Deen
- Kale and Roasted Vegetable Soup – a hearty, delicious cold weather soup from Simply Recipes
- Martha Stewart’s Big Batch Vegetable Soup from Everyday Food
- Provencal Vegetable Soup from Ina Garten, The Barefoot Contessa
- Quick and Easy Vegetable Soup that uses tomato soup and cooks in 30 minutes from Allrecipes
- The Lady and Sons Beef Vegetable Soup – a hearty vegetable beef soup from Paula Deen
- Tuscan Vegetable Soup – a quick and easy Italian soup from the Food Network’s Healthy Cooking Expert, Ellie Krieger
- Vegan Vegetable Soup Recipes – several great vegan vegetable soups from my favorite vegan cooking instructor, Sassy the The Vegan Coach
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT Weight Watchers Zero Points fruits and vegetables using the WW Recipe Builder.
Get Your FREE Guide: 7 Secrets of Successful Weight Watchers
The best tips for weight loss success! You'll also get regular updates from Martha with easy healthy Weight Watchers friendly recipes, support & tips to help you lose weight your way.