WW Recipe of the Day: Steph's Happy Kid Slow Cooker Pork Chops
I made Steph's Happy Kid Slow Cooker Pork Chops recipe for dinner Sunday. After spending quite a lot of time in the kitchen Sunday morning making brunch for Mom, I wanted something for dinner that would require minimal effort.
Easy, flavorful and fork tender, they were even better than I'd hoped.
Skinny on Steph's Low Fat Happy Kid Slow Cooker Pork Chops Recipe
I made a few minor changes, including cutting back on the suggested amount of soy sauce.
Served with mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli these healthy slow cooker pork chops were a hit with us adults.
The little bit of curry powder is very subtle, so it shouldn't be a problem, even if you're not a fan.
This would also work well as a freezer meal. Pour everything into the Ziploc bag, seal and freeze until you are ready to defrost and cook.
How Many Calories & Weight Watchers Points in this Easy Tasty Slow Cooker Pork Chops Recipe?
If you've made these Sweet and Spicy Pork Chops, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Steph's Happy Kid Slow Cooker Pork Chops Recipe
- 1 pound lean pork chops
- 1 cup thinly sliced onion
- ¼ cup tamari (gluten-free soy sauce)
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup chili sauce (found in the ketchup aisle)
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Ideal slow cooker size: 4-Quart.
- Place the pork chops in a sealable plastic bag. Add all the remaining ingredients and seal the bag well.
- Shake and squish the bag so that everything is well combined and then dump the contents into the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5 hours, or on HIGH for 3-½ hours, or until the pork chops are fork-tender
Source: 365 Slow Cooker Suppers by Stephanie O'Dea
*Points® calculated by WW. *PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
I used the following to make this slow cooker pork chops recipe:
Looking for More Weight Watchers Friendly Slow Cooker Pork Recipes?
- Mel's Easy Slow Cooker Pork Chops
- Crock Pot Pork Loin with Apple Butter
- Easy Crock Pot Teriyaki Pork Roast
- Slow Cooker Peach Pork
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
- Mom's Crock Pot Tomato Soup Pork Chops
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!