Weight Watchers Recipe of the Day: Easy Baked Fish with Lemon and Herbs
Here’s an easy baked fish recipe with lemon and herbs that couldn’t be quicker, simpler or more delicious. It comes together in less than 20 minutes. Perfect when you need a quick and easy dinner.
Skinny on Easy Baked Fish with Lemon and Herbs
According to my calculations each serving of easy baked fish with lemon and herbs has 102 calories and *2 Weight Watchers Points Plus and is Simply Filling. Yippee, I just ran this through WW Recipe Builder and discovered it has only 1 SmartPoint! With the new WW Beyond the Scale Program, fish has become one of my best friends.
I used the leftovers to make a delicious “fish taco salad” I’ll try to post soon. This is definitely going in my make again file. Enjoy!
- 4 fish fillets (5 ounces each) (cod, sole, mahi-mahi, tilapia, pollock, etc.)
- 1 lemon, cut in half
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed (or 1 tablespoon fresh)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil (or 1 tablespoon fresh)
- 1 teaspoon salt-free all-purpose seasoning (I used Mrs. Dash Original)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons parsley flakes (or 2 tablespoons fresh)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add fish fillets to the prepared dish in one layer.
- Squeeze the juice from half the lemon over the fish.
- Sprinkle fish with dill, basil, all-purpose seasoning and parsley.
- Slice other lemon half into 4 thin slices and place one on top of each fillet.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes until fish flakes easily with fork. (Don't overcook of fish will be dry. The thinner the fillets, the quicker they'll cook.)
Source: slightly adapted from Fix-It and Enjoy-It Healthy Cookbook: 400 Great Stove-Top and Oven Recipes
*PointsPlus® for easy baked fish with lemon and herbs calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc.
If you liked easy baked fish with lemon and herbs you might like:
Today’s food for thought…
“Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.”
~ Jim Ryun
Do you have a favorite quote? I’d love for you to leave it for me in the comments!!
This post contains Affiliate Links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links, I receive a commission that helps support this site. Thanks for your purchase!
Get Your FREE Guide: 7 Secrets of Successful Weight Watchers
The best tips for weight loss success! You'll also get regular updates from Martha with easy healthy Weight Watchers friendly recipes, support & tips to help you lose weight your way.