The winner of the InstantPot is Doris B. who said...
- I do not own an instant pot, but have so many recipes that I would like to try. It would be nice to own one.
- I would love to get something on the table fast because I rarely make anything that takes too long. With an instant pot I would be able to try some things that I would not do the traditional way.
- Tonight, I am making chicken fried steak according to Marlene Koch. It is WW friendly, but time consuming, but it is one of my husband's favorites.
Congratulations Doris. Please send an email to email@example.com to claim your Instant Pot!
Confession: I still haven't learned to use my instant pot with regularity. So I've decided to devote what remains of 2020 to overcoming my resistance with a Challenge!
It's been nearly two years since I assembled this list of 50 WW Friendly Instant Pot Recipes in response to requests from readers. At the time I admitted that while I have an Instant Pot, I used it mostly for it's saute and slow cook functions. I promised myself I would learn to use all its other functions, especially pressure cooking.
I'm embarrassed to admit I've made virtually no progress. I know it would make life easier, especially with meal prep. But what they say is: A goal without a plan is just a wish.
So, I've decided to take the Tiny Habits: The Small Changes That Change Everything approach: I'm setting teeny tiny goal(s) for myself.
Tiny Habits Instant Pot Challenge
- Learn something new about the Instant Pot every day (right after I read my morning devotional) and record it here on My Getting Started with the Instant Pot Success Guide.
- Use my Instant Pot once a week (Sunday afternoons) and share the recipe on Simple Nourished Living.
- Celebrate these accomplishments.
To kick things off I'm giving away the Instant Pot Multi-Functional Pressure Cooker I purchased several years ago:
The versatility of this 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker , Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer really seems amazing...
To enter, just leave a comment below answering the following questions,
- Why do you want an instant pot?
- What's something you've been wanting to accomplish with little progress?
- What did you have for dinner last night?
One winner will be selected at random and announced right here Sunday morning.
This giveaway is sponsored by Simple Nourished Living. Awarded prize may differ slightly (color, design, etc.) from images that appear here - based on availability. Giveaway prizes may be forfeited if not claimed within 90 days.
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!