I used boneless pork spareribs in this Easy Slow Cooked Peach Pork since they were on sale when I shopped.
Not as lean as pork loin, they cooked up moist and incredibly tender. And were the perfect combination of sweet and spicy.
Skinny on Slow Cooker Peach Pork
With just 5 ingredients, you can toss this slow cooker peach pork together in minutes.
If you're watching your points you'll probably want to use pork tenderloin which is extremely lean. Or even boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs.
Use whatever kind of salsa you've got on hand.
A little minute tapioca (affiliate link) is my secret ingredient for thickening up crock pot sauces. If you don't mind a thinner sauce it's fine to skip it.
We thought this slow cooker peach pork was a winner. It's definitely a recipe worth repeating.
How Many Calories and WW Points in this Crock Pot Peach Pork?
According to my calculations each serving has 177 calories and:
4 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
4 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
4 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
4 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
To see your WW PersonalPoints for this recipe and track it in the WW app or site, Click here!
If you've made this Crock Pot Peach Pork, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Slow Cooker Peach Pork
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into stew-size pieces (I used boneless pork spareribs because they were on sale.)
- 1-½ tablespoons reduced-sodium taco seasoning mix
- ¾ cup salsa
- 1 tablespoon minute tapioca
- 3 tablespoons peach all-fruit spread
- Ideal slow cooker size: 1-½- to 2-Quart
- Coat the the slow cooker with nonstick spray.
- Trim the pork of any excess fat and cut it into stew-size pieces.
- Sprinkle the taco seasoning on the pork and toss to coat it.
- Place pork in the slow cooker.
- Add the salsa, tapioca and peach preserves and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or until fork tender.
*Points® calculated by WW. *PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
More Slow Cooker Pork Recipes for Weight Watchers
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Loin with Applesauce
- Crock Pot Pork Loin with Apple Butter
- Crock Pot Pineapple Pork
Martha is the founder and main content writer for Simple-Nourished-Living.
A longtime lifetime WW at goal, she is committed to balancing her love of food and desire to stay slim while savoring life and helping others do the same.
She is the author of the Smart Start 28-Day Weight Loss Challenge.
A huge fan of the slow cooker and confessed cookbook addict, when she's not experimenting in the kitchen, you're likely to find Martha on her yoga mat.
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!
Subscribe to Get: Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes
The Top 10 Most Popular Recipes (PDF) on Simple Nourished Living + Weekly Support Emails with Tips & Easy Healthy Recipes Not Found Anywhere Else!
Leave a Reply